- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Mag HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Boston MA) This lightly used 35' Fountain Lightning has looks, sound, and performance to stand out in any marina or on any poker run. If you want to travel unnoticed, this is not the boat for you. With a pair of Mercury 496 MAG engines, this 35 Lightning will hit speeds up to 85 mph. A proven name in marine performance history, the Fountain Lightning is the best performance value that money can buy!
This beauty has been dry stored under cover, carefully maintained, and carefully driven. The blue hull and white interior make her stand out in any marina. The carpeted cockpit features twin bolster seats forward and triple-wide rear seat. The padded sun deck opens to reveal the pair of gorgeous Mercruiser engines for optimum performance. The integrated swim platform has stainless steel boarding ladder and freshwater shower.
Beneath the extended foredeck is a comfortable cabin with light grey carpet, forward v-berth, facing lounge seating, galley with fresh water sink, refrigerator, and an enclosed head compartment. An AM/FM/CD stereo with cabin and cockpit speakers provides your background music. There is ample room below for relaxing and entertaining.
Powered by twin 425-hp Mercruiser 496 MAG engines and Bravo I sterndrives, these engines have only 126 hours of use. Freshwater cooled and engine flushing system ensures years of service. Helm features Northstar Explorer 550 GPS plotter and Azimuth 1000 digital compass. For transport and storage a 2010 tri-axle All American aluminium trailer is included.
This 35 Lightning is a great looking Fountain with serious performance, is professionally maintained, and well priced. Call now to schedule a showing.
- The Fountain 35 Lightning moves the performance bar to the next level. Twin 496's will accelerate you to mind boggling speeds. You'll enjoy blistering mid-range punch and exceptional control on the top-end due to Fountain's Twin Step Generation III Positive Lift bottom design with the pad keel and the notched transom. The 35' Lightning features a spacious cockpit with identical dimensions to the 42 and 38 Lightnings.
- Spacious Cabin Light Grey Carpet Forward Double Berth Facing Leather Settees Port Side Galley Starboard Head AM/FM/CD Sound
- Dual Helm and Companion Seats Rear Bench Seat Roomy Sun Pad Swim Platform Freshwater Shower Gray Cockpit Carpets
- Adjustable Bolstered Helm Seat Livorsi Gauges Northstar Explorer 550 GPS Plotter Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Blue Hull with White Top Side and Bottom New Cockpit Cover with No Snaps Dry Stored No Bottom Paint 2010 Tri-Axle Aluminum Trailer
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 425-hp MerCruiser 496 MAG Engines Bravo I Sterndrives Stainless Steel 4-Blade Propellers Freshwater Cooled Freshwater Flush for both Engines New Strainers Installed Battery Charger