P-2 has been owned by her current owner for ten years. The 454 GM Crusader engines were new in 1997. She burns only 16 GPH at 3,400 rpm's = 25 knots and steers like a dream with Hynautic steering. A $27,000 Rybo tower was installed in 2000 with a complete set of Morse controls. Also in 2000 a new teak deck was installed in the entire cockpit area. In 2006 the shafts were balanced and new cutlass bearings installed. In 2008 the bottom was repainted, new Battery Minder charger, and new 12V-6D batteries. The V berth has a 1/2 ton Cruisair air conditioner and Raritan head (rebuilt in 2007). Navigation is a breeze with a Robertson autopilot, Horizon VHF, and Furuno color GPS/depthsounder 1650.