30' Yankee MK III
This classic yacht has been completely restored and is in excellent condition!
The Yankee 30 is a Sparkman & Stephens design, built to high standards by Yankee Yachts of Southern California. These boats are known for solid construction, strong performance and elegant appearance, accepted by the boat's sweeping sheer line and balanced ends. The boat's seakeeping ability, solid fiberglass hull, and strong rig make you feel confident and secure.
All varnish and woodwork looks beautiful. The boat comes equipped with updated electronics including a GPS chartplotter that connects to any iPhone or iPad wirelessly. Worried about engine problems or the price of fuel? Don't be, the propulsion on this yacht includes an new electric motor with a large battery bank that can be regenerated while under sailing power using the prop spin. This is hybrid type motor is perfect for short and long distance cruising. Also includes a back up generator. This beautiful yacht is turn-key ready. It would make the perfect boat for anyone looking to day sail during the weekend with friends or for someone looking to cruise locally up and down the coast.
Come and take a look for yourself!
- New Signet Marine knot-meter and depth sounder New Ritchie compass New wireless AIS and GPS installed: Use your own iPad or iPhone as a chart plotter All wiring replaced, totally bonded New BlueSea DC and AC main panels New icom VHF 2011
- 180ibl 48v electric motor (2012) Batter bank (easily motor/sail to Catalina on one charge) On board 48v rapid charger Honda 2000i Generator for backup New custom Campbell Sailor propeller
- New cushions 2011 New Origio 2 burner stove 2011 Custom teak and holly sole Custom headliner Custom teak and plexiglas hatch in V-berth New plumbing and holding tank in head
- Tiller steering New running rigging; all lines led aft to cockpit Schaffer 1100 roller furler New Schaffer stainless steel hardware throughout Aluminum backing plates fabricated and installed on all deck hardware with no leaks New non-skid paint on top deck Haul out and bottom paint May 2013 Monitor self steering vane rebuilt 2012 Custom traveler by Garhaur Custom teak hood Custom canvas covers for sails.
- Additional Equipment
- Avon Inflatable dinghy Honda 2000i generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further information or to schedule a showing for this beautiful yacht please contact: Will Petersen Cell: (310) 430-1502 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org