- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
An impressive and impeccable example of the 51' Bertram. Easy to see at Allied Marine in Stuart, FL.
"Honda" boasts the time-tested Bertram deep-V hull, a large fishing cockpit, and the rugged construction long associated with the Bertram nameplate. The three-stateroom interior of the 510 is an impressive display of practical design and quality workmanship.
A must see for the Bertram enthusiast!
- Honda features a well laid out three stateroom, two head configuration. Speed, performance and grace makes this 510 an invincible sportfisherman . The redesigned Deep-V hull, rudders and struts reduce drag and enhance the legendary Bertram ride. Only the finest materials are used on this vessel, and the salon and galley boast every possible luxury, right down to the smallest detail. The entire interior, with the rich handcrafted high gloss cherrywood, have picture-perfect design, offering stylish configurations that make excellent use of all the available space. Bertram’s zero trim affect with fuel placement does more than offer a good ride, it creates a natural buffer zone to isolate the heat and noise of the engine room from the cool and quiet sleeping areas. Real-world performance is real speed made good in real sea conditions.This explains why Bertram’s are in every ocean of the world. In the real world of yacht ownership, happiness is the child of maintenance. That’s why Bertram offers easy access to all serviceable components; a key element of the Bertram design. Separate engine and machinery rooms allow greater space and access for service and quick visual inspections, each with their own removable overhead hatch. The 168 sq. ft. fishing cockpit is the business end of a Bertram: A no-nonsense task specific work area designed with precise and critical features, a fast draining cockpit sole with a deep perimeter and centrally located scuppers, and an excellent waterline and a wide transom opening are just a few of her features; all critical elements necessary to land record game fish just to add a few!
- Aluminum salon door with frameless glass Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety High gloss cherrywood paneling with padded vinyl accents Vinyl headliner (Whisper Wall system) Wood blinds Carpeting with acoustic padding Upgraded ultra leather L-shaped couch with sleeper and storage section Teak cockpit table Clear vinyl carpet runner Raritan icemaker Premium Bose surround sound AM/FM tuner stereo system with CD , DVD, and XM radio 26 inch flatscreen LCD TV Central vacuum system. CruiseAir-conditioning electronic control Electrical distribution panels. Overhead rod storage compartment KVH Satellite TV Trac Vision system
- Galley up Corian countertop and sink Amtico teak and holly sole flooring Single lever hot and cold faucet Four sub zero refrigerator and freezer undercounter drawers Kenyon recessed and covered three burner cooktop GE Sensor microwave oven Storage cabinets and drawers. U-shaped dinette seating with Corian table
- Malber Washer/Dryer in closet locker with shelf Vinyl padding, Whisper Wall system
- Master Stateroom
- Amidship Queen-Size berth with hydraulic lift for storage underneath Mirrored aft bulkhead Reading lights Entertainment center with 19 inch Flatscreen LCD TV, AM/FM, CD, DVD, MP3 player Cedar lined hanging locker Built in digital alarm clock Drawers Overhead and bed valance lighting
- Master Head
- Private access Overhead hatch Amtico Teak and holly sole flooring Stall shower w/door and floor grate Corian countertop and sink Mirrored medicine cabinet and storage vanity Techma electric freshwater head system Mirrored overhead Vinyl wallcovering Cruise-Air controls Overhead deck hatch
- VIP Stateroom
- All the way forward. Walk around queen-size berth with more storage underneath Side storage cabinets Cedar lined closet Reading lights AM/FM tuner, CD and DVD player 19 inch flat screen LCD TV Built in digital alarm clock Overhead deck hatch Cruise Air air-conditioning controls Overhead and bed lighting
- Starboard VIP and Guest Head
- Access from companionway and guest stateroom Corion countertop and sink Vanity locker with sliding mirror panels Amtico teak and Holly flooring Stall shower with door and floor grate Techma electric freshwater toilet system Mirrored overhead
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin side-by-side berths with nightstand and drawers Cedar line hanging locker Reading lights AM/FM tuner, CD and DVD player. 19 inch flatscreen LCD TV Overhead and bed lighting
- 2 MAN electric display modules Palm Beach helm pod with single lever controls Power actuated electronics console 2 Release Marine upgraded helm chairs/cushions/covers/foot rests Wrap around U-shaped seating with cushions Electronic side-mounted ZF controls with matching stainless steel steering wheel EZ2CY 3 sided enclosure Pipewelders molded fiberglass hardtop with four molded in quartz lights Navigation lights molded into hardtop Two microcomputer US9 teaser reels recessed mounted into hardtop Life raft storage Bertram Systems monitors with audible alarms Stereo and VHF locker w/plexiglass cover Instrumentation panel AM/FM, CD player with watertight speakers Distribution panel in locker Air horn
- Electronics and Navigation
- 2 Icom 602 VHF Ritchie Compass Furuno: Navnet VX2 1954CBB/NT 72 mile radar Furuno: 6' open array antenna Furuno: BBFF3 network sounder Furuno: Navnet VX2 GP1920CBB/NT GPS/WAAS chart plotter 2 VEI: DM series 15 inch super sunlight displays Furuno RD 30 multi unit display Simrad AP25 autopilot XM Weather/Radio Northstar 6100i GPS/Chart plotter
- Engine room access Cockpit coaming pad Transom Door Glenndining cable master Fresh and Salt Water washdowns Dockside water outlets Cable TV and phone connections Under gunwale gaff storage 2 Lazarette access deck hatches 4 electric reel outlets Tackle center/ drawers Transom fish box w/ Eskimo ice machine Flybridge ladder with acrylic steps Cockpit lighting Molded boarding steps, port and starboard
- Fishing Equipment
- Triple spreader Pipewelder’s outriggers w/lay back bars Pipewelder’s center outrigger 4 rod holders in gunwales 4 rod holders in side pilaster 4 rod holders in rocket launcher 6 rod holders on aft rail of flybridge 2 Bait freezers In-deck removable fish box with pump out Transom fish box with Eskimo Ice machine fill Cockpit sink with fresh and salt water Cutting board/tackle center Release marine fighting chair with rocket launcher. Trolling valves
- Hull and Deck
- Integrated bow pulpit with 24 V, 1500 W Lewmar windlass and deck mounted foot controls Delta anchor with chain and anchor rode Anchor locker Palm Beach bow rail Flag blue and silver Imron feature stripes Fuel fills port and starboard Fuel fill alarm Freshwater tank fill Powder coated side handrails Three (3) Bomar foredeck hatches Nonskid sole Stainless steel rub rail Underwater lights Recessed trim tabs, electro hydraulic Sump tank with automatic pump out for showers and sinks
- Electrical System
- 240 V/120 V AC input and main distribution panel with voltmeter, ammeter, generator controls, magnetic circuit breakers and shore power selection switches 24 V/12 V DC main distribution panel with voltmeter, ammeter, magnetic circuit breakers and battery tester Alarm monitor builds flood signal for three compartments, black water tank indicator light, high heat signal for engine and machinery rooms. Electrical pump out for toilet holding tank Freshwater level gauge Four (4) main batteries all replaced May 2013
- Engine Room
- 512 engine hours Acoustical and Thermal Insulation in the Engine Room Complete MAN service at 400 Hours Single Fiberglass Fuel Tank with baffles is forward of Main Engines with visual fuel level sight glass Duel Racor fuel filters vibration dampening isolators for engines 3 inch Aquamet shafts dripless shaft seals. 11 gallon hot water heater Emergency bilge water evacuation system, engine driven besides normal bilge pumps Emergency engine shutdown system AC and DC engine room lighting Engine room access ladder is removable Fixed fire extinguishing system for engine and machinery rooms with automatic and remote manual controls plus audible and visual discharge signals Fuel filters on generator supply 15.5 KW Kohler generator Hydraulic steering with power assist pump Heavy-duty manganese bronze seacocks Seawater strainers for generator, air-conditioning and salt water washdowns pump Exhaust blowers Ball seacocks on all underwater thru hull fittings with electrical bonding Cruise air-conditioning compressors Bilge blowers
- This legendary Bertram has an unbeatable soft ride, strength and performance with the finest in European marine design built for relaxation and hard core fishing. This particular vessel has extremely low hours and is in great condition. Two (2) boat owner will entertain all offers. A definite worthwhile look.
- Sailfish sculpture
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.