- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Click here for Virtual Tour: http://360.sc/QCRBYMS
- CAT C32 engines under warranty until 2015 with 550 hours and 5 years more available!
- Trac Stabilizers
- Flir Night Vision
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- State of the art entertainment sytem
- Twin 27.5 kw Onan generators, full service completed Oct 2013 (with invoices) - 1971 hours
- Water maker, satellite TV and cellular
- Galley has custom wood finishes, flat screen TV, granite counter tops, stainless appliances
- Four staterooms plus crew. Master king berth with his and hers bathroom with incredible marble finishes, two queen berths with heads, 4th stateroom over/under berth and 5th/crew double berth with private head.
- Day head
- Custom railing around the bow
- Satellite phone and satellite TV with six flat screen and surround system
As you walk into the salon, the decor is done in rich woods with custom zebra wood finishes. There is a well-designed bar with granite counter tops located to port and comfortable seating for all your family and guests to starboard.
The layout and design gives the feeling of a much larger yacht. As you walk into the galley, you will notice great visibility and the TV.
- Custom granite bar for entertaining
- The 80 Hatteras doesn't have the galley windows that this boat has and the windows allow for much more natural light.
- Excellent 32,000 BTU air conditioner with factory hardtop and three quarter enclosed and open back. Provides great flow and gives best of both worlds.
- Twin 27.5 ONAN Generators
- Davit with optional tender
- Hydraulic Windless
- Factory hard top with custom fly bridge air conditioning, grill and bar
The name Show Boat speaks for itself as she was built for a highly experienced and knowledgeable owner. Maintained with an open checkbook, she has all the options one would need. This original-owner and custom-built yacht is unlike any other 72 Hatteras.
She is powered with Caterpillar C32s that have only 550 hours, were replaced under warranty and are covered until 2015.
This yacht has had all systems serviced within the last month (Oct 2013).
As a result of the tight economy between 2007 and 2013 there were not many 72 Hatteras yachts built, making Show Boat a great opportunity. There are not many 72 Hatteras yachts available and this is a one of a kind.
- As you walk onboard Show Boat you will immediately be impressed with her spacious aft deck. This is a great spot for sunrise breakfasts and evening dinners with plenty of space. The Hatteras product development team created an interior arrangement fit for royalty and their entire retinue. Lower Deck A wide staircase leads to the staterooms below and offers access to a large storage locker for supplemental supplies. Concealed under the staircase lie a side-by-side washer and dryer, which are accessible from the lower companionway. Fit For A King Owners enjoy a full-beam master suite featuring a king-sized berth, walk-in closet lined in cedar, dressers and nightstands to port and starboard, and an entertainment center featuring a 27-inch flat-screen TV. A sitting area provides room to relax, while six oversize port lights allow ambient light to fill the cabin. Various options let the owner outfit the master with an office or additional hanging lockers. The private head features stone flooring and counter tops, along with dual sinks. An optional his-and-hers head with center line shower and/or tub is also available. 3 Guest Staterooms Similar to other Hatteras models, the bow stateroom on the 72 features a walk-around queen berth with cedar-lined storage below and a 20-inch flat-screen TV. Storage is abundant, with a cedar-lined hanging locker and hull-side cabinets to port and starboard. The third guest stateroom also features a walk-around queen berth and cedar-lined storage. Nightstands on either side provide storage, as does a full cedar-lined hanging locker. A port light adds ambient light and counter tops are granite. Situated to starboard, the optional fourth stateroom offers over/under bunks as well as a closet and nightstand (this is in lieu of the lounge area in the master suite). AlexSeal Paint Optional Aft Crew Or VIP Stateroom Owners can access the engine room through a discreet staircase in the salon, or through a watertight door on the swim platform. Either entry leads to a utility room that can be equipped with an optional crew quarters or VIP stateroom. With the crew quarters, you get a queen bunk, closet, nightstand, TV, and “wet head” with shower. The VIP stateroom option offers a queen bed with private head and separate shower, as well access stairs from the salon that lead directly into the engine room so the crew can reach working components without disturbing guests.
- Hull & Deck
- The difference between Hatteras and other boat manufacturers lies in the art of construction. While it may look traditional above the waterline, our 72 motor yacht features a fully resin-infused hull that advances the science of structural integrity and creates a superior ride for greater offshore confidence. Inside, this globetrotter sports a 284-square-foot showroom salon finished to the highest standards and offering owners multiple layouts to choose from based on how they intend to spend their leisure time. Standard accommodations include three staterooms, three private heads, an aft crew quarters, along with an optional fourth stateroom and an aft VIP guest room. These are among the most flexible sleeping arrangements of any vessel in our fleet. Our 72 motor yacht is made to go places; which explains why she utilizes ultramodern components and construction techniques and incorporates hospitable exterior spaces that can host a crowd of people comfortably for the long haul. Resin-Infused Hull The 72 features a fully resin-infused hull, rather than one constructed from layers of hand-laid fiberglass. Resin-infusion technology — the process of impregnating fiberglass with resin instead of spraying or rolling it on — produces a more uniform hull thickness and results in the most ideal glass-to-resin ratio. This creates a hull that is stiffer (because there are no voids in the fiberglass) and weighs significantly less (because of the lowered resin content). At the same time, resin infusion allows for a more precise fit of bulkheads, stringers, and other components for increased strength and durability. Alfresco Aft Deck A large aft deck with molded seats and a wood table make an ideal location to relax or enjoy an alfresco meal. This area also allows easy access to the large “sport deck” swim platform and the high-flying bridge deck above. Quality Deck Details To port and starboard, 12-inch side decks lead safely forward, making the 72 easier to handle by an owner-operator. Cleats are recessed into the bulwark for a clean exterior profile. Forward, a large sun pad that converts into a seat is molded into the main deck. And thanks to a windlass recessed into a well that drains overboard, the foredeck will stay clean throughout the day. Exclusions: Tender and Lamp in Salon
- Salon & Galley
- Showroom-Style Salon This elegant refuge for owners and guests features a large settee with storage beneath and a clear view of the 42-inch flat-screen TV. Opposite is an area designed to house an optional sunken bar with a sink and refrigerator. Cleverly concealed behind this bar is discreet access to the engine room and aft stateroom below. Forward, a formal dining table seats six comfortably; china and glass storage, as well as a large buffet sideboard, are close at hand. Galley & Country Kitchen SubZero Full Sized Refrigerator SubZero Wine Cooler Sharp microwave, Whirlpool convection oven Whirlpool washing machine Central Vaccuum One step up from the salon, the galley area has a walk-in pantry to starboard (part of this space can be modified to incorporate an optional day head on the main level). The galley itself features enormous granite counter tops, double stainless steel sinks, a 42-inch upright refrigerator/freezer, a four-burner cook top, and a microwave/convection oven. Deep drawers in the island and overhead cabinets provide an abundance of storage. For privacy, an optional pocket door at the aft end of the galley closes to seal off this area from the dining room and salon. Forward of the galley, a large, country kitchen-style dinette with stone counter top facilitates casual dining. An optional helm with a single pedestal chair is available for those that desire a lower driving station.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Russ Schafer at cell: 954-445-2290 or Russ@DenisonYachtSales.com My Biography Page