- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- American Marine
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 36' Grand Banks Classic is one of the most successful boat designs ever produced, and "Valhalla" is a very nice example on the market. Well maintained by her owner, this boat shows very well. With her twin American Marine Diesel engines, this represents a good value for a 36 Classic.
"There are some boats that have been with us for so long, and are so popular, that they have attained classic status. The Grand Banks 36 is such a boat. She was the fist model in the Grand Banks fleet, and over 1,200 were built during her production years. A semi-displacement hull with a long keel, hard chines and a deep forefoot provide the stability that has won the 36 a reputation for seaworthiness unmatched by other boats in her class. Several twin stateroom interiors were offered over the years, all finished with handcrafted teak woodwork and all incorporating the very best in workmanship, hardware and materials. Topside, raised bulwarks provide security to the walk around decks, and there's room for a dinghy on the aft cabin top. Notable features include teak decks, a functional mast and boom, direct cockpit access from the aft stateroom, and a spacious fly bridge. (Powerboat Reports)
- Up-Galley on port side of Saloon Princess- Three burner electric stove with oven ◊ Hinged cover with stainless steel heat shield Pressure hot & cold water system Adler/Barber- Stainless steel- refrigerator with freezer Stainless steel sink Teak cabinetry with ample storage
- Teak bar cabinet with custom bottle storage and drawers below Starboard L-shaped settee with extra teak chair Port settee Folding Hi-Low teak table Teak hand rail along centerline overhead Seth Thomas- Traditional ships clock Custom stainless steel lighting fixture Teak parquetted flooring in excellent condition
- Manual cable steering with teak wheel Full engine instrumentation Twin Morse engine controls AC~ Distribution panel DC- Distribution panel Blue Seas- Battery monitor Motorola- VHF Radio Raytheon- R 20X Radar Danforth Compass Large chart storage LCD TV mounted to starboard.
- Master Stateroom ◊ Double berth to starboard ◊ Single Berth to port ◊ Large hanging locker to port ◊ Access doors to aft deck. ◊ Opening windows with horizontal blinds ◊ Privacy door/hatch to saloon Master Head ◊ Electric Head ◊ Solid surface Vanity ◊ Integral shower with curtain ◊ Electric blower ◊ Opening windows with blinds Guest Stateroom ◊ Vee berth forward ◊ Hanging Locker to port ◊ Privacy door and hatch Guest Head ◊ Manual Head ◊ Electric blower ◊ Corner vanity ◊ Opening window
- Engine Room
- Twin John Deere diesel engines Fuel filtration system Onan Generator House Battery bank Engine battery Bank
- Lofrans- Anchor windlass- 12VDC Bruce- Anchor with chain rode Tender Exterior canvas covers for teak hand/cap rails Bimini Top Weather covers on Flybridge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Denison Yacht Sales- Seattle. Bradley A. Pilz Denison Yacht Sales Mobile: 206-423-5504 Office: 206-686-5400 Email: Brad@DenisonYachtSales.com