- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Please Check Out Our Virtual Tour At The Bottom Left Of The Full Specifications Screen.
View at the Upcoming Miami International Boat Show.
CAT ESC WARRANTIES Thru May of 2015!
"Orion" is an immaculate 2008 60' Viking currently available for sale. Her beautiful "Bahama Blue" hull and full teak package, including teak coaming, toe rail, full cockpit and newly added helm teak deck makes her standout above the rest.
She's equipped with every option for everyday fishing or long-distance tournament fishing. Please call today to set up a showing before she's gone!
- Walk through
- Upon entering the split-level cockpit, you immediately sense the potential for countless tournament wins. With 170 sq. ft. of usable space, you will find a 14 cubic feet insulated fish box with macerator pump as well as a pair of insulated wells. There is also a refrigerated, under mount, insulated drink box built into the Salon step, flush rod holders, a transom door and stereo speakers. The observation mezzanine on the upper level provides swift bridge access with shade and spray protection from the elements due to its flybridge overhang. The bench cushions lift easily for engine room access and it is outfitted with a deep freezer and plenty of storage. Heading upstairs to the flybridge, there is a center console style helm with three pedestal seats and lounges offering storage below. A chill box and refrigeration including a 5.1 cubic foot freezer, electronics protected under clear acrylic panels and a Moritz monitor with audible and visual alarms can also be found. Heading back downstairs and entering through the sliding fiberglass door in the cockpit you find yourself in a very spacious Salon. With her large beam, there is an abundance of space for entertaining, allowing for an L-shaped sofa with rod storage below, rich teak joinery and a 42-inch LCD HD television over the dinette to maximize viewing accessibility as you find yourself relaxing and sitting back ready to enjoy your trip. Heading into the U-shaped Galley, there is an abundance of counter space with rich granite countertops, an electric range, microwave/convection oven, trash compactor, recessed sink, drawer style refrigeration and sole planked premium Amtico flooring to make cooking in this Galley a chef’s dream. As you go downstairs to port, you find yourself entering into the Master Stateroom with sleeping accommodations to satisfy both cruising yachtsmen and tournament fishermen alike. The 60’ Convertible offers a king sized berth with teak end tables, plenty of storage, private master head and an entertainment system including a 20-inch LCD television. Across the hall to starboard, the Guest Stateroom offers side-by-side berths and featuring beautiful teak joinery, designer fabrics and carpeting, storage and a private head. Back into the hallway heading forward, you enter the VIP Stateroom with crisscross berths highlighting beautiful teak joinery, classic designer fabrics and carpeting, a private head and storage.
- Teak cockpit and mezzanine (by JLM marine services) Teak coaming, covering boards and toe rail (by JLM marine services) Three stateroom/three head layout Satin finish throughout Pedition décor Sofa, upgraded style *dewberry lift style*; l-shaped in ultraleather buckskin Cheadliner material throughout boat Brushed nickel interior hardware throughout Brushed nickel coverplates for switches & receptacles throughout Satin nickel interior light trim throughout (2) Bar stools in ultraleather with backs Si lhouette blind for salon door Hi-low cocktail table
- Carpet runner, full, canvas Cocktail table, teak with hi-low mechanism Clear icemaker Electric salon door Dimmers for quartz lights Teak in place of mirror on aft side of galley island Teak lambrequins Teak trim where amtico floor meets carpet Custom amtico flooring at salon entranceway 42" flat panel tv over dinette Teak blind valances Teak strips in headliner 110v outlet on dinette table pedestal Slide out bottle storage shelf in entertainment center Electric panel up Vertical strips between wall panels Linen closet, port side Washer and dryer Companionway , costa, canvas carpet runner w/ step covers
- 110v outlet next to switch on bottom of upper cabinet above sink 4-burner surface mount range Custom amtico flooring Faucet~ satin nickel Granite countertop, ogee bullnose Amtico flooring under dinette only with carpet between galley and dinette Custom mirror backsplash Additional undercounter refrigerator with drawers
- Master Stateroom
- 20" flat screen tv Custom wallpaper End table tops, teak Entry credenza top, teak Dimmers on overhead low-voltage AC lights King berth with upgraded mattress
- Master Head
- Teak face on lower vanity Mirror around upper vanity Custom amtico flooring Chrome shower door hardware for frameless shower door Shower fixtures, satin nickel Towel bars & rings, brushed nickel Faucet, satin nickel Vanity top, granite Mirrored ceiling Custom wallpaper Full-size sealand magnum opus head
- VIP Stateroom
- VIP crossover Custom wallpaper Orthopedic mattress Dimmers for overhead low-voltage ac lights 15" flat screen TV with DVD player Canvas carpet runner
- VIP Head
- Custom wallpaper Teak face on lower vanity Mirror around upper vanity Custom amtico flooring Brushed aluminum shower door Shower fixtures, satin nickel Towel bars and rings, brushed nickel Satin nickel faucet Vanity granite Mirrored ceiling Full-size sealand magnum opus head
- Guest Stateroom
- Sharp 15" flat screen Orthopedic mattresses (for both bunks) Dimmer on overhead low-voltage AC lights Locker top, teak Custom wallpaper Carpet runner
- Guest Head
- Mirror around upper vanity Teak face on lower vanity Custom amtico flooring Shower fixtures, satin nickel Towel bars & rings, brushed nickel Faucet, satin nickel Vanity top granite Shower door, brushed aluminum Custom wallpaper Full-size sealand magnum opus head
- Release marine fighting chair Extron (557130) 35' M-F VGA cables Clarion stereo remote with display Icom VHF command MIC from bridge interfaced Live well in sole Refrigerated cockpit step box Refrigerated starboard mezzanine under mounted step box (2) additional rod holders across transom (3) rod holders (total of 6) Two 24v outlets forward under coaming, one on each side Awlgrip lazarette Ship aboard transom swim steps Teak cockpit sole Freezer storage in mezzanine seat Split lid for cockpit fish box (2) bait trays in starboard mezzanine step box j-hooks under coaming for shore cords Tri color lights in cockpit overhang Additional hose run from eskimo to port fishbox Additional PYE HYE and ice delivery thru hull to fishbox. Bottom for electric door on mezzanine arm rest Dockside water run through watermaker Crushed ice machine with discharge in port mezzanine box
- Electronic trolling valves Watermaker remote panel Electronic single-lever controls for helm pod Recessed electronics boxes Moritz monitor VHF and Furuno digital depth display Bridge freezer box Removable flybridge jumpseat backrest * on both bench seats Refrigerated drink box Cigarette lighter style outlet Push button catches for electronics boxes Fresh water outlet on bridge Bridge installed without exposed fasteners Drip dry foam flybridge cushions Horns under bridge Electronics box lids with gas springs Dedicated fw feed for tower w/labeled shutoff valve in fwd fb locker Vhf radio icom-604 Release teak helm pod Release marine helm chairs Black trim tab switch- cockpit: mezzanine cockpit Electrical subpanel
- Palm Beach Tuna Tower
- Tuna tower with 8' gap, brushed pipe (2) antenna, stands-offs, 3-sided tract (6) upgraded hardtop lights to tri-color lights 12 systems lights with fiberglass blue/white & red recess lights Radar pod, mold #521, sliding door, bracket & runs for teaser reels Molded standing platform with coupler box on platform Molded 2-in-1 110v quartz light pod with stainless bezel Quartz light 110v molded forward platform stainless steel bezel Wash down water in tower Control box 60" with flush mounted compass Tower sunshade molded with painted oval center tube, 4 welded antenna mounts Antenna bracket satellite TV dome Bench seat with backrest Bridge rail 3-sided double aft, leg to leg, to outer main (8) rod holder polished & welded to aft rail, teardrop style (6) rod holder polished aft legs 3-p-3-s, teardrop style Controls and steering electronic, cat mdec (2) electric teaser reels miya epoch super us9 24v 43' outrigger pipewelders, 43'3 spreader bridge release solid aft bar Outriggers pipewelders Rigger locks Center rigger pipewelders Enclosure 3-sided aft edge helm, track-to-tract ez2cy Powder coated aluminum flangeless track (3) air vent forward top panel Nav. Light p&s molded Stern light molded Instrument box electric fold down Flag staff aft (2) flag staffs welded to underside of platform perimeter rail Cat engine displays mounted in drop down box Additional switches for (6) upgraded tri-color lights in hardtop Tri-color lights on center bar tower sunshade Tri-color lights under platform with fiberglass recess (3) quartz lights, masthead/anchor light, teaser reels Tower control box cover Furuno rd30 digital depth display Icom (hm 162b) command mic and extension Furuno (mfd8) 8' navnet 3d system (2) polyplaner tower speakers connect to bridge stereo
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Bow cleats fore & aft Hull color: Bahama blue Hull: bottom paint, Viking blue light blue Hull: boot stripe, Viking std blue 2 1/2" wide Black mask Fresh water washdown at bow inside anchor locker Paint rub rail white Running, transom, mast lights Anchor bracket in anchor locker Recessed trim tab covers Side handrails follow window line Fortress anchor
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- AME CUSTOM PACKAGE Radar - Furuno navnet 3d digital radar 6' open array (2) 17' multifuntion navigation system run processor for center & port display (dual view) navnet & input direct from salon, crew TV, cockpit monitor C-map nam-303 (Atlantic, Gulf, Caribbean map cards) (3) Furuno 17" LCD monitors (2) Furuno GPS antenna Northstar 6100 hg 8.4 (2nd chartplotter new 2011) mounted in drop down box Furuno navnet video sounder system (bbff3) 2kw sounder module Furuno 50 KHZ 2kw transducer (Casor -24h) Furuno 200 KHZ 2 kw transducer (ca200b - 8b) Furuno fap-511 autopilot system 10 m Simnet cable Icom 604 vhf (black) 17'6" vhf antenna Polyplaner mb-41 command MIC w/2 external speakers flush mounted KVH (mini-m) Inmarsat sat phone AME - sat phone antenna Panasonic 2-line cordless phone system Panasonic additional cordless phone M-tech cellular broadband router w/amplifier and wireless cellular amplifier Secondary plotter northstar 6100i 8.4 chartplotter/bottom machine/radar inlay ENGINE ROOM CAMERA SYSTEM (3) elbex 4mm color ball system (3) elbex camera mounts, forward facing aft, center, outboard port and starboard Kegami 4-channel camera switcher mounted below decks and forward of TV SAT TV KVH 18" sat TV dish HD converter box (4) KVH (h-21) direct TV receivers (HD) Niles IR system/IR remote system Digital quad modulator Extron 3v dual video amplifiers Marantz (is-201) i-pod station (salon and bridge) Nevo (q 50) custom remote for salon and master BRIDGE STEREO SYSTEM Clarion CMD stereo/CD marine system (water tight) Clarion XM dcla-100 Sirius radio Shakespear sra-40 Sirius marine antenna Clarion ea 12761b i-pod interface module JL audio m6450 6-channel amplifier (new 6/10/2011) JL audio coaxial speakers (8) w/subwoofer (new 6/10/2011)
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Room
- 1700 gpd watermaker with auto backflush (2) blue led underwater lights Power: cat c-32a - 1825 mhp Ice chipper with discharge in port mezzanine box Generator gas-water separator for generator Awlgrip brass thru-hulls & sea strainers in engine rm & fwd bilges Fuel filters snow white Line from oil change system to cockpit dockside box Dual power steering pumps IPO of standard single on port engine Backup seawater pump for air conditioning system Auxiliary dc fresh water pump 110v outlet on aft bulkhead at entranceway Clean out bilge pump with garden hose adapter on inlet All pumps except fresh water pump painted snow white Tool box in forward engine room Fiberglass side thru-hulls Tee in dockside water manifold to fill water tank from cockpit Overboard discharge for all heads Awlgrip forward bilge and anchor locker Awlgrip anchor locker Magnetic switches for all bilge lights
- Safety Equipment
- VEI thermal/low light imaging camera system
- Owner's personal possession
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Tom George for more information 727-709-5020 or firstname.lastname@example.org