- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4JH3 HTE 98
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freedom is a beautiful and capable world cruiser, ready for her next owner. Her dark blue hull, wide white decks, and roomy cockpit highlight this spectacular cutter. Fully equipped for long distance cruising, she has a generator, water maker, full electronics, and much more. Schedule an exclusive showing soon.
- Very roomy, comfortable interior Sleeping for 6+ in 3 cabins Dining for 6+ Large screen TV Ocean Marine Air Conditioning Stereo
- Huge Fridge Separate Large Freezer Double corner bowl SS sink with strainer between Four burner Alpes Propane stove/ oven Magic Chef microwave HRO Syetems Water Maker Lots of counter space and storage
- Westerbeke Generator 16,000 BTU AC AC/DC electrical panels
- Electronics at helm station and nav station Furuno radar Simrad Robertson Autopilot B & G Helmstar 740 Autopilot B & G Hydra Depth, Wind, Speed Echo Pilot FLS Gold Forward scanning sonar Micrologic and Northstar 951X GPS VHF HF/SSB SEA 322 Satellite Telephone
- Ground Tackle
- Maxell 3500 Windlass Plow anchor with all chain rode Spare Danforth with chain and nylon
- More Details
- Dingy with cover on davits 9.8 HP Nissan Westerbeke Generator Magma Propane Grill mouted on stern 3 Blade Feathering prop with cutters Life Raft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Matt Gosselin at 305.318.2066 to discuss a showing.