- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
LOWEST PRICED ISLAND PACKET 370 ON MARKET!
Island Packet has earned the reputation of building robust boats capable of taking you to the farthest reaches of the world.
By combining old world craftsmanship with state of the art technology, design and construction, the Island Packet 370 provides you with a warm and inviting interior in boat that is easy to sail, comfortable and safe. For decades, Island Packet has proven to have the best resale values. Take the time to explore this 370 and you will better understand why.
Center Island Berth
In Mast Furling
Large head with Shower
Owner is motivated and priced this boat to sell.
Call me to make arrangements to personally inspect this boat.
- The interior of the Island Packet 370 offers a dazzling display of handcrafted cabinetry, rich varnished woods, and premium fabrics and surfaces. The high quality craftsmanship and materials are apparent in every detail. An innovative blend of live-aboard comforts and practical cruising features are evidenced throughout this yacht, offering a surprising level of luxury and delivering what are perhaps the finest accommodations of any yacht in this size range. Teak salon table (6) Deck hatches w/OceanAir hatch screens and shades (11) opening ports w/screens Plus Option Package (satin varnish finish, Corian countertops, polished Stainless steel hand rails) Salon Perfect for an evening retreat of gracious entertaining, the main salon of the 370 continues Island Packets reputation for roominess and comfort. The large main dining table folds and stows against a bulkhead rack, opening up the area for socializing. Full length port settee conveniently converts to a double berth. Generous storage is available under and outboard of the settees. Forward Stateroom Designed with accommodations for extended cruising, the 370 is the only yacht in her class to boast large island berths in both staterooms. With plenty of elbow and headroom, cedar-lined hanging lockers, bureaus, deep drawers, wide shelves and blanket bins under hinged bunk lids, both forward and aft areas easily qualify as master staterooms. Head Luxury and comfort have been carefully considered in this area. The separate stall shower features folding acrylic doors and an electric sump drain, and ample cabinetry storage is provided by the built-in vanity. Doors from both the forward stateroom and the main saloon provide both utility and privacy. Aft Stateroom/Nav Station One of the more notable features of the 370 is the versatility of the aft cabin. Cleverly configured for great sleeping accommodations, this multi-use room is truly unique due to the desk area, which can be used as a vanity, a navigation station, or work station. The nav table top lifts to reveal a storage tray and a vanity mirror mounted on its underside. An electrically controlled swivel mounted seat rotates under or out with the touch of a switch, while a removable hinged panel in the forward bulkhead opens and joins this area with the salon when desired. The aft bulkhead has access to the generator Galley The open U design of the 370 galley is notable for its generous space and numerous convenience features. Plenty of storage is available in and around the galley. Wide countertops with integral sea rails, along with dish and cutlery storage areas and a flip-up counter extension make this important area a real pleasure to use. Refrigeration/freezer system Force 10 LPG range/oven/broiler Microwave Hot & cold pressure water pump Slide out trash bin Manual fresh water pump
- Galley features a large U Shaped design with teak sea rails on all counter edges. Keel Cooled Frigoboat Refrigeration with double gasketed lid & gas support struts. Electric drain pump. Gimbaled 3-Burner Force 10 LPG Stove and Oven with lift off cover 101b. propane tank in gasketed self draining storage 2-tank compartment with safety shutoff and gauge .Pot and pan storage under the stove Space for Microwave Oven Double S/S sinks with hot & cold pressure water and Manual Freshwater Pump and Retractable Spray Unit 6 Gallon Water Heater Slide Out Trash Bin Teak Dish Racks, Cutlery Drawers and Cabinets and Cubbies provide good storage. Opening port and overhead hatch with screen and shade
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Island Packet 370 represents the combined talents of the engineering, design, sales, and marketing staffs at Island Packet, coupled with the constructive and enlightened feedback of our enthusiastic owners and dealers. Marking a notable evolution in the Island Packet family, the 370 offers refined keel shapes and a higher aspect ratio rig for increased performance, new rudder shaft and blade geometry for enhanced control under sail and power, and a watertight anchor locker bulkhead for added security. The accommodations also shine, with the ever popular island berth both fore and aft, a separate shower stall in the head, and an optional Plus Package that boasts a solid, bevel planked teak and oak sole and furniture quality satin finish varnish on all interior wood surfaces.
- Raymarine Wind, Depth, and Speed Windex Clarion Stereo & CD Player with Speakers Inside and Cockpit COM VHF at Nav Station Ritchie Compass
- Mecchanical, Electrical and Plumbing
- Sidepower Bowthruster 54HP Yanmar 4JH4-SBE Diesel with extensive sound control High Output Balmar 110amp Alternator with Digital Duo-Charge Controller 3 Blade Fixed Prop Racor Fuel Filters Auxiliary electric fuel pump w/momentary switch for bleeding line Bronze Intake Strainer (2) Solar Panels w/BlueSky Solar Boost 25128 Solar Charge Controller (5) Lifeline Group 27 AGM Batteries (4 house and 1 engine) Dockside Power with 50' Shore Power Cord ProMariner Galvanic Isolator Charles 5000 40amp converter/battery charger Recessed Cockpit Instrument Panel w/tach, hour meter, and engine monitoring Heavy Duty Rule Electric Bilge Pump UL approved bronze thru bolted flanged seacocks on all thru hulls below waterline Manual Toilet with macerator and holding tank (3)12VoltHellaFans
- Deck and Cockpit
- Bimini, Dodger, with Connector Panel (solar panels mounted on bimini) Chrome Dorades & Guards Helm Seat Cushion & Backrest Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Table Seasafe anchor rollers Large Anchor locker w/divided bins for rode, hooks, lines, fenders & gear Primary Anchor - Bruce #33 on chain/ Secondary - Danforth
- Sails & Rigging
- In-Mast Roller Furling Main 110% Roller Furling Genoa Main Sheet Traveler w/4:1 Control System led to cockpit Roller Furling lines, sheet, & spare main halyard led to cockpit thru stoppers to Lewmar30CST winches Genoa halyard winch on mast - Lewmar 16C Two sheet winches - Lewmar 44CST Cockpit storage bins for sail control lines (2) Heavy Duty Winch Handles All sail control lineslead into cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.