- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
eMO CLICK HERE VIRTUAL TOUR http://360.sc/QCRBYMS
WHY IS SO " SHOW BOAT " SO SPECIAL .
- Brand new engines in 2011 CAT C32 installed under warranty 2
- She is currently under factory warranty until 2015 with Only 550 Original hours ( There is Extended Warranty's availible til 2020)
SHOW BOAT is the only enclosed 72 Hatteras on the Market. This is the only Factory Hardtop (with Electric Moon roof ) UPGRADE
- Fly bridge Custom extra air condition to keep it ice cold ( 50,000 BTU ) double grill and custom couch next to grill with built in storage UPGRADE
- Davit, Steelhead 1500 lb, UPGRADE
- Flybridge table with sink ,dual fixed pedestals, Icemaker, Refrigerator, UPGRADE
- Air conditioning – flybridge over 50,000 Btu most have 32,000 Btu UPGRADE
- Integrated hardtop w/fixed forward windshields, wipers and washers, tinted side windows UPGRADE
- Strataglass enclosure aft, electric defogger, radar mast with dual satellite, electric Moonroof
- Trac Stabilizers ( UPGRADE)
- Flir Night Vision and spotlight UPGRADE
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster UPGRADE
- Kalidescope hard drives one for each stateroom UPGRADE
- Twin 27.5 kw Onan generators, Full service completed (with invoices)
- Water maker, satellite TV and cellular Sat UPGRADE
- Duplication Radars, 3 GPS's Five Flatscreens with Touch screen for Bilge pumps and monitoring systems UPGRADE
- Five Staterooms Total (Four staterooms plus crew). Master king berth with his and hers bathroom, incredible marble finishes, two queen berths with heads, 4th stateroom over/under berth and 5th/crew double berth with private head.
- Custom day head decored in granite /marble with custom extended Head for easier use.
- Custom railing around the bow UPGRADE
- Satellite phone and satellite TV with six flat screen and surround system UPGRADE
- As you walk into the salon, the decor is done in rich woods with custom zebra wood finishes. There is a well-designed bar with granite counter tops located to port and comfortable seating for all your family and guests to starboard.
The layout and design gives the feeling of a much larger yacht. As you walk into the galley, you will notice great visibility and the TV.
- Custom granite bar for entertaining( UPGRADE)
- The 80 Hatteras doesn't have the galley windows that this boat has and the windows allow for much more natural light.
- 50,000 BTU Cold air conditioner with factory hardtop and three quarter enclosed and open back. Provides great flow and gives best of both worlds with Larges sun roof .( UPGRADE)
- Davit with optional tender( UPGRADE)
- Hydraulic Windless
- Yacht Controller
- Transom Bustle Hoop Rails UPGRADE Sea Ladder with storage brackets UPGRADE Washdown, bow deck, rope locker, UPGRADE Sun pad on bow deck with cover 100-AMP, retractable shorecord aft (2) UPGRADE Air Conditioning, Flybridge UPGRADE AC and DC light fixtures Battery control panel with fuses and isolation switches DC electronics panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers Flood lights underside of aft deck UPGRADE Ac Stabilizer System, UPGRADE Air conditioning back up water pumps, plumbed and wired, UPGRADE Watermaker – install thru hulls and wire for later installation, UPGRADE Freshwater AC back up pump switching panel with source selector switches, digital-volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter, generator start/stop controls, voltage boost tap switch and interlock selector breakers Ethernet Monitoring System with LCD touchscreen, Systems monitor with programmable logic controller read-out, visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, alternator, battery voltage, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room, AC power loss, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and holding tank 3/4 full monitor, UPGRADE Navigation lights, certified to United States Coast Guard and ABYC specifications Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Air conditioning, 90,000 BTU, with reverse-cycle heating, with A/C compressors, individually controlled by SMX controls in each compartment Telephone/CATV inlet, one each, on bow deck Telephone and CATV shoreline cord, one each TV antenna, omni-directional Receptacle, sheltered weatherproof, 120V – UPGRADE Underwater Lights (2) UPGRADE Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of waterproof Pioneer speakers. Wet bar with sink, refrigerator, icemaker and three barstools, top is black galaxy with squre eased edge UPGRADE Stairs from galley to bridge Molded-in stairs to aft deck with hatch cover, Teak UPGRADE DC low-level lights Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only Flybridge – double grill UPGRADE Davit, Steelhead 1500 lb, UPGRADE Black Galaxy Granite flybridge table with dual fixed pedestals, UPGRADE Air conditioning – flybridge UPGRADE Integrated hardtop w/fixed forward windshields, wipers and washers, panels port and starboard at side openings UPGRADE Strataglass enclosure across aft, electric defogger, radar mast for single radar and single satellite UPGRADE Open bridge bar top and table top – Black Galaxy Granite UPGRADE Custom décor – flybridge bar faucet, bar stool upholstery, cushions UPGRADE Receptable outlet UPGRADE Bow deck – Sun pad cushion upholstery (custom) UPGRADE Freshwater washdown quick disconnect, boat deck, UPGRADE Flush panel sketch face door with door stop to master stateroom and guest staterooms UPGRADE Central vacuum Carpet Runners UPGRADE Teak steps from sport deck to aft deck UPGRADE Hoop rails, transom bussle UPGRADE Aft deck table Teak with cover UPGRADE UPGRADE Sketch face door entry UPGRADE 30" Oven UPGRADE Double Drawer Kitcheniad Dishwasher UPGRADE 20” LCD TV custom frame UPG RADE Wood in lieu of Whisperwall, between stairs and dinette and below windshield UPGRADE Tint on forward and side windshield, to match salon windows. UPGRADE Beveled tambour strips, 3", in stairwell from the galley to the lower companionway UPGRADE Wine Cooler UPGRADE Pocket door, allows you to shut off the galley from the Salon UPGRADE player and one-touch RF remote control system, GOLD UPGRADE Sunken wet bar with 2 chairs, granite countertop – salon UPGRADE Audio Stereo, UPGRADE Chair with Ottoman UPGRADE Side Chair UPGRADE Carpet runners, salon UPGRADE
- As you walk onboard Show Boat you will immediately be impressed with her spacious aft deck. This is a great spot for sunrise breakfasts or evening dinners with plenty of space for family and Friends. Lower Deck A wide staircase leads to the staterooms below and offers access to a large storage locker for supplemental supplies. Concealed under the staircase lie a side-by-side washer and dryer, which are accessible from the lower companionway. Padded panel and finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in African Mahogany Carpeting Removable upholstered headliner Upholstered berth base Custom designed decorative wood valance with fixed Roman shades and black-out duettes Aft Crew Or VIP Stateroom Owners can access the engine room through a discreet staircase in the salon, or through a watertight door on the swim platform. Either entry leads to a utility room that can be equipped with an optional crew quarters or VIP stateroom. With the crew quarters, you get a queen bunk, closet, nightstand, TV, and “wet head” with shower. The VIP stateroom option offers a queen bed with private head and separate shower, as well access stairs from the salon that lead directly into the engine room so the crew can reach working components without disturbing guests.
- Salon & Galley
- Showroom-Style Salon This elegant refuge for owners and guests features a large settee with storage beneath and a clear view of the 42-inch flat-screen TV. Opposite is an area designed to house an optional sunken bar with a sink and refrigerator. Cleverly concealed behind this bar is discreet access to the engine room and aft stateroom below. Forward, a formal dining table seats six comfortably; china and glass storage, as well as a large buffet sideboard, are close at hand. Galley & Country Kitchen SubZero Full Sized Refrigerator SubZero Wine Cooler Sharp microwave, Whirlpool convection oven Whirlpool washing machine Central Vaccuum One step up from the salon, the galley area has a walk-in pantry to starboard (part of this space can be modified to incorporate an optional day head on the main level). The galley itself features enormous granite counter tops, double stainless steel sinks, a 42-inch upright refrigerator/freezer, a four-burner cook top, and a microwave/convection oven. Deep drawers in the island and overhead cabinets provide an abundance of storage. For privacy, an optional pocket door at the aft end of the galley closes to seal off this area from the dining room and salon. Forward of the galley, a large, country kitchen-style dinette with stone counter top facilitates casual dining. An optional helm with a single pedestal chair is available for those that desire a lower driving station.
- Athwartships Queen Stateroom
- Finished wood bulkheads with African Mahogany wood Carpeting Removable upholstered headliner Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar lined storage accessed via pneumatic cylinders HMC UPGRADE mattresses, spreads, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pads and sheets Headboard UPGRADE Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light Full-length mirror Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Boston Acoustics loudspeakers AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlet Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector Air conditioning dispersed through decorative valance Nightstand with drawers SMX HVAC compartment controlled Lamps UPGRADE Sketch Face thruway Door UPGRADE 20" TV UPGRADE
- VIP Guest Stateroom Forward
- Carpeting Padded panels on hullside Removable upholstered headliner Wallcovering Finished wood bulkheads with quartered African Mahogany wood Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar lined storage accessed via pneumatic cylinders Upholstered berth base HMC UPGRADE mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Full-length mirror Nightstands, port and starboard Mirrored forward bulkhead Carbon monoxide detector Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light, port and starboard Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover AM/FM audio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with RF control AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Private access to head Overhead storage cabinets port and starboard Smoke detector DC low-level lights under berth Boston Acoustics loudspeakers Air conditioning dispersed through decorative wood valance SMX HVAC compartment controlled 20" TV UPGRADE Sketch Face thruway door UPGRADE
- Fourth Guest Stateroom
- Over under Bunkswith spacious closet and 20" Tv Carpeting Removable upholstered headliner Upper and lower berths with storage under lower berth Upholstered berth base Polyfoam mattresses, spreads, pillows, mattress pads and sheets (E) Cedar-lined hanging locker with light Full-length mirror AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlet Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of single stereo summing Boston Acoustics loudspeakers Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector SMX HVAC compartment controlled 20" TV UPGRADE
- Guest Heads
- All heads feature stone countertops and flooring and stone behind each toilet. Stone flooring UPGRADE Wallcovering UPGRADE Plexi Mirror Ceilings UPGRADE Stone backsplash, sidesplash and countertop with under-mount sink Baseboards Stall shower with seat, sliding door and automatic sump pump Towel bar Storage cabinet with mirror Genuine wood base cabinet to match interior finish with storage Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet Freshwater toilet 120-volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet Air conditioning vent DC low-level lights under toe kicks Holding tank 3/4 full indicator
- Optional Aft Stateroom or Crew Quarter
- Owners can access the engine room through a discreet staircase in the salon, or through a watertight door on the sport deck. Either access point leads to another quest stateroom or crew’s quarters.This area also features a generous head and shower. Padded vinyl covering on hullside Removable upholstered headliner Padded berth base HMC UPGRADE mattress, spread, pillow, pillow shams, mattress pads and sheets Cedar-lined hanging locker with doors and automatic light Telephone outlet 20” LCD TV Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Boston Acoustics loudspeakers AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Stairwell from salon Watertight door from swim platform SMX HVAC compartment controlled Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector queen berth Freezer UPGRADE Washer/Dryer UPGRADE
- Aft storage and Utility Room
- Stairwell from salon Door to engine room with viewing window Watertight door to swim platform Option/Custom Equipment Freezer, 7.0 cu. Ft chest style, utility room, crews quarters Washer/dryer in aft crews quarters Custom décor – Aft crew Stateroom bunk cover, pillow shams, Whisperwall berth base, padded panel hullsiding, Crew head wall covering, crew faucet; crew head sinks; Crew head flooring to be Amtico; Crew head countertop to be Avonite Midnight sky; Crew head shower sets
- Master Stateroom
- This full-beam master suite is unlike many others featuring a king-sized berth, with Air conditioning dispersed through wood soffit over berth King-sized berth with upholstered headboard UPGRADE mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Ventilating portlights, (2) with screen and four additional fixed portlights Cedar-lined wardrobe with doors and automatic lights Nightstands with drawers Dressers with drawers, port and starboard AM/FM audio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with RF control Boston Acoustics loudspeakers AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Telephone outlet LCD TV with MATV outlet Private access to his and her head Carbon monoxide detector Full-length mirror Smoke detector DC low-level lights under berth SMX HVAC compartment controlled Sconce lights UPGRADE Headboard UPGRADE Sketch face doors UPGRADE Extra air- condition , UPGRADE Hidden Safe UPGRADE Refrigerator behind the door ( UPGRADE ) Beautiful wood dressers and nightstands to both port and starboard, and an entertainment center featuring a 27-inch flat-screen TV and push one buttom for SatelitteTv or Music, A sitting area provides room to relax, while six oversize port lights allow ambient light to fill the cabin and provide excellent views of the surrounding water.The private head features stone flooring and counter tops, along with dual sinks. Incredible Marble countertops and floors in the optional his-and-hers head with center line Marble shower ( Upgraded )
- Construction and The Hatteras difference
- The difference between Hatteras and other boat manufacturers lies in the art of construction. While it may look traditional above the waterline, our 72 motor yacht features a fully resin-infused hull that advances the science of structural integrity and creates a superior ride for greater offshore confidence. Inside, this globetrotter sports a 284-square-foot showroom salon finished to the highest standards and offering owners multiple layouts to choose from based on how they intend to spend their leisure time. Standard accommodations include three staterooms, three private heads, an aft crew quarters, along with an optional fourth stateroom and an aft VIP guest room. These are among the most flexible sleeping arrangements of any vessel in our fleet. Our 72 motor yacht is made to go places; which explains why she utilizes ultramodern components and construction techniques and incorporates hospitable exterior spaces that can host a crowd of people comfortably for the long haul. Resin-Infused Hull The 72 features a fully resin-infused hull, rather than one constructed from layers of hand-laid fiberglass. Resin-infusion technology — the process of impregnating fiberglass with resin instead of spraying or rolling it on — produces a more uniform hull thickness and results in the most ideal glass-to-resin ratio. This creates a hull that is stiffer (because there are no voids in the fiberglass) and weighs significantly less (because of the lowered resin content). At the same time, resin infusion allows for a more precise fit of bulkheads, stringers, and other components for increased strength and durability. Alfresco Aft Deck A large aft deck with molded seats and a wood table make an ideal location to relax or enjoy an alfresco meal. This area also allows easy access to the large “sport deck” swim platform and the high-flying bridge deck above. Quality Deck Details To port and starboard, 12-inch side decks lead safely forward, making the 72 easier to handle by an owner-operator. Cleats are recessed into the bulwark for a clean exterior profile. Forward, a large sun pad that converts into a seat is molded into the main deck. And thanks to a windlass recessed into a well that drains overboard, the foredeck will stay clean throughout the day. Exclusions: Tender and Lamp in Salon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for Virtual Tour: http://denisonyacht.com/dyh72 Contact Russ Schafer at cell: 954-445-2290 or Russ@DenisonYachtSales.com My Biography Page