- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This boat is ready to go fishing now. Get that Davis ride that feels like a 50 footer. Engine room and entire boat freshly gone through and updated. Hull recently painted by Jarrett Bay with Alexseal Fighting Lady Yellow. Beautiful Teak transom. This is a very classy rig with "Tommy Rybovich" style bridge wing rails and Buddy Davis lines and ride.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter the Teak cockpit with Teak covering boards and Murray Brothers chair mounted over a 5' in deck insulated fish box. Teak double salon doors give access to salon which has all new window treatments, new window tint and rope lighting. New upholstery sets off the Teak paneling and heavy Teak sea rails on countertops. Beautiful custom Teak table settee with seating for 4 to port and long sofa to starboard with storage under. A/C, stereo, TV. Down alleyway to starboard you find two bunks and across to port is the master stateroom with queen bed, closet and TV Forward in alleyway is additional closet storage and full shower head with new Sea Land Vacuflush system and 18 gallon holding tank.
- New GE Refrigerator GE 2 Burner Electric Stove Microwave Oven in Tambora Doors with Storage for Plates etc SS Sink Teak & Holey Flooring Counters have Teak Sea Rails
- Master Stateroom & Head
- To port is the master stateroom with queen bed and new coverings, sliding closet door, TV, AC, 110VAC and 12 volt lighting and plenty of storage etc.
- Guest Stateroom
- Down alley way past electrical box you find 2 day bunks with new mattresses and coverings, closet and cabinet storage.
- Electronics & Helm
- Flybridge Electronics: New Antennas and Mounts Mathers Controls on Single Levers and Teak Steering Bubble Robertson Autopilot Compass Intercom System Emergency Battery Controls Recently Updated Actuator Boxes Adapter Electric Plug Access to all wiring Bridge Circuit Breaker Box with Actuator Box Controls
- 220VAC 50Amp Shore Service 110VAC and 12VDC Electrical Systems 8 KW Phasor Generator Model #BC 1164 A 16 with 1300 Hours Separate Starting Battery for Generator Racor 500 Fuel Filter Sentry Battery Charger Recently replaced AC and Freezer Compressors All Wiring and Breaker Panel recently Updated and old wires removed 8D Starting Batteries with Switches for Mains Engine Room 110VAC and 12VDC Lighting 2 12 Volt Overhead Bridge Lights Cockpit Courtesy Lights and Dome Light 2 Cockpit Spreader Lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Well Lighted Engine Room (11VAC and 12VDC) has Aluminum Ladder for Easy Access Twin Detroit 550 HP 6V92 TI's Twin Disc 507 Gears with 1.48:1 Ratios turn 2" Stainless Shafts and 4 Blade Nibral 24X28 Cup Propellers with Recent Prop Speed Racor Fuel Filters and Algae X System are in Cockpit for unbelievably easy access and Operation Generator and Main Engine Fuel Priming Pumps by Stewart Warner Oil Transfer System Mathers Controls and Trolling Valves Halon System 6 Bilge Pumps throughout Engines had recent Heat Exchanger and Fuel Cooler Cleanings as well as new Water Pumps Everything Flushed and Filled with 50/50 Antifreeze Block Heaters replaced New Water Heater Hydraulic Steering
- Fishing Gear: Teak Transom with Starboard Tuna Door Engine Room Access Cockpit has Picture Framed Hatches Teak Covering Boards Triple Spreader Rupp Riggers #633 with New Bushings Murray Brothers Chair Large In Deck Insulated Fish Box (5') with Jabsco Macerator Pump Underwater Lights Cockpit Spreader Lights Mather Controls in Cockpit Port and Starboard Waist Lockers SS Bait Freezer Bait Rigging and Chill Box Lids are Teak, Rod Holders in Cockpit and 6 on Bridge Rocket Launcher Hard Top with Recessed Running Lights and Alum done by Bausch American All Varnish kept up to date New center rigger Fortress FX-23 Anchor with 15' 3/8 Inch Chain and 150' 1/2" Poly Rode 24" Jim Buoy Ring 12" Stainless Steel Cleats on the Bow Foredeck Breast and Transom Corners all in Like New Condition USCG Safety Package
- Brokers Comments
- Built as the "SANDY" next to the 60' "SUBARU" this Buddy Davis has the same classic lines. Notice the "Tommy Rybovich" bridge wing rails. Extra fuel (90 gallons each side) was added in the engine room to the main Monel 450 gallon day tank under the cockpit to give her extra-long range when needed. This boat has an unbelievable ride.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.