- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Salt Shaker Marine from Punta Gorda, FL obtained the original molds and tooling for the Blackfin 29 and started producing the boat as their own calling the model the Salt Shaker 30. This particular boat although with the full spec of the improved Salt Shaker model (twin 330hp Cummins motors) was marked with Blackfin emblems on the bootstripe and electrical panel. This original owner bought the boat in 2003 and has kept it on a lift for the past several years. Motors have had regular annual services and all needed updates, currently under 600 original hours. This boat is in good condition and priced to sell.
- Cabin Description & Accommodations
- Well finished cabin has two teak steps down to the fiberglass sole with galley area to the portside with the electrical panel on the aft bulkhead. To the starboard side is the door to the head. Forward is a raised platform with teak & holly sole that is a triangular dinette area which seats 4. The fiberglass table top can be lowered and with filler cushion makes a good sized berth area (sleeps 2). The cushions are a coffee colored canvas and the backrests are decent height with comfortable pitch. The table is white fiberglass with a green accent stripe. The cabin has dockside air-conditioning. Countertop and the head vanity are matching green custom solid surface with polished stainless steel sinks and faucets. Cabinet doors and drawers are teak with push-button latches, plus there is teak trim by the bulkhead. There is an overhead opening deck hatch with solar fan vent. Galley area has single burner electric cooktop, Samsung microwave oven, DC refrigerator, fresh water level indicator gauge and various cabinets and drawer storage. The head has fiberglass sole with drainage, faucet that doubles as shower wand with retractable hose, Raritan electric/manual head with holding tank, vanity with mirror, GFI 110v outlet, soap tray & towel hanger, and cabinet & drawer storage.
- Electronics and Helm
- (2) Furuno NavNet 8" color displays with GPS/Chartplotter, Recording depth sounder, and 24-mile Radar Raymarine Smartpilot auto-pilot ICOM 504 Vhf radio Ritchie Digital Compass Ritchie Magnetic Compass Bennett trim tabs with position indicators New VDO engine gauges and tachs (2010) Morse engine controls and throttles Sony Marine Stereo with IPOD plug (in cabin with remote control) speakers throughout Tinted drip shade along top edge of helm display Electric fuel gauge
- Deck Equipment / Hull
- Two custom varnished teak ladderback helm & companion chairs with padded armrests & cushions Stainless steel fold-down foot rests with non-slip grit White framed windshield with opening vents, tinted glass and 2 windshield wipers on forward panels White powder coated metal bowrail, hardtop supports and radar arch Fiberglass hardtop with black Lexan shade trim panel and 12v lights beneath in aft corners Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor chute, roller and chain-lead keeper Fortress anchor with lead chain and nylon rode Stainless steel cleats, chocks, hawse pipes Fiberglass swim platform White gelcoat hull and deckhouse are well polished and shining White poly rub-railing with polished stainless steel strike plate White canvas covers for helm seats & white plexiglass cabin door White cockpit coaming pads Fresh and Saltwater washdown spigots Solid fiberglass deep-vee hull designed by Charles Jannace Bottom was soda blasted back to original gelcoat and barrier coated at Hinckley Service yard about 2008, lift kept since
- Fishing Equipment
- Taco Grand Slam radial outriggers with black anodized aluminum poles Two underdeck fish boxes with mascerator pump out 4 rod holders in gunwales 4 white powercoat rod holders on aft hardtop supports Tackle storage rack for plastic Plano boxes in side compartment by companion seat Rod or gaff storage racks under side gunwales
- 30amp shore power connection with cord 20amp Charles Industries battery charger 4 batteries in three banks with rotary shutoff switches beneath salon step All heavy battery wiring was replaced Summer 2013 DC lighting in cabin and accent rope lights Cockpit spreader lights
- Mechanical Systems
- Boat owner reports performance of 24 to 25 knots cruise speed and approximately 30 knots full throttle. Engines have had many updates and are current on annual services: newer turbos, newer exhaust risers and elbows, injectors, fuel pumps, & intercoolers Most hoses and pressure fittings have been replaced Walker air-seps Dripless shaft logs Fireboy engine room fire suppression system Inboard raw water sea-strainers Oil change system Engine room is accessed thru with dropdown deck hatch or full helm deck is lifted by two electric ram cylinders 3-blade spare props
- Broker Comments
- Here is an original owner whom has several boats and has cared for this vessel with a thoughtful preventive maintenance program. Now expecting another new boat to arrive soon, he's committed to selling and this is a nice opportunity. Well worth a visit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. There may be some of the owners personal belonging aboard the boat and in some photos. Items not specified in this spec may be excluded.