- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This classic 29 Combi has been operated by her very knowledgeable second owner, is marina maintained and is canyon ready. Powered by twin 330hp MerCruiser 454’s with less than 250hrs SMOH. She is outfitted with a complete second station built by Pipe Welders. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this pocket Sportfish.
Call today to schedule your showing
Seller Is Looking For Offers!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- An Awesome rough-water boat in spite of her small size, the Blackfin 29 Combi was heavily built on a solid fiberglass deep- V hull with a relatively wide beam with plenty of flare at the bow. A low center of gravity especially on the inboard makes her a stable trolling platform. Below, the Combi’s compact cabin includes a convertible dinette/V-berth forward, a mini galley, and a standup head with shower. The cockpit can handle a small chair and engine access is excellent. A popular boat for many years.
- Cabin & Galley
- Ample Storage Full Stand-Up Head w/ Shower Forward Dinette Converts To Full V Berth Microwave Fridge SS Sink
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Forward Enclosure Outriggers w/ Center Rigger Coaming Bolsters Throughout Rod Holders Throughout Second Station w/ Controls & Buggy Top
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine A60 Multi-Function Display w/ Airmar B60 Tilted Element Transducer Icom VHF Furuno Radar Water Temp Gauge Flo-Scan Fuel Monitor
- Engine Details & Electrical
- MerCruiser 454’s 7.4L 330HP? 200 Hours SMOH Battery Charger 12v Receptacle
- Broker's Comments
- Owner is Motivated
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.