New Northern Lights 6.5 kw generator! Meticulous owner! Perfect for a weekend boater or extended cruising trips to the Bahamas.
Upgrades: Watermaker 35 GPH Reduced to sell !!
Remote controlled hydraulic TNT lift for jet ski or tender - jet ski included as tender
Hot and cold shower outside on deck
This high quality and timeless yacht has been very well maintained by her owner and is ready to cruise. She was built at the famous Cranchi shipyard factory in Italy with every available option including trim tabs, gen-set, new Cruisair A/C under warranty, leather upholstery, full electronics, fuel seps, up-to-date maintenance on engines and all mechanicals, new wax and buff and MUCH more.
You will find her in immaculate condition and ready to enjoy. The twin Volvos 71B 380 hp diesel engines have less than 890 hours. The engines make for a very fuel efficient yacht.
Unfamiliar with the Crachi name? Cranchi is one of the oldest yacht builders in the world. Cantiere Nautico Cranchi® Srl was originally set up on the banks of Lake Como by its founder, Giovanni Cranchi in 1870 and continues as one of Europe's premiere yacht builders under the 4th and 5th generation of the Cranchi family.
This yacht was introduced to and built for the U.S market in 1996. This yacht is not a European convert; European design with easy-to-service engines, electrical and all other equipment designed for use in the U.S.
This yacht was pre-surveyed prior to listing.The owner wants offers -- do not miss this fine European crafted yacht built for the U.S! Reduced to sell
- Owner & Guest Accommodations
- This is a two stateroom layout with a queen size master on the bow of the boat - the second stateroom has two twin size bunks.
- Salon & Galley
- The dinette has large leather wrap-around seating with a table that flips down. This also converts into a double bed. Full size galley with three burner stove, refrigerator and microwave.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The fore deck has polished hand rails with remote electric windlass fitted below deck. The anchor is secured under deck and the bow is protected by polished stainless steel chafe plates. Aft is a large padded sun area. The master stateroom forward has a queen berth running fore and aft amidships with seating and shelf storage on both sides. Two full size hanging lockers are port and starboard. Full bulkhead and direct head access provides complete privacy. Next to starboard is a head with shower. Fresh water head, molded counter tops, stainless steel sink and head, built in vanity and molded shower seat make this comfortable to use at dock or underway. On the port side is an over/under berth stateroom, which converts to a settee. It includes mirrored hanging locker hull side pocket storage with ample storage under the bed. Moving aft mid-ship to port is a complete galley with microwave, 3 burner electric cook top, cabinets, built in TV, stainless steel sink and molded counter. Starboard amidships opposite the galley is a large U-shaped soft leather settee running fore and aft. It can convert to a double berth and has storage under. The electrical panel is located on the aft bulkhead over the settee. The helm is located to starboard and raised one step from the cockpit. It boasts a two-person helm seat. To starboard is a second two-person settee raised one step which offers great visibility when underway. The cockpit has an entertainment center to port fitted with seating, ice maker, hot and cold water and numerous storage compartments. To starboard is a large U-shaped settee with table that can be lowered to make a lounge. The floor hatch under this area opens to provide easy access to the engine compartment. Stow-able davits are located in the transom coaming. Aft is a molded swim platform.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.