- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
1989 Island Packet 38'
JUST REDUCED!! - "GIDEON" IS A MUST SEE!!
The Island Packet 38 represents the perfect cruising boat for many. She has the legendary seakeeping ability and is a comfortable long range cruiser or liveaboard.
Here are just a few of her MANY upgrades.....
- Air-X Wind Generator
- Davits with Caribe Dinghy and 15hp Merc
- ICOM IC 7000 Ham/SSB Radio
- BRAND NEW August 2013 16.5K BTU Mermaid Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- NEW Strata-Glass in Dodger - 2012
- Raymarine Sirius Satellite Weather/Entertainment System (needs subscription)
- DEC 2013 Jabsco electric toilet
- DEC 2013 TrueCharge2 40 amp battery charger
- Going below in the Island Packet 38, you will find varnished teak bulkheads, trim, and teak and holly sole. Ample natural light and superior ventilation are provided by numerous hatches and opening ports. The main salon is roomy with Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold up dining table. To starboard is an L-shaped settee that converts to a double berth and also provides seating for the aft-facing navigation station. To port is a straight settee. As is the case with all Island Packets, you'll find tremendous amounts of storage beneath and behind the settees. Moving to the bow of the boat you'll find a nice head compartment with full fiberglass draining shower pans, large vanity, cabinets, and a curtained shower area with a roomy comfortable teak shower seat. Next, aft is the spacious master stateroom with large pullman berth to starboard and hanging cedar lined locker and cabinets to port. Moving through the salon, you'll reach the large wrap-around galley featuring, LPG range with oven, double sinks, large refrigerator, teak dish rack and cutlery drawer, and hideaway trash bin. You'll find excellent engine access through removable panels on either side and behind the companionway ladder. The aft head is centrally located by the companionway, convenient to the cockpit, salon, and aft cabin. Two head doors provide private access from either the aft stateroom or the salon. Comfortable accommodations for two are provided in the roomy aft stateroom. The wide double berth, dressing seat, bureau and cedar lined hanging locker, plus private access to the aft head provide gracious accommodations for guests and crew.
- 2008 Force 10 Propane Stove & Oven (2) 10 lb. Propane Tanks in starboard deck locker Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine Refrigeration 2012 GE Microwave Oven Double SS Sink 6-Gallon Water Heater Laminate Counters
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter w/ Navionics 2007 version CF/16XG chip US East Coast Maine to Florida including Bahamas Kenyon wind-depth-speed log 2009 Raymarine Radar 2010 Raymarine 6002 Autopilot SmartPilot-X5 Ritchie PowerDamp Compass 2008 ICOM 504 VHF Radio 2009 ICOM IC7000 Ham/SSB Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS 2009 ACR GPS GlobalFix EPIRB Antennas: GPS, VHF, Sirius, TV 2011 Raymarine/Sirius SR 50 Satellite Weather/Entertainment System (needs subscription) Sirius XM Entertainment Channel (needs subscription) Toshiba 21" HD TV with DVD Player & AV cables to computer VRCD400 AM/FM/CD Radio/Stereo System (2) Cockpit Speakers & (2) Bose Salon Speakers - 2008
- (4) 2008 AGM Batteries & (1) 2012 Engine Start Battery West Marine 700W Inverter TrueCharge2 40 amp Battery Charger - NEW 12/2013 Xantrex Battery Monitor 100 Amp Balmar Alternator Air Breeze Air-X wind Generator 2010 12V Outlets Balmar ARS-5 voltage regulator 2010 Newmar Galvanic isolator Sure Power 1202 multi battery isolator
- Yanmar 4JHE Diesel Engine with 1387 Hours SMOH Racor Fuel Filter Oil Change System Mermaid 16.5K BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner - August 2013 Jabsco Electric toilet forward head - NEW 12/2013 Jabsco Manual toilet aft head - rebuilt in 2012 2011 Shurflo Mascerator Bilge Pumps/Blowers Engine Alarms Yanmar Guages Shurflo Fresh Water Pump - replaced in 2013 Jabsco Shower Sump Pump - replaced in 2011
- Deck & Cockpit
- 45# CQR Anchor w/ 90 ft G4 chain 300 ft 5/8 line spare 230 5/8 line 50# Bruce (OEM North Star)275 ft G4 chain, 250 ft 5/8 line, 250 ft spare 5/8 line 2010 Jabsco Anchor Washdown at bow Lofrans Kobra 1000W Windlass Bimini and Dodger - Strata-Glass replaced in Dodger - 2012 Cockpit Cushions - recovered in 2013 2011 SnapIt Starboard Cockpit Table Cockpit Shower Ladder Flag Halyard Dinghy Davits Edson Motor Mount & Lift 2008 Caribe 10' Dinghy with OB Motor 15hp Mercury 2-cycle Navigation Lights Hatch Glass - forward cabin and salon replaced in 2008 (13) Opening Ports (6) Opening Hatches (4) Dorade Vents (8) Hella Turbo fans Coast Guard Safety Package Life Jackets Fire Extinguishers CO2 Fume Detector Life Sling Loud hailer w/ auto fog function
- Sails & Rigging
- 2007 Mainsail with Mack Pack and Batt Cars 130 Genoa, Staysail, Lazy Jacks Harken Roller Furling Mainsheet Traveler Wire Standing Rigging Dacron Running Rigging Aluminum Mast with Boom Vang & Topping Lift (2) Lewmar #46 Winches (1) Lewmar #30 Winch (1) Lewmar #24 Winch (1) Lewmar #16 Winch (1) Lewmar #8 Winch
- Salon Upholstery replaced with Sunbrella Fabric - 2008 Cruising Concepts cafe Style Companionway Doors - 2007
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis