- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Danny Boy is the perfect example of a proud owner for this great canyon ready battlewagon. Powered by twin 250hp Cummins 4BTA’s, give her a comfortable and efficient 25 knot cruise. She features dual stations, Westerbeke Genset, air conditioning, recent electronics, custom rocket launcher, custom cabin embroidery, windlass and much more. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this well maintained fish raiser, call today for your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A recreation of the popular Albemarle 280, the Carolina Classic 28 evolved when former Albemarle employee Mac Privet started Carolina Classic in 1992. Construction is solid fiberglass, and her wide 10’6 beam results in a very roomy cockpit. In spite of the fact that she’s a dedicated fish boat, the 28 has a surprisingly complete cabin below with a big V-berth, standup head with shower, compact galley, air conditioning, and teak-framed joinery. The engines are very accessible the entire bridge deck can be raised on a pair of hydraulic rams at the push of a button. The cockpit has plenty of room for a mounted chair and includes a pair of in deck fish boxes, rod holders, transom livewell, tackle center with sink, and fresh/saltwater washdowns. Additional features include side dumping exhausts, wide side decks, high gunwales, and a well-arranged helm with room for flush mounted electronics. Among several engines offered over the years, twin 300hp Volvo gas engines (with jackshafts) will cruise at 25–26 knots (40+ knots top). Twin 250hp inboard Cummins diesels a popular option cruise at 25 knots (30+ top), and 330hp Cummins cruise at 30 knots (mid 30s top).
- Teak Sole Air Conditioning Throughout Full Galley Ample Storage Full Stand-Up Head w/ Shower V-Berth Overhead Lighting Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Overhead Rod Storage Custom Embroidery
- Sink Fridge Microwave Ample Storage Electrical Outlets
- Marlin Tower w/ Buggy Top SS Deck Hardware Throughout Outriggers Custom Rocket Launcher Coaming Bolsters Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Rod Holders Throughout Transom Livewell Factory Hardtop w/ Overhead Electronics, & Lighting Bait Prep Station Swim Ladder Tackle Center In Deck Fishboxes Cockpit Sink
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Navnet 10.4” Multi-Function Display Furuno Radar w/ Open Array Furuno Fishfinder Northstar 951x GPS Standard Horizon VHF w/ External Speaker Good Automatic Windlass Trim Tabs Robertson Autopilot Ritchie Compass 12v Receptacle
- Westerbeke 5kW Genset 1185hrs 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 4BTA Diamonds 250hp Each 2,050hrs
- Broker's Comments
- Long Time Owner Looking to Upgrade
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.