- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- + ASD 11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2005 50' Pershing Sport Cruiser with Twin Inboard MAN's
Seller wants offers!
Full specs are a must see!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Innovative streamlining and extraordinary elegance. Total comfort, enhanced by amazing versatility. A unique sporting design magnified by refined, spacious interiors. This is the Pershing 50', the new expression of the Next Generation.
- The cockpit is thoughtfully designed to be used for relaxation and entertaining up to 12 of your guests. You will find the cockpit to be an extension of the interior living space with comfortable seating, large windows and air conditioning for comfort. Large U-shaped lounge with good visibility Forward section of U-lounge converts to two forward facing pedestal passenger seats Dining/coffee table electrically raises and recesses quickly & quietly from deck Cockpit air conditioning 20,000 btu Abundant storage compartments Crew cabin converts to storage Beautiful teak decks Sliding Barrett enclosure Ice maker Wet bar sink Drop-in fridge Pioneer Premier stereo Aft sunpad
- You will feel like you are in control of a fighter jet when sitting at the helm of this performance yacht. The sunroof is directly overhead and completely changes the feel of the vessel when opened. 360 degree visibility Large single piece windshield Raymarine E120 GPS/Plotter/Radar Simrad AP24 Auto Pilot Ramarine ST70 Repeater (2) man digital engine displays Icom IC-M602 Compass
- This space has a modern layout allowing for 6 guests to enjoy lounging in comfort. Cherry wood & stainless steel detailing Large settee Table expands for dining Skylight Hull side windows Attached guest/day head Sharp TV Clarion sound system
- This is a full feature galley with extremely functional space Cherry wood cabinetry Built in sliding drawers 2 burner cooktop Stainless steel sink Hull side window over sink Microwave Stainless steel refrigeration
- Master Suite
- Large island pedestal berth Mirrored forward bulkhead (2) port holes for light & fresh air Opening overhead hatch for additional fresh air & natural light Dedicated air conditioning control Sharp TV Pioneer sound system Hanging locker with full length mirror on back side of door Storage drawers on base of bed Attached private head
- Guest Stateroom 1
- Full berth Reading light 2 port holes for light & fresh air Mirrored wall Hanging locker
- Guest Stateroom 2
- Side-by-side twin berths Port hole for light & fresh air Mirrored wall Hanging locker
- Safety Equipment
- Closing transom gate Hand rail on passerelle Sea fire system Emergency fuel shut off Emergency engine room air intake shut off Cockpit grab rails Grab rail companionway steps Easy deploy swim ladder Bow rail Wide walkways to bow Quality nonskid deck
- Mechanical Equipment
- Besanzoni passerelle Shore power auto recoiler Dockside water inlet Swim platform shower Lofrans windlass Chain anchor rode Engine room camera Racor fuel water separators Trim tabs Twin Disc transmissions Kohler 10KW generator 32,000 BTU cabin AC 20,000 BTU Cockpit AC Arneson Surface Drives ASD11 5 Blade Props Bow thruster Sight fuel gauge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Additional photos available: http://pershing50.blogspot.com For more information, please contact Chris Coughlin directly at 239.776.4449 or email him at Chi rs.Coughlin@ferrettigroup.com