- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ideal Mid Size Cruiser for Couple or Family - Great for Long Voyages or Short Get-A-Ways
Well Designed and Constructed for Safety and Sea Keeping Ability with Shallow 4 ft. Draft
2 Private Double Cabins - Plus - Dinette Converts to Additional Double for Total of 7 Berths Below
Open Salon Design with Fold Down Table - Full Galley w/Adler Barbour Refrigeration, Seaward LPG Stove & oven
Dockside Air Conditioning - Full Electronics Package ( incl GPS Chart plotter & Radar)
Large Cockpit with Integral Swim Platform - Wide Walk Around Decks - Full Canvas - Island Packtet Quality Built Hull
(2) Fully Battened Mains - Genoa - Staysail -"Harken" Roller Furler and Winches
Original Owner Vessel
This is an excellent buy for an exceptional quality boat. She is very well equipped, and ready for your sailing adventures.
Please contact the listing broker to set up an appointment to see this vessel.
- LOA .................................... 36 ft. 10 in. (incl Bow Sprit) .......... 11.24 meters LWL .................................... 29 ft 4 in ..........................'............... 8.95 meters Beam .................................. 12 ft ................................................ 3.65 meters Draft ................................... 4 ft 3 in ............................................. 1.29 meters Displacement .................. 16,000 lbs' .......................................... 7,257 kilo Ballast .............................. 7,500 lbs ........................................... 3,402 kilo Bridge Clearance ............ 48 ft 10 in ......................................... 14.88 meters Interior head room .............. 6 ft 4 in .............................................. 1.93 meters Engine - Yanmar Diesel 35 HP 3JH2E ( 3135 hours) Tankage: Fuel ...................................... 50 gal ............................................... 189.2 liters Fresh water ........................ 100 gal ............................................... 378.4 liters Holding ............................. 30 gal .................................................. 113.6 liters
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- Vessel can be accessed from her side decks, through opening gates in the lifelines, or from the molded swim platform on the transom. Her cockpit is quite spacious with long seats to either side (very convenient for lying down), and stern seats on the stern rail aft. Upon descending the companion-way, the U-shaped Galley is immediately to Starbd – convenient for serving the Dinette below, or cockpit above deck. Forward of the Galley, along the starboard side is an L-shaped settee that becomes a comfortable dinette when the bulkhead mounted drop leaf dining table is lowered, or this settee converts to a double berth. Opposite on Port side is a straight settee, that can serve as a single berth and a full Nav station at the aft end of this settee. The Salon is quite spacious, especially with the dining table in the up position, and has the feel of a much larger vessel. Numerous teak cabinets and book shelves are outboard of the settees, as well as additional storage below the seating areas. A private aft cabin is in the Port quarter of the vessel with very adequate standing room. Forward of the Salon is a full head w/shower to Starbd, and hanging locker to Port. The head can be accessed from the Salon – The Owner’s cabin forward is comfortable with plenty of storage and also has private access to the head and shower to make this an en-suite cabin Numerous opening ports and overhead hatches make the vessel light and airy as well as well ventilated. There is a varnished teak and holly sole throughout the vessel.
- Sleeps a total of 7 guests. There are 2 Private sleeping cabins ( one fore and one aft) each with double berth. Salon settee to Starbd converts to a double berth, and settee to Port can be used as single berth Forward Cabin: Privacy door to Salon Private access to forward head and shower Large double Pullman berth to Starbd - storage under Teak shelving outboard along hull Dressing seat with contoured backrest Cedar lined Hanging locker and Bureau cabinet Access to chain locker Overhead lighting (2) opening ports - Plus overhead opening hatch Deck Dorade AFT CABIN: Fully enclosed private cabin w/ door to Salon Offset Pullman style double berth - storage beneath Cedar lined hanging locker Bureau cabinet shelves and storage bins (2) opening ports and opening overhead hatch Overhead lighting SALON: Starbd Settee converts to double berth - storage beneath Port settee becomes a single berth - storage beneath HEAD : Dual access - from Salon and from Forward cabin Raritan manual toilet Hand held Grohe shower - w/contoured seat and curtain Electric sump pump Opening Port and overhead hatch Large vanity with polished SS sink - Hot/cold pressurized water Mirror, towel loop, overhead lighting Opening ports and overhead opening hatch Ample full standing head room
- SALON and GALLEY
- SALON- exceptionally spacious for a vessl of this size due to the open floor space created between the Port and Starbd Settees Full 6 ft 4: standing headroom Teak and Holly sole Clarion stereo speakers L-shaped seting/Dinette - to Starbd (storage beneath and behind) Fold down dining table secured against bulkhead mounted bottle and glass rack Full length Settee to Port ( storage beneath and berhind) Teak cabinets and bookshelves outbosrd of settees Tankage below floor Beautiful teak cabinetry and joioner-work - Overhead light fixtures and handrails Opening ports, dorade deck vents, (2) opening hatches Nav table - (aft end of Port Settee) w/room for charts - Master electric panel above Nav table plus drawer and locker beneath Removable teak companionway ladder w/engine access on all sides Storage rack for compaionway hatch boards Draining grate in front of companionway ladder Molded slip resistant cabin sole at foot of companionway and in Galley Teak bulkheads Molded fiberglass headliner GALLEY - The U-shaped Galley is functional and also provides safety at sea.. It provides exceptional conuter space, and a good amount of storage. Molded slip resistand sole Well insulated refrigertor/freezer with 12 v Adler Barbour sytem - top loading Numerous drawers - Formica lined cabinets Fold up counter extension and slide out trash recepticle Double SS sink w/ spray unit Seaward, 2 burner LPG SS gimbled stove w/oven with guard rail Jabsco electric automatic pressure watrer system w. hot-cold water Seaward 6 gal SS hot wqter heater ( NEW 2010) Manual wqter pump Seagull water filter ( NEW - not installed) Built in storage for dishes and cutlery Teak towel hilder
- ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS
- ELECTRICAL: Full 12v DC and 120v AC electrical breaker panel Batteries - (2) Sea Volt AGM-4D house batteries- 2010 -- (1) AMG type 27 start battery -2010 Charles 2000 battery charger - auxiliary inverter (2) 30 Amp receptacles with 50 ft power cords Link 20 Battery monitor Balmar 100 Amp alternator UL approved marine pre-tinned wiring Nav lights - masthead anchor light Recessed cockpit instrument panel w- electric tachometer, engine monitoring gauges & warning system - removable acrylic cover ELECTRONICS: Raymarine RL70C Plus Radar -( 2003) Pathfinder 2 kw Radome , Questus self-leveling radar antenna model 400G - (2003) Raymarine 120 HSB Plus color LCD GPS (2003) Raychart 530 chart plotter- (2003) ST50 Plus wind speed Autohelm ST50 PLUS - wind direction , depth, log St50 Plus depth Ritchie compass ACR 406 khz EPIRB Icom M-602 VHF radio ( 2008) Wired for autopilot Clarion 5675 Stereo/CD player with cabin and cockpit speakers
- Yanmar 3JH2E 35 HP diesel ( 3135 hours) - constantly maintained 3 blade R/H 18-10 Bronze propeller Cruisair air conditioning w/ reverse cycle heat and SMX digital control ( 2004) Whitlock Cobra rack and pinion steering Simpson Lawrance Sprint 1000 windlass Shower sump pump Jabsco electric automatic bilge pump' manual bilge pump Mechanical - - 35 hp Yanmar 3JH2E diesel - three cylinder, fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil drip pan, twin fuel pumps (mechanical and electrical), twin fuel filters, 3-blade prop - Racor fuel filter with water separator, jacketed fuel line w- swedged ends - Extensive sound control in engine compartment with premium lead lined foam insulation - Engine intake strainer - bronze, easy access, w- bilge light - - Single-lever engine control mounted on pedestal
- SAILS and RIGGING
- This Cutter rigged vessel is ideal for short-handed sailing, with good sail control IJPE : 615.83 sq ft I : 44.83 ft J : 15.67 ft P : 37.00 ft E : 14.25 ft (2) fully battened mainsails w/2 ref points ( 1 original North sail,, 1 Air Force Main 2003) Genoa ( 2003) Staysail ( in excellent condition) on self-tending boom All halyards internal through mast Sunbrella sun covers (2) Harken roller furling systems - ( Genoa and Staysail) Boom vang WINCHES: (2) Harken ST-40, primaries ,,(2) Harken ST-32 cabin top Harken -Mid boom main sheet traveler Cabin top line stoppers and organizers Sparcraft ocean series mast - Keel stepped
- HULL and DECK
- Island Packet is well known for their high quality cruising vessels. With her full foil keel she is a stable offshore cruiser with only a 4 ft 2 in draft. She is built with integral one piece construction for superior strength, and has respectable sailing performance. 100% hand-laid high modulus fiberglass construction throughout with special gelcoats for durability; (Island Packet's exclusive PolyClad hull gelcoat system ) UL approved bronze thru-bolted flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline; ball valves on all thru-hulls in boot stripe - Electrical bonding system for rig and underwater metals Deck attached to integrally molded hull flange w- bolts, lock nuts, & urethane adhesive sealant - Deck hardware thru-bolted w- aluminum backup plates All structural laminates and reinforcements designed to meet or exceed ABS standards - Integrally molded transom swim platform w/folding ladder Double SS anchor rollers - ANCHORS: 20 lb Danforth w/ 100' 3/4 rode,, 33 lb Bruce w/ 150' 5/16 chain Simpson Lawrence Sprint 100 Windlass Aluminum: water - fuel - holding tanks Sunbrella Bimini and Dodger ( 2008) Kato Island SS dinghy davits (2004) Forespar Nova rail outboard motor lift Model 300 (2004) (11) polished SS opening ports w/screens (5) opening deck hatches Life Sling in hard case ( new) Double lifelines w/ gates Port @ starbd Emergency tiller Welded stainless steel double bow rail & stern rail, stanchions, stern rail with twin seats, stainless steel flagstaff & holder COCKPIT: Deluxe helm console with guard - handgrip, compass, single-lever engine control - Contoured cockpit seats, coaming storage boxes and bins, seat hatches with push-button latches with locks, molded helm seat with teak top, cushion and backrest. Two stern rail seats - Molded fiberglass sliding companionway hatch w- sea hood, latch inside, exterior hasp and lock - Companionway drop boards of solid teak, center drop board fitted with fixed port with etched logo (safety glass), captive safety lock-in pin with holder, interior storage rack – - Two 2" cockpit scuppers - Cockpit ice box - foam insulation, hinged lid - Fresh water cockpit shower - wash down (cold only) - LPG deck storage bin with 10 lb. aluminum propane tank (plus room for spare), drain overboard
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Island Packet 350 is the result of extensive hands-on design and sailing experience at Island Packet, combined with the feedback from owners with millions of miles of cruising experience around the globe. Noted naval architect Bob Johnson, Island Packet's founder and CEO, has fully integrated these resources to create the 350, another in Island Packet's award winning line of cruising sailboats. The Full Foil keel continues as the foundation of the Island Packet concept, and its design and construction provide a host of advantages to the cruising sailor: moderate draft for access to a wider variety of cruising grounds, integral one piece construction for superior strength, a highly effective airfoil shape for excellent windward performance, and a modern hull form for enhanced speed and maneuverability. In addition, the safety and sea keeping offered by this keel design provide both peace of mind and additional comfort while underway. While Bob Johnson insists his designs are "first and foremost excellent cruising yachts," the performance of these yachts has earned them an impressive number of victories in prestigious offshore races around the world. The integrally molded transom platform and clever folding ladder design will be appreciated by swimmers and those boarding from a dock or dinghy, while the offshore security of the cockpit is ensured with a full transom configuration, meeting the safety concerns and needs of passage-makers. The yacht's graceful sheerline carries from the attractive stern forward to the bowsprit tip, where large dual anchor rollers and deck pipes allow convenient and rapid deployment or retrieval of ground tackle. Thoughtful details such as replaceable chafe strips for wear from shackles and chain rodes, oversized deck pipes to clear thimbles, and interior rode attachments reflect Island Packet's unwavering attention to the needs of the cruising sailor. The well laid out deck with meticulous molded detail offers wide side walkways, raised bulwarks forward, full length continuous cabin top handrails, double lifelines with welded rails fore and aft, and two-tone premium diamond pattern, slip-resistant deck surfaces, all designed to enhance security while moving about on deck. The cockpit has full length contoured seats that accommodate a large crew or invite stretching out. The helmsperson will enjoy excellent visibility from the separate raised seat with padded backrest. The console mounted steering features Island Packet's trademark premium rack and pinion geared design, providing a combination of reliability, strength, and sensitivity unmatched by any other wheel steering installation. A steering wheel brake and single lever engine control are also provided on the console with room for owner - dealer installed instruments, and the engine panel is equipped with full analog gauges for all readouts. Cockpit convenience features abound with standard details such as a built-in insulated cooler, two large seat lockers, a hand held personal shower (cold only) that easily reaches the stern platform, two stern rail seats, and a pedestal mounted folding table. Safety concerns are equally met with a pin-lock for securing companionway drop boards, robust padeyes for safety harness attachment, a raised companionway bridge deck, large cockpit scupper drain capacity, and self-locking seat locker hatches with push button hasps that release from inside or out. Island Packet's long term commitment to the cutter rig, paralleling that of experienced offshore sailors worldwide, is due to its versatility, ease of use, and excellent performance over a wide range of conditions. The integral bowsprit gives an extended base to the sailplan for added sail area and provides for optimum sheeting angles for close-winded performance. The new 350 improves upon this sailplan even further with a freestanding staysail boom, simplifying control and adding performance to this highly effective sail. All sails are by Sobstad and both the 130 per cent genoa and the staysail include Harken roller furlers as standard equipment. The mainsail is equipped with a dual, single line reefing system or, optionally, with an in-mast furler. All primary sail control lines lead aft, allowing routine sail trim and setting - reefing activity to be done from the comfort and security of the cockpit. Thoughtful features such as self-tailing winches, color coded lines, rope clutches, traveler control lines, and coaming line stowage bins make sailing easier and more pleasant than ever. Entering the new 350, one is immediately impressed by the spacious and bright feeling below. A harmonious blend of practical cruising features and live aboard comfort is evidenced throughout. The base of the companionway ladder is surrounded by a molded sole area with slip-resistant surface, which extends into the nav and galley areas to provide both secure footing and easy maintenance for this busy central area. Added convenience is provided by a lift-out central teak grate with dust pan and lighted bilge sump access below, interior courtesy lights with switch adjacent to the companionway hatch, interior lock for the companionway hatch, and teak drop-boards with a fixed portlight and interior storage rack. The Island Packet 350's innovative galley design abounds with usable space and convenience features. The well insulated icebox has interior shelves, a direct-overboard electric drain pump, interior light with switch, prewiring for electric refrigeration, and ample volume for holding plates, ice, and food. Numerous drawers, Formica-lined cabinets and lockers, and built-in dish and cutlery storage provide ample room for stores and utensils. A fold-up counter extension and slide-out trash receptacle; deep, polished stainless steel sinks; a safety-type LPG range complete with guard rail and harness attachments; and other detail features are sure to be appreciated both in harbor or underway. The main salon is equally suited for social gatherings, off-watch retreats, or dining. The central hinged table may be either secured against the bulkhead mounted bottle and glass rack or easily lowered for a large dining area. An exceptional amount of interior stowage is available in the salon, as elsewhere throughout the interior, due in good part to the generous tankage centrally located below the cabin sole. Besides its obvious benefit of improving stowage, this feature also provides additional comfort underway by keeping the considerable weight of tank fluids low and out of the ends as well as reducing fore and aft trim changes with varying tank levels. Beautiful cabinetry and joiner-work in select teak; premium designer fabric over dual density 5-inch cushions; well-placed light fixtures and handrails; numerous opening ports, deck vents, and hatches; and durable and easily maintained overhead and hull side surfaces make this salon and the entire interior attractive and practica The nav table shares the aft end of the port settee for the navigator's seat and has ample room for bound chart packs or folded Admiralty charts. A handy drawer is provided outboard of the table, plus a locker underneath the table and a chart drawer under the starboard settee offer additional convenience. The deluxe master electrical control panel is housed in a built-in cabinet over the nav table, while additional blank panel space is provided for a variety of owner installed equipment. The forward stateroom features a large Pullman berth, upholstered dressing seat with contoured backrest; large cedar lined hanging locker, bureau cabinet, berth shelves, and plenty of stowage volume under the berth. A dorade vent, opening ports, and overhead hatch - as well as private head access and ample room to move about - further enhance this exceptional forward cabin. Island Packet yachts have long been noted for their spacious and livable interior designs, as evidenced by Cruising World magazine's comment on the Island Packet 45's forward head as "the most comfortable head afloat." The Island Packet 350 should garner equal accolades for this particularly practical head layout with the large wrap around counter, lots of cabinets, a shower with contoured seat and curtain, and drains that work heeled in either direction. Private access from either the salon or forward cabin, an opening port and overhead hatch, plus details such as a mirror, towel loop, and convenient lights add up to a standard of reference for all yachts in this size range. As with the forward stateroom, a generous Pullman style berth is featured in this fully enclosed aft cabin. A cedar lined hanging locker, bureau cabinet, full length mirror, long shelf, stowage bins, well placed lights, two opening ports, and an overhead hatch make this area inviting and very livable.
- From Manufacturer: Water heater - 6 gallon marine type w- engine heat exchanger & AC operation, UL approved, foam jacketed hot water hoses - Pressure water system w- hot & cold water tap in galley & head, shower in head, cockpit (cold only) - Manual water pump in galley - LPG stove system w- 10 lb. aluminum tank (in draining deck storage well), remote solenoid shutoff, gauge - Marine head (Raritan), with premium triple walled sanitation hose, direct overboard discharge or bypass valve into holding tank. Water intake to heads protected by bronze strainer - 30 gallon (US) welded marine aluminum holding tank w- sealed interior, deck pump out fitting - 100 gallon (US) welded marine aluminum fresh water tank w- deck fill, remote gauge – 50 gallon (US) welded marine aluminum fuel tank w- shutoff valve, deck fill, remote gauge. Pre-plumbed for additional pickup - return - Fuel, water and holding tankage below cabin sole maximizing storage space & minimizing trim changes - Deck fittings for water, fuel, waste - stainless steel w- deck key - Electric bilge pump w- auto switch integral w- master panel, premium Ultimate magnetic reed float switch - Manual bilge pump - heavy duty (1 1-2" hose). Mounted in cockpit near helm - Shower drain pump - electric w- switch - Icebox drain pump - electric w- switch –
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.