OWNER MOVING UP TO LARGER VESSEL - MOTIVATED TO SELL!!!
WOW!! BLUE SKY has many unique features that are seen on a yacht of One Hundred Thirty (130'). Her full beam of twenty-three feet (23') includes the aft deck, main salon, and separate master stateroom, which contributes to the high volume square footage typical of a much larger yacht.
She has an attractive Dee Robinson interior done in satin-finished cherry wood, arranged with four (4) en-suite staterooms - two VIP staterooms with queen size berth, one large stateroom with twin berths, and the Full Beam Master stateroom located aft midships. The master stateroom has its own private stairway leading to the king size berth and two separate heads. Each has its own shower and the forward head has a separate Jacuzzi tub. Furthest aft is the captains and crew staterooms with one large full head and shower.
Additional special features include a spacious dining area and well appointed Country Galley. It has a nice Raised Pilothouse with stairway to a very Private Flybridge.The Flybridge is fantastic for entertaining, sunning, enjoying the large Jacuzzi tub, and utilizing the seating areas for conversation or outside dining. Cook your favorite meal using the Summer Galley (electric grill, refrigeration,counter and sink). There is also a Summer Galley located on the covered aft deck with a large table to enjoy the views and dining.
She is fully stabilized, Atlas converter and low fuel consumption. She cruises economically with a range of over two thousand (2,000) miles at a reduced speed of twelve (12) knots.
BLUE SKY has been kept in ABS COMPLIANCE and inspected yearly for certification. She is in STUNNING condition and professionally captain maintained who has certificate of MCA class four (4) (3,000 gt).
- •The hull is constructed of Fiberglass: •Core material: Core cell •Outer skin: E-glass with S-glass surface mat •Resin: Outer hull skin with Vinylester and all other skins polyester.
- This surprisingly spacious motor yacht was designed with family living dimensions of much larger yachts. Her creative layout offers a spacious main salon and dining room area along with an easily accessible country style galley on her main deck. A well placed full beam master stateroom on the lower deck is very comfortable. There are forward and port VIP staterooms with queen berths; one of which has an island berth and the third guest cabin has twin berths. Each of the guest staterooms has private ensuite baths and ample closet and drawer space.
- Entering the main salon from the aft deck brings you into the seating area, which features a curved leather sofa and club chairs surrounding a designer cocktail table. Accompanying this area is the entertainment area which includes a 42" television on a hi-lo mechanism and stereo system. To the starboard side and aft is the staircase leading to the master stateroom and engine room access. The dining room is located just forward of the main salon and comfortably seats eight guests. The dining area is surrounded by cabinetry that creates buffet surfaces that also stores the china, flatware, and the table linens. A GE Monogram wine captain is tucked away in this room as well.
- Powder Room
- The powder room is located to port forward of the dining area and before the galley. This is a very convenient feature on board.
- The large country style galley is located forward of the main salon and dining room with access from either the port or starboards. With its ample storage and counter space, this galley is very chef-friendly. A settee is arranged forward in the galley for informal dining and gathering and includes a 26" television with a DVD player and satellite receiver.
- Master Stateroom
- Sole access to the full beam master stateroom is via the staircase in the main salon. The elegant and well appointed master stateroom has a king sized bed, mirrored head board, night stands on either side of the berth, a 42" television, and two very large walk-in cedar lined closets. This stateroom has his and hers ensuite baths; hers is located forward and has a large Jacuzzi tub and stall shower; his is located aft with a large shower and both his and her baths have Corian countertops.
- VIP Stateroom
- The first of the two VIP staterooms is located forward and has an ensuite head and shower. Rich wood details the cabin and there are two portlets with Roman shades to port and starboard. The queen size island berth cabin has ample drawer space and a full length cedar lined hanging closet which is located to starboard. There is also a 26" television with DVD player and satellite receiver. The head has Corian countertops, tile flooring, and a seamless glass enclosed shower.
- VIP Stateroom 2
- >The second VIP stateroom is located to port this stateroom also has a queen berth. Finely crafted woodwork is seen throughout the cabin and the portlet has a Roman shade. Storage drawers are located under the berth and there is a full length cedar lined closet. There is also a 2" television with DVD player and satellite receiver. The ensuite head has a large corner shower, Corian countertops, and tile flooring.
- Guest Stateroom
- >The fourth stateroom has twin berths and is located to starboard. Storage drawers are located under each berth and along the starboard. There is a 20" television with DVD player and satellite receiver. The ensuite head is located aft with a full shower.
- While serving as the upper helm station, the flybridge offers guests a commanding view and your guests can also take a dip in the 6-person Jacuzzi. This area also has a wet bar with ice maker, a grill, and ample seating for entertaining or just relaxing.
- Aft Deck
- >Port and starboard steps carry you to the generous aft deck which has a substantial built-in bench, a gorgeous teak table, and five broad wicker chairs with matching cushions that allow for eight guests to sit quite comfortably. To port is a wet bar with a U-line refrigerator, ice maker, and a triple Jenn Aire grill. A television with ties to the Navigation system is mounted to port.
- GE Monogram refrigerator GE Monogram microwave/convection oven GE Monogram convection oven with vent GE Monogram flat top 5-burner range GE Monogram dishwasher Large stainless steel sink with in-sinkerator Granite countertops GE Trash compactor Frigidaine freezer 2x GE Space maker laundry dryer 2x GE Space maker washing machine
- Communication, Navigation & Entertainment Equipment
- Communication and Navigation Equipment BLUE SKY boasts one of the most comprehensive navigational packages available for a vessel her size. 1 x Furuno FR2125BB X band black box radar 96 nm range 1 x Furuno FR2135BB S band black box radar 96 nm range 1 x Furuno GC-8 Gyro Interface 4 x 18 VEI pilothouse monitors 3 x 18 VEI Sunlight Display located on flybridge and aft deck VEI Custom Computer C/O 800 mhz/Pentium III 30.7 gig hard drive/256 MB ram 1 x Northstar 941 XD Differential GPS 1 x Northstar 6100i Differential chart plotter GPS ISIS 1000A vessel information system Extron Video Switching System 6 input to 7 monitors, laser plot, ISIS, computer, 2 x radar and one spar. This system allows you to view any source on any monitor or multiple monitors 1 x Anschutz Pilot Star D-autopilot system 1 x Anschutz standard 20 gyro 1 x Delta magnetic compass 2 x ICOM 25w DSC VHF 2 x Tellular digital cellular system 1 x Panasonic KX-T1232-S digital programmable phone 1 x Panasonic KX-T7230 digital LCD phone 1 x KVH Tracvision 6 DVS satellite antenna 1 x KVH Tracphone 25 mini M satellite phone 1 x Datamarine Link Instrument System 3 x Datamarine depth displays 2 x Datamarine speed displays 2 x Datamarine apparent wind displays 1 x Datamarine DWX 80mm wind masthead unit 1 x Standard DS 45 digital depth sounder Dual alarm settings, deep and shallow plus display located in the master stateroom Miscellaneous: 5 x hard plumbed control stations: pilothouse, flybridge, port and stbd bridge wings and aft deck; 4 x electric powered stbd helm chairs; all accommodation spaces have hardwired smoke detectors to central alarm system; comprehensive alarm system through ISIS. Sea Marshall Sar finder 1003 mk 11 Carlisle & Finch search light, controlled from both helms Kahlenberg Bros air horn Entertainment Equipment BLUE SKY also has one of the most comprehensive audio/visual packages available for a vessel her size. Her audio/visual system includes a 42 plasma television in both the master stateroom and the salon each with Crestron controls. > 1 x Phoenix Gold FX4600 4 x40 automotive amplifier > 1 x Pioneer HFP 4010 automotive CD player > 1 x NEC 42MP2 42 Plasma display > 2 x Yamaha RX-V2200 Surround receiver > 2 x Crestron TPMC-4X color control panel > 2 x Sunfire True Jr. subwoofers > 2 x Samsung S-W5000 multi-standard VCR > 1 x Yamaha DVD S510 DVD/CD player > 1 x Sony CDP-248 200 Disc CD changer > 1 x Yamaha TX-4892 FM/AM tuner > SurgeX 115RT surge protector > One custom RS41 AV switcher > 3 x custom AVDA Audio/Visual distribution amplifier > 1 x Crestron CNMSX-AV control processor > 1 x B&K ST260 power amplifier > 2 x Crestron 30 button remote > 1 x Sony 42 Plasma display > 1 x Yamaha DVD-S520 DVD/CD player > 1 x Crestron ST-CP slave control processor > 1 x Sony 13 Vega TV > 1 x Custom Sight & Sound Antenna Distribution System
- Tender & Toys
- 1 x 18 Wide body Nautica 2002 w/Yamaha 4-stroke 115 Hp engine
- Deck Equipment
- 2 x Maxwell VWC 4500 anchor winches located on the foredeck 2 x Maxwell VC2200 vertical capstans, deck switched, located on the aft deck 2 x 210 lb. Poole anchors 2 x 400 of anchor chain Stainless steel hawse pipes with pockets Devil claws for tightening anchor Chain wash is connected to the fresh water wash down pump 1 x Marquipt electric hydraulic telescoping crane with 2,500 lbs. capacity at 10 foot outreach and 275 degree power rotation Stainless steel bollards: 4 x foredeck; 2 x amidships; 2 x aft deck; 2 x pop-up cleats on swim platform (not for towing tender) 2 x aluminium eight step Tide-Rider Marquipt ladders w/aluminium handrails and built in pockets for stbd and port boarding ability 1 x vertical eight step ladder to fit on either port or stbd 1 x swim ladder mountable on the swim platform 1 x Marquipt passerelle, expandable with triple telescoping 15 reach Manual hinged top mast, mast is combined with signal halyards, cleats and masthead light platform; spreader lights Storage for hoses is located on fore and aft decks Deck storage for fenders, lines, boat hooks and cleaning supplies is located on the fore deck
- Safety & Fire Protection
- 2 x 6-person Zodiak life rafts 4 x life saving rings 12 x adult life preservers 4 x child life preservers 1 x CO2 engine room fire suppression system with remote controls at wheelhouse and engine room entrances Automatic shut down flaps for engine room intake and exhaust vents Sea Marshall Sar Finder 1003 MK2 Man Overboard System
- BLUE SKY is a unique yacht in that she has phenomenal accommodations all in a sophisticated fiberglass hull with excellent living areas inside and outside. All of this with her proprietary equipment she can cruise economically with a range of over 2,000 miles at a reduced rpm. BLUE SKY is currently in beautiful condition and maintained by a top crew in ready to cruise condition. NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Skip Denison | Skip@DenisonYachtSales.com