- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Two Boat Owner wants this Twin Diesel boat sold NOW!
A very clean 380 Sundancer with low hour diesels.
Easy to see at our docks on St. Petersburg.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 380 Sundancer is destined to attract attention wherever she goes. She's a grand example of the latest Sea Ray innovations. With a deep-V hull and the smooth power of twin 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser V-drive engines, her superb seaworthiness is sure to please the most demanding owner. Her spacious cabin with sleeping accommodations for many makes the 380 Sundancer perfect for extended pleasure cruises with family and friends.
- The forward cabin has a large island queen bed with an innerspring mattress. There is plenty of storage with a full length hanging locker. Aft, the salon has a sofa that converts to a double berth, an entertainment center with TV/DVD and plenty of storage cabinets. Stepping aft is the ?world-famous? Sundancer mid-stateroom which serves as a conversation area during the day. The seating converts to a double berth at night. A curtain ensures privacy, and the stainless steel portlight opens to provide natural light and fresh air.
- The Galley is well equipped for easy living, with a large refrigerator, two burner electric stove, microwave, coffeemaker and sink with Gohe faucet and cutting board. Beautiful faux granite countertops and plentifully storage drawers and cabinets enhance the cabin's stylish interior" Two Burner Counter Top Black & Decker Coffee Maker Panasonic Microwave Norcold Refrigerator
- Raymarine RL80C Raymarine Auto Pilot Raymarine GPS RN300 Raymarine VHF Raymarine Autohelm ST 60 Ritchie Comass
- 8.0 kW Kohler® Diesel: (120V/60 Cycle) Includes Remote Start w/Muffler, Freshwater Cooling, Fuel Filter, Seacock & Seawater Strainer. (Generator manufacturer and size may vary due to product availability.) Batteries (5): w/Trays & Switches Battery Charger/Converter: 120V/40 Amp/12V Isolators, Galvanic (2) Panel, Circuit Breaker: Remote Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power: Dual 30 Amp/120V/60 Cycle w/50' Cords & Adapters -Coded: w/Chafe Protection
- Fuel Filters, Remote: Diesel (Racor®) Fuel Lines, USCG: Type A-1 Fuel Tanks, Aluminum: w/Anti-Siphon Valves & Electric Sending Units (2) Bilge Pumps, (2): 12V Automatic Bilge Pumps, 12V: Automatic High-Water (1 Bilge, 1 Cabin) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater: Patented Fire Extinguisher Fire Suppression System: Automatic w/Manual Pull Freshwater Cooling Gel-Coated Engine Room: Oyster Insulation, Engine Room: 2" w/Vinyl Barrier Lighting, 12V Oil Changer System: Engines & Generator (Diesel Only) Steps, Engine Room Access: Diamond Plate
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker More High Definition Pictures Available Contact me for more Pictures and Info Call Me: (727) 527-2800 Email Me: Joe@JoeZam.com Visit My Website for : www.Joezam.com For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. As one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our Denison Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.