- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L EFI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2000 SEA RAY 290 AMBERJACK IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre EFI 260-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and 556 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Foot-Pedal Controls, Westerbeke Generator (161-Hours), Stainless Steel Radar Arch, Cockpit Bait/Prep Center w/Livewell & Sink, Raymarine L750 Fish-Finder, Raymarine RC520 GPS/Chartplotter, Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Fresh oil change, new engine risers & manifolds, new trim pumps, new impellers. Sale includes owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-looking cruiser with modest fishing amenities appeals to anglers more concerned with family-friendly accommodation's than hard-core fish-ability. Rod storage was standard; optional fishing package included bait-prep station with live-well, aluminum arch, cockpit toe-rails. Mid-cabin interior with full galley, convertible dinette, enclosed head, sleeps six. Well-finished boat was built to last.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Berth Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin (Converts to Berth) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Refrigerator w/Freezer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (161-Hours) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Compass Raytheon VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raytheon GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Fish-Finder AM/FM Sound System-CD-Player & iPod / MP3-Connection
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen/Sun-Shade Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor w/Forward Foot-Pedal Controls Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Freshwater Washdown Built-in Cockpit Rod-Storage (4) Built-In Rod-Holders Cockpit Bait / Prep-Center w/Livewell & Sink Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure) Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Bravo III Sterndrives CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS OWNERS MANUALS Professionally Serviced Weaver Dinghy Davits Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 290 Amberjack is the answer to the fervent prayers of both sportfishermen and cruising enthusiasts alike. Because the 290 Amberjack is designed to meet several boating criteria, Sea Ray has given careful thought to the cockpit area. It has an open layout and spacious seating with concealed storage for water toys, as well as the wide gunwales and generous freeboard desired for safe and successful sport fishing. The optional fishing package has an aluminum arch with rocket launcher rod holders. The 290 Amberjack is just as carefully planned belowdecks. The spacious cabin provides a comfortable place to relax. Having done its duty as a dining area, the dinette converts to a double berth at night. There's even an extra bunk for additional guests. The galley is well equipped to prepare a snack or quick meal. Its fiberglass countertop has a built-in sink and cutting board. The dual-voltage refrigerator stores sandwich makings, and there's a microwave for warming. The head compartment features a VacuFlush toilet, mirrored vanity with sink and storage below, plus a shower with curtain. The spacious forward berth has storage for large, bulky items underneath, as well as shelf, lots of cabinet space and a mirrored rope locker. A privacy curtain may be drawn, and the screened deck hatch opens to provide natural light, fresh air and ventilation.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Steve Gronley directly at (586) 996-2656 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.