This Sea Ray has been fantastically maintained and it shows!!! She has had many upgrades and the owner is ready to TRADE UP! There are so many wonderful features on this boat and here are just a few:
- New eisenglass and canvas- Summer 2012
- New 42’’ flat screen added in the main salon – Summer 2013
- New electronics suite, new radar, e-120 and antennas – Winter 2012
- New VHF radio with hailer – Summer 2012
- Both air conditioners replaced – Fall 2012
- New Starboard ECM- Summer 2012
- TNT lift installed – Fall 2011
- New bow thruster – Summer 2012
- New batteries – Summer 2012
- 607 hours
The owner wants to trade up for a bigger Sea Ray Sedan Bridge (48'-52').
- LOA 51' 4" Beam 14' 8" Draft 3' 7" Dry Weight 28000
- Fuel 400 gals. Water 100 gals. Waste 60 gals.
- Additional Information
- Over $75,000 has been put into her since 2011!! Electronics : * Wetus Bow Thruster (2012) * Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot * Raymarine Hybrid Touch screen (2012) * Mercury Smartcraft Navigation Equipment * Fusion MS-IP700 MP3/CD/ AM/FM (2012) * New Electronics Suite (2012) * New Radar (2012) * New E-120 (2012) Cockpit Area: * Removable dinning table * Fold down seats for better sunbathing * Cockpit refrigerator * Cockpit sink AFT: * TNT lift (2011) * 9' Kiwi Tender with a 20 hp Tohatsu 4 stroke w/ 3 hours! Galley: * Stand up freezer & refrigerator * Sharp Carousal Microwave/convection oven * 3 Burner Kenyon Stove Other: *Washer/Dryer Combo *New 42' Flatscreen TV in main salon * 11KW Onan Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.