- 76 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2001 Rayburn 76 Custom Motor Yacht
Chillin is an extremely customized Rayburn 76 with over $700,000 in recent updates and upgrades. She was originally custom built to the highest standards by Rayburn for an experienced yachtsman who desired extended ocean cruising capability and ease of operation and maintenance. The interior is finished out in Honduran mahogany with raised panel doors and cabinetry giving it a luxurious, rich look usually only seen in must larger yachts. The current owner updated the vessel less than a year ago with a complete paint job, new teak decks, all new soft goods, upgraded electronics and replacements and services too numerous to list here. Chillin is powered with recently serviced, economical and long lasting CAT 3406E Engines and carries 2500 gallons of fuel. The boat shows beautifully and has been brought up to standards even beyond the exceptional original build. See below for a partial but impressive list of updates and upgrades.
The vessel’s interior is warm and luxurious with fine crafted furnishings. Features include custom crown moldings and beams, day head, custom oval coffee table, new flat screen television and new LED lighting throughout. Large windows invite the outside in and have custom automatic blinds. The quality of craftsmanship is on display throughout the vessel.
- Current owner’s upgrades and updates within the last year include:
- Interior: All soft goods were replaced and over $10,000 was spent on interior wood work. The pilot house was completely re-stained. All the plumbing was serviced the holding tank was flushed, treated and serviced. A new central vacuum was added and the galley has a new Samsung refrigerator. All a/c units were pulled out cleaned and serviced, 3 blowers were replaced. All duct work and insulation was replaced. Temperature sensors on the compressors were replaced and the compressors were de-scaled. All hardware was adjusted and the entire boat was converted to 10 bulb LED lights (warm white interior, cool white exterior). 3 motors were replaced on the automatic blinds, Electronics: Furuno MaxSea 2013, Furuno TZ touch (backup), 2 New auto pilots, New auto pilot motherboard and 3 new relays, 6 Furuno FI-50 displays, 1 RD-30, 2013 NIAD brain upgrade with two displays and a wifi booster. Exterior: Complete paint job (stark white), Jet black boot stripe, New teak deck on main, bottom stripped and built up with hard black paint, all seals on davit were replaced. New spectra line in davit, New life raft, 2013 15ft Boston Whaler with 60hp mercury big foot. The Whaler is kept on removable chocks. All new anchor chain, windlass was serviced by Maxwell, the line counter was changed with normal up and down controls. The entire boat was stripped of varnish including tables, flag poles, cap rails, and boat hooks and revarnished. Stabilizer fins were rebuilt. Pilot house includes two new chrome Stidd chairs Engine room: Seventeen new maintenance free AGM batteries, new air compressor, new inverter, new salt water pump for walk in freezer. All Fuel tanks were pressure washed and polished, All racors were removed and cleaned. The generator was also completely serviced and the block heaters on motors were replaced.
- Engine/Mechanical/Electrical Equipment
- Main Engines: 2 x Caterpillar 3406E rated output is 800 h.p. each @ 2300 RPM with flange mounted Twin Disc MG 5114 2.5:1 reduction gears, wet exhausts, and freshwater heat exchanged. Controls: Twin Disc Electronic (4 stations) Engine room ventilation: Delta T Fuel Filters: Dual Racor 75/1000 - fuel polishing capability though transfer system. Prop shafts: Strut mounted with Cutlass bearings, 3.5" Aquamet 22 HS with Tides Marine seals. Props: 37x32 5 blade Nibral Steering: Jastram hydraulic with power assist via pumps on mains. Dual rudder actuators and full follow-up jog lever controls at port and starboard wing controls. Passive helm pumps at pilothouse and flybridge helms. Rudders are semi-balanced foil type constructed of stainless steel plate. Hydraulics: Naiad fully integrated system, dual pumps off of main engine gears. Windlass: 2 x Maxwell 4500 hydraulic with controls a t the foredeck, pilothouse and flybridge. Ground tackle: Two 50Kg Bruce anchors, stem mounted over and under on centerline with 400' each 1/2" Grade 60 HDG chain per side. One 40 lb. Fortress with 30' of 3/8" HDG chain and 300' nylon rode. Stabilizers: Naiad 254 w/ 9 sq.ft. fins Bow thruster: Naiad Model 10 LHT Stern thruster: Naiad Model 10 LHT Davit: Steelhead 2000, 24vDC/hydraulic Mast: hinged and hydraulically powered by davit power pack. HVAC: Marine Air Systems 9 ton, hydronic, chilled water with heating and individual thermostat controls in each compartment. Electrical: ROLLS T12 house batteries with auto-fill system, 2 x Delta 12V's for 24V starting, 2 x Rolls T12's for 24V starting, 1x Rolls T12 for 12V starting. Five separate battery chargers. Two Trace 4000 Inverters, boost transformers. Shore Power 240V/100 amp. Power converter - Ocean Electro system (50Hz to 60 Hz) Generators: 1 x Northern Lights 32kW and 1 x Northern Lights16kW generator 120/240VAC 60 Hz. 1800 rpm. Corrosion control: Electro-Guard active corrosion monitoring Watermaker: Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper SRC AWM 1800-2 Water System: Headhunter dual 24vDC pumps, UV protected shore water. Fire Extinguishing: FireBoy FM-200 fixed system for engine room with automatic and remote triggers. Portable units throughout vessel. Vessel Alarm System: multiple sensors to include tank levels. nav light function, AC and DC systems voltage, bilge high water, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, low freezer temp., engine room high temp., door and port light sensors. Other: Nutone Central Vacuum System, Glendenning CM-8 Shore Power Cord Retractors, Kahlenburg dual trumpet horns, 115VAC compressor with 5 gal. receiver tank, Pin Craft hydraulic passarelle, Reverso lube oil change system, Oberdorfer fuel transfer pump w/ GPI FM-100 flow meter, Headhunter Marine Sanitation Device - Royal Fox RF 50B, Panasonic KX-TA624 telephone system, engine room stereo system, fuel fill indicators.
- The hull laminate schedule from exterior to internal includes 4 x CDM 3408 fiberglass reinforcing, 1" Corecell A550 core, 4 x CDM 3408. The entire exterior hull laminate is impregnated with vinylester resin. Keel laminate is 1.5" solid CDM 3408. Two runs of 12oz. to 19 oz. Kevlar was added to outer shell laminate in strategic areas. Hull bottom framing is Nida-Core encapsulated with 4 runs if 1708 in engine room and 3 runs forward of the engine room. Longitudinal reinforcement is 3 x 1708 encapsulated H55 PVC foam.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.