- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION.....Owner wants It SOLD !!
Get the Best Price before the Season...
This is the cleanest 35 Cabo Express on the Market.. Come see for yourself.
A great opportunity to purchase an exceptional 35 Cabo Express priced to Sell...
ALWAYS WINTER STORED INDOORS IN A HEATED BUILDING!!
"BELLA GIRL" a 35 Hard Top Express, in "NEW CONDITION" every way except price!! Truly "MINT" throughout, low hours, exceptional pricing, and stylish good looks make this 35 a truly outstanding value in today's market.
Powered by the Reliable Twin Caterpillar Diesel Engines, 435HP each with only 480 original hours, Westerbeke Generator w/ 282 hours, Custom Molded Fiberglass Hardtop, Great Electronics, Mint Interior, and Cruised Only!!!
If you are in the market for a "LIKE NEW" Cabo Hard Top Express, you need to check out "BELLA GIRL" and save. Call Central Listing Broker for an appointment, you will not be disappointed..
- Comfortable accommodations for up to four in a bright open airy layout. Varnished teak accents along with the varnished teak and holly sole provide a warm comfortable feeling making this a nice cruising boat as well as a superb platform to fish from. 12 Volt lighting provides ample artificial lighting while six opening ports and a large hatch provide an abundance of natural lighting and ventilation. A reverse cycle (heat and cool) air conditioning unit keeps things comfortable down below on the hottest of days or coolest of evenings. Starting forward is the offset Queen berth to port with a 5" mattress, below which there is storage in two large "cargo" drawers aft and bin type storage forward. Above the berth there are port and starboard hanging lockers. Opposite the berth is a dressing seat with some storage below and a hanging locker just aft. Next aft and to starboard is the generous L-shaped dining settee with pedestal table. There is storage under the settee and the seat back lifts to make up a bunk bed style arrangement of upper and lower berths. There is storage below the settee, behind the seat back and in lockers above. Opposite the settee area is the L-shaped galley with corina counter tops and sink with pressure hot and cold water. Chilled food storage is in two Novacool dual voltage boxes, one refrigerator one freezer while cooking is done from a Kenyon two burner electric range. There is also a Panasonic microwave, coffee maker and toaster oven, good storage in a number of lockers and drawers. Next aft and to port is the enclosed head with separate stall shower. The head is fitted with a Sealand Vacuflush plumbed to the holding tank, Corian vanity and sink. The stall shower is inboard and is fitted with a separate sump and pump. The interior shows in like new condition!! Panasonic stereo/CD player with speakers below and on helm deck Panasonic 8 disc CD changer 15' LCD flat panel TV
- Teak & Holly Sole Flooring Flat Screen TV Ultra Nylon Simulated Leather Sofa Stereo System w/CD Player, Speakers Teak Interior Wood Pedestal Teak Dinette Table (3) Port Lights 10,000 BTU AC/HEAT Cable TV Hookups Access Hatch To Bilge Recessed Halogen Lighting Throughout Major Electrical Distribution Panel In Teak Cabinet 110V Outlets Cabin Headroom Is 6' 11"
- Corian Counter w/Sea Rails SS Deep, Single Sink w/Corian Cover Microwave/Convection Oven Teak Cabinets w/Drawers 2 Burner Ceramic Cook Top w/Corian Cover Water Heater Undercounter Refrigerator & Freezer, AC/DC Pressure Dockside Fresh Water System
- FORWARD BERTH
- Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Starboard Offset Double Berth w/ Custom Bedding & Pillows Under Bed Storage Compartment & Drawers Reading Lamps Foredeck Hatch w/Retractable Shade 15" Flat Screen TV & DVD Player Upholstered Dressing Seat 110 V Outlets Rod Storage Lockers, Port & Starboard Access to Anchor Rope Locker
- SHOWER / HEAD
- Corian Counter Top Sealand Vacuflush Head Port Light Vanity Sink w/ Storage Below 110 V Outlets Mirrored Medicine Cabinet Shower w/Automatic Sump Pump
- HELM DECK / ELECTRONICS
- Raytheon RL80C Radar/Plotter Simrad AP20 Autopilot Raytheon L755 Depth Raytheon ST 60 Digital Depth ICOM IC M-502 VHF Ritchie 4" Compass 3 Windshield Wipers w/ Washer Hydraulically Lifted w/ Cockpit Control Day Engine Access Hatch Integral Helm Console w/ Lighted Compass, Complete Instrument Panel, Custom Switches, Hydraulic Engine Controls, Fire & Bilge Water Alarms, SS Wheel Bench Helm Seat w/ Foot Rest & Storage Below Stratoglass 4-Sided Enclosure w/U-Zips Safety Cabinet w/ Fire Extinguisher & First Aid Kit At Helm Station Storage Cabinet Under Helm Seat Forward Electric Center Windshield Vent Port & Starboard Side Windshield Vents Custom Fiberglass Hardtop Navigation Lights Molded-In Spreader Lights L-Shaped Bench Seating Port Side
- Bait Prep Center w/ Sink, Rigging Board & Tackle Storage (2) 12" SS Stern Cleats & Stern Hawse Pipes Starboard Freezer/Ice Box Transom Live Baitwell, 40 Gallons Fresh & Salt Water Washdowns Cockpit Coaming Pads NEW Rod & Gaff Racks In Port & Starboard Sides Below Gunnels (5) Gunnel Rod Holders Transom Door w/ Gate Large Centerline Lazarette (2) Large, Insulated Fish Boxes w/ Macerator Pump Out
- Bilge Pumps (3) Emergency Bilge Suction Valve On Main Bonding System Double Hose Clamps, Stainless Steel Double Torque SS Clamps On Engine Exhaust Hoses Engine Alarm System (2) Engine Hour Meters Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Fresh Water Cooling On Mains Racor Fuel Filters High Water Bilge Alarm Holding Tank, 11 Gallons Stainless Steel Water Heater, 11 Gallons Hydraulic Engine Controls Bronze Rudders, High Strength Dripless Stuffing Boxes Oil Change System Mains
- 4KW Westerbeke Generator w/ Only 282 Hours Custom AC and DC Electrical Panels Circuit Breaker Protection (5) NEW Batteries Battery Paralleling Solenoid Battery ON/OFF Switch Bonded Electrical System 30 AMP Battery Charger/Coverter, Automatic 12V Halogen Engine Room Lighting Navigation Lights 2- 50' Shorepower Cord, 30 AMP
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "BELLA GIRL", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Please contact Roger Mooney Cell: 410-456-3659 Office: 410-342-6600 email: email@example.com