The Tiara 3600 Sovran is a yacht of comfort and sophisticated design from a builder with a reputation for quality. The air conditioning/heat in the enclosed helm area enables a comfortable temperature no matter the weather. WET DREAMS features a large swim platform, port and starboard transom doors, a spacious open cockpit, a well-appointed interior and an exceptional Raymarine electronics package. WET DREAMS is a fantastic 2005 model Tiara 3600 Sovran!
- Preliminary Listing
- This is a preliminary listing. More photographs to follow.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- WET DREAMS is a 2005 model Tiara 3600 Sovran with twin 385hp V-drive gas engines. This express cruiser is quality built, boasting a traditional blend of teak joinery, Corian counters and luxurious Ultraleather seating. The bi-level cockpit offers an L-shaped lounge opposite the helm, aft facing seats with a fold-away rear seat and deluxe wet bar. The entire helmdeck electrically raises at the push of a button for access to the engines and the transom locker is also electrically operated for fenders stowage. She is built with a sophisticated design including standard fiberglass hardtop and extended swim platform, large enough to support a dinghy. The head is conveniently positioned adjacent to the entryway. Both the dinette and portside settee in the Salon convert to additional berths. The bulkhead that separates the master stateroom from the salon has both a door and a sliding panel.
- Cockpit / Aft Deck
- The large swim platform can support a dinghy, if desired. Access to the cockpit is through integrated port and starboard transom doors. The cockpit has aft facing seating to both port and starboard, a fold-away rear seat and deluxe wet bar. There are raw water and fresh water washdowns and shower in the stern area and also, a freshwater washdown in the anchor locker.
- Helm Station
- The helm area is enclosed with an integrated hardtop, glass side windows and a vinyl aft enclosure that provides safe navigation in all weather, along with heat and air conditioning for a comfortable space. The helm station offers an adjustable helmseat and complete instrumentation with Raymarine electronics. There is guest seating with storage below. The entire helm deck lifts electronically to provide access to the large engine room.
- Raymarine VHF Radio Raymarine E120 Displays with Nav, Radar and Fishfinder capabilities Raymarine 4-ft. Open Array Radar Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder Stereo with USB Connector, at helm Stereo, at main salon (2) TV's, (1) each at main salon & master stateroom
- Enter the accommodations via a weatherproof sliding tinted door with stainless steel grab rail. Enter the salon area down three (3) steps that each offer storage compartments. The head with shower is conveniently positioned aft to port. There is a straight settee to port with opening port and TV above. The L-settee and dinette table are to starboard. The settee converts to an additional bunk. The galley is aft to starboard with ample workspace, storage and pantry. The master stateroom is forward and has a full privacy door, along with a sliding partition. The stateroom features a queen-size pedestal berth with innerspring mattress and storage below and an integrated flat panel television. There are overhead port and starboard storage cabinets with push-button latches and an overhead hatch for ventilation and natural light.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Crusader 8.1 MPI gas inboard engines with ZF integral transmissions Engine synchronizers Westerbeke 5kW gas generator Electric windlass
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: SF