- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful boat with many upgrades. "Louise" is a classic 1993 Catalina 36 which incorporates a walkthru transom and features a shoal draft wing keel and a tall rig. She has 2 private sleeping cabins, a large "U" shaped convertible dinette, a great galley with plenty of work area and storage, and a large comfortable head with a separate shower area. Loaded with recent improvements and updating including in 2013; new cabin Teak & Holly sole, refreshed bright work and S/S, bottom paint, buff and wax, new bimini and dodger canvas, cockpit upholstery, new Adler Barbour refrigeration, aft A/C unit, cutlass bearing, etc. Besides being very comfortable "Louise" is a good performer with its wing keel and high aspect ratio sail plan. She has been well cared for, clean, properly equipped and is ready to go.
- Starting at the bow, there is a large vee berth serving as the owner's stateroom with lots of storage including a hanging locker, shelving and a bureau. It is well ventilated with an opening hatch and 2 opening ports. The head is aft on port with commode, sink, and shower and plenty of storage. It is also well ventilated with an opening hatch and port. Across from the head on starboard is a clever bank of drawers with an entertainment center above with room for TV /DVD concealed behind a roll type door. The Main salon aft of the head on port has an "U" shaped settee with a large teak table in the middle . The settee is easily converted to a double berth or dining for four. Across on port is a settee. Aft on Starboard is the hull facing nav station with comfortable desk and easy eye contact with the helm. Across on port is the "U" shaped galley. There is plenty of workroom and storage as well as 2 deep sinks, single lever faucet, 2 burner, gimbaled, propane stove and oven, and a real trash container. The aft cabin is athwartship, large and comfortable with a hanging locker and lots of storage for your guests and crew. The wide companionway is on center between the nav station and galley which leads to a large "t'd" cockpit incorporating sternrail seats. She is comfortable for sailing, entertaining or "lazing". 2 MarineAir reverse cycle A/C systems, (aft unit and control new 5/2013) U-shaped dinette with teak family-sized table Blue soft fabric upholstery Generous storage beneath seats and behind cushions Pleated port covers Insect screen for companionway New teak & holly sole throughout. All bright work and stainless refreshed 2013 TV cabinet with tambour doors Emerson 20" TV/DVD combination unit Multiple 12v outlets near cocktail table
- 5.75 Cu. ft. Adler/Barbour PB104H refrigerator w/ freezer, Compressor new 8/2013 2 Burner Hillerange Princess Model 2122 propane stove with oven Magic Chef microwave Double stainless steel sink Hot & cold pressure water system White laminate counter tops 6 cu. ft. food storage area
- Hull & Deck
- Hull and Deck The Catalina 36 utilizes single piece hand-laid FRP hull construction. Vinylester resin is used in the intial laminations followed by general purpose and isophalic resins in subsequent layers. External lead keel wing keel, balanced rudder with s/s internal webbing and rudder post. Bronze shaft with intermediate strut and cutlass bearing, fixed 3-blade bronze propeller. The deck is one piece fiberglass with molded nonskid and is plywood cored except in areas of high load/high stress, where the deck is solid fiberglass and the hardware is thru-bolted and/or secured into an aluminum plate in the lamination schedule that is drilled and tapped. Recessed anchor locker with Lofrans electric windlass, single bow roller. Inboard chainplates make for a tight upwind sheeting angle as well as unencumbered movement fore and aft. A large T-shaped cockpit with Edson pedestal steeing. Engine gauges are mounted to the port side of the cockpit, separate throttle and shift controls, wheel brake, pedestal mounted cockpit table and drink caddy. Walk-thru transom and removable helm seat, hot/cold transom shower. Bottom paint and fresh wax 6/2013 Welded s/s bow pulpit Welded s/s split stern rail Side stanchions, double lifelines CQR anchor w/rode Spare anchor and rode Lofrans electric anchor windlass, remote in cockpit 3-bow bimini & dodger, new canvas 6/2013 Closed cell cockpit cushions 2013 Walk through sugar scoop transom with stern swim ladder
- Both 12vdc and 110vac systems with breaker panels and meters. Shore power service is twin 30 amp 110vac with 2 - 50'cords and twin inlets. (2) 4-D Gell cell batteries 2 - 50' shore power cords 12vdc outlet in cockpit, chart table 30 amp automatic battery charger TV/Telephone inlet Rotary battery switch
- All electronics replaced 2006; Raymarine C-80 Color Plotter with radar Raymarine ST 6002 Smart Pilot Autopilot Raymarine ST 60+ Wind Indicator Raymarine ST 60+ Depth Raymarine ST 60+ Speed Raymarine Ray 215 DSC VHF Azimuth Digital Compass Poly Planer AM/FM/CD with 4 speakers, new 2008
- Sails & Rigging
- Keel stepped single spreader masthead rig with 1x19 s/s standing rigging. The rig is a conservative rig, with fore and aft lowers, uppers, single headstay and backstay with split bridle. The running rigging is dacron braided line with most sail controls leading to the cockpit to sheet stoppers and 4 self tailing winches. Mid-boom mainsail sheeting system with adjustable Garhauer traveler and blocks, single line mainsail reefing with one set reef points. Full batten mainsail Jib (approx 8 years old) Dutchman flaking system (2)Lewmar #48CST primary winches (2)Lewmar #40 CST halyard/mainsheet winches Mainsail cover Schaefer 2000 furling system Single line reefing
- Universal 4-cylinder 30hp diesel w/FWC and heat exchanger, fully serviced 5/2013 Dripless shaft log Racor fuel/water separator, Raw water strainer, 2 electric bilge pumps w/float switch and a high water alarm Cutlass Bearing replaced 6/2013 Manual bilge pump. Engine gauge panel in the cockpit with analog gauges with audible alarms, emergency fuel shut off. Manual head with Y-valve and holding tank. Manuals, receipts and service records available
- Brokers Comments
- "Louise" is a well maintained and equipped family cruiser. She is clean, has new bottom paint and shows very well. The knowledgeable 2nd owners, (since 1997), have kept very good records, which are available along with her extensive manuals. Owners do not have enough time to give her enough use so they have reluctantly put here up for sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: Doug Jenkins, Central Listing Agent at 941-504-0790 or Jim Pietszak 386-898-2729 Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Hello, I am Doug Jenkins, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in Clearwater, Fl, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or any boat that you see advertised as we co-broker with brokers around the world. Interested in listing your boat? Contact me for a free market analysis. I look forward to hearing from you. Non Florida residents purchase your boat in Florida And cruise here SALES TAX FREE FOR 6 MONTHS! Ask me how. We Assist with Worldwide Shipping ! To find other similar vessels, click here .