- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Parker is in exceptional condition, owned and maintained by very knowledgeable boaters, and features many extensive upgrades & options. Repowered in 2012 with twin Yamaha 150hp four strokes, with plenty of warranty for the new owner. Her features include, custom aft facing cockpit seating, livewell, canvas back enclosure, outriggers, her helm is equipped with electronics from Furuno, Garmin, and Raytheon, and much more. Included is a ’11 Load Rite dual axle trailer, and 12 man Viking life raft is available. Call today to schedule your showing of this canyon ready Parker.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Parker 2520 DV is a fisherman's dream come true: it offers year-round use and all-weather comfort in one boat. The 2520 has six feet, four inches of headroom and twin V-berths that offer overnight capabilities and storage space. With over 100 square feet of cockpit space, there's plenty of room to fish and maneuver. A stainless steel, one-piece bow rail surrounds a wide walk space and allows for safe movement on the foredeck. There's rod storage under the gunwale which makes it to easy access, plus additional rod storage with the aluminum, six-rod rocket launcher.
- Ample Storage Rod Storage V Berth Chart Rack
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Full Backdrop Enclosure Taco Grand Slam Outriggers Transom Seating Custom Aft Facing Cockpit Seats w/ Cooler Storage Integrated Bow Pulpit Rod Holders Throughout 30 Gallon Livewell Rocket Launchers Portside Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPSMap 545 Multi-Function Display Raytheon RL70 Radar Furuno Fishfinder w/ New Transducer Lenco Trim Tabs Yamaha Engine Management Gauges Ritchie Compass VHF Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Spotlight 12v Receptacle
- 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2012 Yamaha F150 (2) 175hrs
- Brokers Comments
- Exceptionally Well Kept, Owner is moving up.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.