- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1997 37' Intrepid Walkaround is a rare unique with Yanmar diesel powered. She features a forward cabin, center console helm with forward seating for less than a smaller twin outboard boat!
The cabin can sleep 4 to 6 with a forward berth and a mid cabin double sleeper.
The large cockpit has ample room for fishing or diving. There is a swim platform with ladder. For fishing, there are 2 fishboxes, a livewell, and tackle center.
Electronics include Plotter, Radar, Depthfinder, Autopilot, and VHF Radio.
The well-proven Kevlar hull is stepped for superior performance and speed.
A great opportunity for only $69,500.
- Forward Berth U-shaped Seating Overhead Hatch w/Screen 12V Lighting 120V Outlet Hanging Locker
- Forward Dinette
- Starboard Side Galley w/Sink Under Counter Refrigerator Single Burner Stove Microwave Pressure Fresh Water System Stainless Steel Sink Storage Drawers
- Master Head
- Enclosed Head with Privacy Door Shower Handle Vanity Shower Sump
- Midship Double Aft Cabin
- Hard Top Center Console Overhead Radio Box Double Helm Seat Tackle Storage Forward Seating of the Helm Storage Compartments Power Coated Hard Top Supports Overhead Helm Area Lighting
- Furuno Radar Northstar M121 GPS Plotter
- Electrical System
- Custom Electrical Panel Battery Charger 110V-30Amp Shore Power Battery Management System 12 Volt Batteries Navigation Lights Pressure Water System Electric Bilge Pump 30 Amp Shore Power Plugs and Cables Docking Lights
- Mechanical Equipment
- Oil Change System Power Tilt On Outdrive Trim Tabs 2012 Windlass High Water Alarm Stainless Steel Tie Bar Stainless Steel Props Bravo II Outdrives
- Engine Room
- Electric Operated Engine Hatch Fire Extinguishing System Sound Proofing Day Hatch Blower System Engine Room Lighting
- Light 2 Fish Box Storages Tackle Storage Bait Prep Station Huge Fishing Cockpit Rod Storage Livewell
- Non Skid Surface 7 Rod Holders Bow Railing Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor with Chain and Rode
- Bow Railing Hard Top Swim Platform w/Ladder Trim Tabs Stepped Hull Design Kevlar Construction Bow Tow Ring Running Lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.