- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Beautiful 42' Beneteau Center Cockpit.
The owner has finished his cruising, and now you can begin yours. Stable center cockpit gives security and excellent accomodations. Master Stateroom aft is comfortable, boat is clean and well-cared for.
- Ballast: 5,550 lbs Displacement: 19,840 lbs
- Total Power: 55
- Center Cockpit, 2 stateroom boat with Master Stateroom and private head Aft. 2 air conditioning units U-Shaped dinette converts to double berth Cherry interior in great shape 2 Burner Gimbaled stove with oven New Freezer and Refrigerator CD/TV/DVD entertainment
- Deck and Equipment
- Teak Cockpit with cushions Outdoor Speakers in Cockpit
- Sails and Rigging
- In-mast main furling sail Furling fore-sail Jib is 2 years old great condition Main is original, re-stitched and in great condition Cruising Spinnaker
- Westerbeke 7.6 Kw genset - 309 hours 11' AB Hardbottom Dinghy with 15hp Yamaha Outboard Dunlop 4-man Liferaft
- Raymarine RL70C color chart-plotter/Radar w/2KW radome Raymarine 7000 Auto Pilot Raymarine GPS Raymarine VHF Repeater in Master Cabin Raymarine ST 60 Wind direction, Speed, depth EPIRB
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Agent Jeff Sorgen at 954.224.8291 Jeff@denisonyachtsales.com