- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S HO FWC V
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- NEW LISTING - MOTIVATED SELLERS
- Low Engine Hours (230 hrs.)
- Kohler Gen. Set (200 hrs.)
- Raymarine Radar and Electronics
- Lewmar Windlass
- Additional Information
- Some of her attributes that make her a strong contender in the luxury cruiser market. Built on a modified-V hull with a solid fiberglass bottom, her two-stateroom interior differs from other mid-range express cruisers in that a second head compartment is tucked into the aft stateroom—a convenience seldom found in a boat this size. Both staterooms come with sliding privacy door (rather than curtains), and a Teak and Holly hardwood floor in the galley accents the high-gloss cherry joinery in the salon. In the cockpit, a semicircular settee offers plenty of guest seating. A wet bar is standard, and a walk-through windshield provides bow access. Note that the entire rear deck of the cockpit lifts hydraulically to permit walk-in access to the engine compartment from the swim platform. Some additional features include a fore deck sun pad, an anchor wash-down, and a power windshield vent. Standard 420hp V-drive gas engines cruise at 18 knots (30+ knots top).
- Additional Information
- Added Features to note: New Carpeting in the helm and cockpit area 4 tv's total on board, one in each berth, one in the salon and one on the arch near the helm Optional electric oil changer Engine batteries were new in 2012 (maintained for the winter w/ a trickle charge. New Nibral Props
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- When great style and beauty are equaled by function and performance, the yacht approaches ideal balance. When everything for luxurious onboard living has been graciously provided for in a two-stateroom, two-head interior, and the list of standard features and equipment is unmatched in completeness and quality, the express is obviously a Regal.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Today with your Questions and to Schedule your Showing or Make to your Offer. Fred Schmitt Denison Yacht Sales. Holland, MI.