EXCELLENT CONDITION - POPULAR CRUISER -
3 Staterooms - 3 Heads - Master Forward with En-Suite Head and Shower, (2) Guest Staterooms Aft with En-suite Heads and Showers
Air Conditioning - Generator - Full Electronics Package - Aft Arch with Solar Panels and Wind Generator - Totally Self Sufficient
Full Upgraded Modern Electronics Package
Large Salon With Oversized Galley - Dinette Seating for 8
Well Ventilated and Bright with Numerous Opening Hatches and Ports, Additional Side Hull Ports for Added Light
Large Galley - Extensive Counter Space - Separate Refrigerator and Freezer - Double SS Sink
Huge Cockpit with Walk Through Transom to Aft Swim Platform - Davits
Excellent Storage for Extended Cruising or Live Aboard.
Please Click Full Specs Button to See All the Equipment and Features of This Exceptional Yacht
Please call the listing broker immediately to see this well found vessel.
- Length.Over All .................. 46 ft 7 in ........................... 14.2 meters Beam ................................... 13 ft 11 in ......................... 4.24 meters Draft ...................................... 5 ft 9 in .......................... 1.75 meters LWL ....................................... 39 ft 4 in ........................ 11.99 meters Bridge Clearance ................ 59 ft ................................. 17.98 meters Displacment ....................... 22,800 lbs ....................... 10,342 kilo Balast .................................. 7,495 lbs .......................... 3,400 kilo Headroom ............................. 6 ft 5 in .......................... 1.95 meters Tankage: Fuel ........................................... 53 gal .......................... 200.6 liters Water ........................................ 218 gal ................... 825.2 liters Holding ................................ (3) x 15 gal .................. (3) x 56.8 liters Engine: Yanmar 4JH - 56 HP
- 3 DOUBLE STATEROOMS -- 3 HEADS - plus (2) ADDITIONAL BERTHS IN CONVERTABLE DINNETTE. MASTER: large master statreroom forward with overhead hatrch for ventilation and ports. - Nice centerline double berth wiith storage drawers below - Settees to either side - Hanging locker Opening overhead hatch Storage drawers below berth privatre Head w/shower Cabinets and bookshelf storage Flatscreen TV on swivel mount Overhead lighting White headliner Cherry paneling and furnishings (5) 12v cabin fans Forward Head Molded sink & vanity w/ handrail Two cabinets Mirror Hose style shower Folding shower bench Overhead lamp Opening port light Opening Lewmar hatch Shower Sump Manual head Holding tank GUEST STATEROOMS - (2) identical guest staterooms statrooms - One to Port, one to Starbd, Aft of the Salon –Each with a private head and shower. Large double berth in each stateroom Storage below berth Hanging locker in each cabin Bookshelf storage Opening ports and hatches for ventilation Overhead lighting (2) Opening ports each cabin Overhead hatch each cabin "Hollywood" head with cabin entrance & salon entrance – Starbd Aft Heads Molded sink & vanity w/ handrail Two cabinets Mirror Opening port light Dorade vent opening Manual head Overhead lamp Hose style shower Shower sump pump
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- AIR CONDITIONED WITH WABASCO 16,000 BTU SYSTEM – REVERSE CYCLE HEAT ( 2009) – NEW MOTHER BOARD (2012) This versatile three cabin yacht has obviously been designed with sailing pleasure in mind. The generous interior and furnishings are finished out in varnished cherry and are set off by a white headliner and white Formica/Antium counter surfaces. Exposed hull surfaces in the salon are covered with wood straking and in the cabins cherry paneling is used. The salon settees are recently upholstered in a comfortable and pleasing fabric. Most of the cabinet doors are louvered for ventilation. An abundance of hatches and port lights brighten up the interior considerably and most open for ventilation. The convertible dinette table has settees on four sides and is designed to seat eight. A four-compartment bookshelf unit is found on the forward bulkhead. A cupboard with a counter surface and a shelf are outboard of the dinette along with two fixed hull side port lights and one opening port light at deck level. Overhead are halogen lighting and an opening hatch. A sturdy outboard hand rail runs the length of the starboard salon at deck level.The Nav station is aft with an opening chart table, a bookshelf, storage, the electric panels, stereo and instruments.Overhead are a halogen light, a dorade vent and an outboard port light. The spacious galley is across to port.The spacious VIP cabin is forward of the salon with its own ensuite head and a comfortable inline queen berth with two drawers below. A shelf runs along each outboard wall and convenient dressing settees are on either side. A hanging locker and two cabinets each have a counter surface on top. There are two port lights and two overhead hatches providing light and air. Aft of the salon are two almost identical Guest cabins. The port cabin has its own ensuite head while the starboard cabin has a private entrance to the guest head. Each cabin has ample light and ventilation from two opening ports, a fixed port and a hatch. Each has a large berth, good storage, 110 volt service and a dressing area for a comfortable voyage.
- SALON and GALLEY
- Salon Two opening Lewmar hatches with sun shades Caframo Fan Shelf Cabinet with counter surface Four section bookcase Four overhead lamps Two spot lamps outboard Hand rails on hull sides U-Shaped Dinette with bench White headliner White leatherette upholstery C shaped convertible dinette with bench Storage outboard and beneath settees & bench Wood straking on hull sides Two fixed hull side port lights Oversized opening port light Overhead lamp Galley The port side galley has ample workspace for 2 people. It includes a handrail running along the outboard wall and has two opening port lights, a dorade vent, and an overhead hatch to ensure good ventilation. Two hull side ports improve the view immensely. An engine driven cold plate cools the two-compartment foam insulated icebox by a spillover system. The mica covered counter tops have a molded wood fiddle. Outboard of the galley are separate cupboards for cutlery, dishes and cookware with fiddled shelves on top of the cupboards. There are two cabinets and an enclosed garbage bin beneath the counter top. Three burner Force Ten propane stove & oven S/S protection bar at stove & oven Top access, double compartment, refrigeration w/ Adler Barbour 12v / 110v refrigeration Freezer-SeaFrost engine driven cold plate Deep double stainless steel sink Cutting board sink cover White Formica/Antium countertops Caframo Fan Two fixed hull side port lights Oversized opening port light Magic Chef Ice maker Double SS sink w/ hot cold pressurized water- (2) Shur flo 12v pumps Rival Microwave oven ( aft cabin) Opening port light aft Overhead hatch Two cabinets 25 gal trash bin with counter top access Two double door cupboards with counters on top Compartment below oven Two overhead lamps 110 volt outlet Fluorescent light Dorade vent opening Pressure hot & cold fresh water Nav Station Aft facing Overhead lamp Standard Horizon VHF Fuel tank gauge SAT phone Table with storage Two compartments
- ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS
- Electrical Duro 4.5 KW portable generator 110 v & 12 v Electrical panels (Nav Station) Battery selector switches Mastervolt 40 amp battery charger 30 Amp dockside power cord – 50 ‘ 90 Amp engine alternator Electrical panel (2) Kyocera 130 watt solar panels w/regulator Battery condition meter (DC) Load amperage meter (DC) 110 volt outlets are GFI protected Copper grounding strap (shrouds to keel) AirX 12V Wind Generator (2005) (2) 4D Lifeline sealed house batteries (1) engine start battery Electronics Raytheon Auto Pilot ST 7000 plus Raytheon tri-data display ST 60 (helm) New Raymarine E130 GPS-Chart plotter w/ Radar New I-70 Raymarine multi display – at Nav Station Ray Marine wind direction and speed ST-60 Plastimo 135 binnacle compass QUALCOMM Global satellite phone deck Clarion XMD3 stereo =- AM/FM/CD Handheld VHF 32” Toshiba flat screen TV
- Yanmar 4JH 56 Hp diesel engine Fixed 3 blade prop Generator – DURO 4.5 KW portable – runs the Air Cond and other electrical Engine room blower Manual bilge pump (under helm seat) Water tanks are molded into the bilges Gravity feed, self-emptying holding tanks Fuel shut off valve Engine alarms Fresh water cooling system Whale Gusher Titan manual bilge pump at helm Dripless style ceramic stuffing box 11 gal engine / electric hot water heater Primary & backup fresh water pumps Two 10 lb. LPG gas cylinders –cockpit locker, Plus 3 rd spare Approved LPG locker Three bladed fixed propeller
- HULL and DECK
- Deck This vessel is easy to sail with lots of cockpit and deck space. Performance and personal comfort are optimized to provide you with the perfect sailing experience. Sail handling lines are led aft through sheet stoppers convenient to the self-tailing halyard winches. Wide side decks are easy to maneuver to go forward. There are safety line pad eyes, a mast pulpit, handholds and lifelines for extra security. Guests will appreciate its sleek, uncluttered foredeck. The large transom swim platform gives easy access to the sea while the hinged helm seat pass through minimizes cockpit flooding from a following sea. A powerful hull and sail plan combine for an exhilarating ride. Custom stern arch w/ solar panels and wind generator 45# CQR anchor 33# Bruce anchor Chain and rope rode ( chain re-galvanized) Bow pulpit with rails Full Dodger and Bimini w/ connector S/S stem-head with two offset anchor rollers Self-bailing chain locker with ringbolt Lofrans Tigress windlass (12 volt & manual) Windlass has rope & chain gypsies Windlass wired remote Double stainless steel lifelines with stanchions Two dorade vents with S/S guards Leather covered stainless steel destroyer type wheel Two stern pulpit cockpit perches New cockpit cushions and hatch covers Hinged transom door Teak grate at transom door Walk down, teak inlaid, swim platform Swim platform storage locker Swim ladder with teak rails Deck shower at transom Custom SS dingy davits Rod holders Horseshoe throwable life buoy Blue canvas Bimini & dodger (2006) Dodger Isinglass with smiley panel (2006) Cockpit table with drop leafs Cockpit lockers port & starboard Integral icebox in helm & table pedestal Instrument pod integral to cockpit table pedestal Teak inlaid cockpit seats Deck mounted pad-eyes for lifelines and canister life raft (not included) Coach roof handrails Mast pulpit Four oversized mooring cleats Navigation lights Transom / cockpit shower
- SAILS and RIGGING
- MAIN- Doyle Pac main sail handler with lazy jacks (005) 140% Genoa w/ roller furling Two Lewmar 54 two speed self-tailing primary winches Two Lewmar 44 two speed self-tailing halyard winches Eight halyard sheet stoppers Halyard neatening straps at bulkhead Cockpit line handlers on forward bulkhead Aluminum spars Twin spreaders Deck stepped mast Stainless steel wire rigging Split backstay Baby stay Sheet protector rollers on standing rigging Lewmar ball bearing mainsheet traveler Lines led aft to cockpit Rope boom vang equipped with jam cleat and quick-release shackle
- One of the cleanest boats of her age I have seen as yet. Exterior has been well maintained, and gelcoat shines. Interior has had upgrades and new upholstery and shows very well. Manufacturer Provided Description The concept and construction of the Oceanis 461 is directly linked to the Oceanis range experience. Owing much to her predecessors, whether in terms of her dimensions, the technology used, or aesthetic and practical choices, the Oceanis 461 fits perfectly into Beneteau's cruising range. Her long hull, designed by Bruce Farr and Associates, has great potential for impressive speed while giving that quiet, powerful sensation only felt on board true offshore cruising yachts. The structure of the Oceanis 461 is based on the same principles that have made such a success of the whole range; the bonded and laminated inner molding ensure the best possible spread of rigging and keel loads throughout the hull. Her rigging is also classic and efficient. A masthead furling genoa (drum on deck) guarantees the necessary power for an easy passage. An optional furling mainsail is also offered. The deck layout reflects the spirit of comfort and efficiency that has prevailed in the Oceanis 461 from her conception: teak-capped bulwark for elegance and safety, electric windlass half recessed into the anchor well, large sunbathing area forward, uncluttered side decks with chain plates centered against the coach roof, and a teak deck option. The cockpit is easily accessible via a door in the transom which is also equipped with deep lockers. The wheel steering position has a full console, to which a large cockpit table with hinged flaps and icebox is joined. The Oceanis 461 is available in 4 cherry wood (teak as an option) accommodation layouts, arranged around the saloon. There are 7 opening deck hatches and 12 opening portholes. The galley has numerous baskets and lockers, a fridge - freezer in two compartments, and large independent head compartments (up to three depending on the layout selected). Construction Notes The hull is laminated GRP construction reinforced with unidirectional roving and an internal fiberglass grid giving longitudinal and latitudinal support to the hull and keel. The deck is constructed with balsa sandwich for stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation. The bulkheads are bonded 360 degrees to hull and deck for structural strength. The deck has a molded-in non-skid diamond pattern, providing excellent traction even in the most severe conditions. The hull-to-deck joint is chemically bonded with an elastomer sealant and further secured with an anodized aluminum caprail topping the bulwark surrounding the deck.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.