- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre w/Bravo III
- Number of Engines
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1997 MONTEREY 276 CRUISER IS AN EXCELLENT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Enclosed Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Hardwood Cabin Sole, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package, Forward Deck Sun-Pad, Cockpit Wet Bar, Custom Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-looking overnighter (called Monterey 265 Cruiser in 1993 to 1994) packs a lot of space in a relatively small hull. Mid-cabin interior includes full galley, stand-up head with shower, wraparound dinette forward. Foldaway stern seat frees up cockpit space for swimming, diving. Additional features include walk-through windshield, foredeck sun pad, wet bar with sink, wood-grain dash.
- Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Enclosed Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Hanging Storage Locker
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (NEW 2008) Coffee Maker Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/Remote Control
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch Forward Sun-Pad Extended Swim Platform Transom Door Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Storage Underneath)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators Halon Fire System Camper-Top Canvas Package Horn Walk-Through Windshield (1) Windshield Wiper Forward Deck Fender Holders ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Steve Gronley at (586) 996-2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.