- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Original Owner / Rum Runner Classic
"Breakaway"is a well designed midsize cruiser powered by a single Yanmar diesel engine and fully equipped with many features normally found on larger yachts. She is a Rum Runner Classic model with a beautiful Stars and Stripes blue hull, hardtop with sliding side windows and separate air conditioning unit for the helm station and topside seating area. Additional features include a bow thruster, anchor windlass, generator, fully air conditioned cabin, complete galley and enclosed head. This is a one owner boat that has been very well cared for and lightly used with 850 hours on the engine. She was most recently hauled out for routine maintenance and new bottom paint in Spring of 2013. This boat is perfect for day cruising or spending weekends in your favorite bay with the family. In addition, the large open cockpit with transom door and swim platform are ideal for snorkeling or diving. She is very attractively priced as the owner desires an immediate sale. Please contact our office to schedule an appointment to see this very appealing vessel.
- The spacious Salon features a solid cherry convertible Dinette starboard, deluxe port side Galley, flat screen TV with DVD/CD and a full head with shower. The private stateroom, unusual on a boat this size, has a V-berth that converts to a double along with twin hanging cedar lockers and cabinet storage. Cherry wood interior.
- Salon / Dinette
- Salon / Dinette Convertible Dinette with beige Ultra-Leather seating sleeps (2). Teak table for dining or entertaining. Storage under dinette seats. Teak and holly flooring. (2) Stainless steel hatches with integral screen and shade. (4) Stainless steel port lights. Sole 15’ flat screen TV with DVD. JVC Stereo/AM/FM/CD. Lighting 12V/110V. GFIC 110V outlets.
- Galley NovaCool refrigerator. Princess (2) burner Ceran flush mount electric stove top. Tappan microwave oven. Abundant Corian counter space. Storage cabinets and drawers. Stainless steel sink. Hot and cold pressure water system with dockside. Water heater. GFIC 110V outlet.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom V-Berth sleeps (2). Storage under berth. (2) Cedar-lined hanging lockers. Teak and holly flooring. Lighting 12V/110V. Reading Lights 12V. Outlet 110V. Hatch with integral screen and shade. (2) Screened portals.
- Head Quiet flush Vacu head. Vanity with Corian countertop and sink. Shower. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Waste tank monitor. Vent fan. Lights, 12V/110V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Fiberglass lined flooring. Screened portal
- Electronics / Navigation
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment Raymarine E80 GPS/Chart/Radar/Depth. Simrad AP26 Autopilot. Raymarine 215 DCS VHF radio. Danforth 3” compass. Full backlit instrumentation (tachometer, volt, oil pressure, temperature, hour meter). JVC KD-G220 stereo AM/FM/CD in Salon. JVC KD-G220 stereo AM/FM/CD in Cockpit. Sole 15” Flat Screen TV/DVD.
- Electrical Kabuto Next Gen 3.5kW generator with sound shield. (2) 8D/XHD Batteries for engines. (1) 24M/HD Battery for generator. Battery parallel switch. Automatic battery charger. Reverse polarity indicator. 30 amp Shore power cable. ProMariner Pro safe galvanic isolator monitor. Electrical system 12V/110V, color coded harnesses. TV and phone connections.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Deck Equipment & Features The wide transom door provides easy boarding and access to the cockpit. The pilothouse helm area offers plenty of room for relaxing and entertaining, features helm and companion high back bench seats complemented by a pair of convertible lounge settees aft. Enclosed hard top with aft Eisenglass enclosure and overhead lights. Double helm and companion seats. Port and starboard convertible settees. Vented windshield and slide open side windows. Cockpit table. Cockpit snap-in carpet. Screened hatches & portals. Lewmar electric windlass with helm control and remote. Fresh water washdown system aft. Raw water washdown system forward. Danforth 22lbs. anchor with 50’ chain and 150’ rode. Anchor locker. Bow pulpit with roller. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. Courtesy lights. Non-skid fiberglass decks. Fenders and lines. Life jackets. Wide transom door. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Hot and cold transom shower. Windshield washers and wipers. 316L Stainless steel bow rails. (6) Stainless steel cleats. Bottom paint.
- Engine Details and Mechanical equipment
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details Single 370hp Yanmar 6LYA-STP Freshwater cooling system. Raw cooling system. MarineAir air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat/dehumidify with digital control pad. Side Power bow thruster. Sea strainers. Seacocks. Bronz rudder and struts. Dripless shaft logs. Full keel and sand shoe. Controls in pilothouse. Engine alarm. Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system. High water alarms. Dual Racor fuel filters. Engine fuel shut off valve. Bilge blowers. (5) Bilge pumps with auto switch. Emergency 4000 GPH bilge pump. Vacu-flush head. Holding tank and macerator with overboard discharge. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.