- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Tiara 3500 Express has recently been mechanically and cosmetically gone through and has many custom features that you will not find on another Tiara out there. She is standing tall, turn-key with super low hours and the upgraded CAT engines. Owners are going a different direction this time and are looking for a new home for Geaux Play.
- Vessel Walk Through
- The Tiara 3500 Express is best known for her roomy and comfortable cockpit. Geaux Play’s helm deck area is climate-controlled with full camper canvas-style enclosure and aft, one will find a full cockpit awning that lowers into storage. There is plenty of room for entertaining, relaxing dockside and cruising with family and friends. Aft she features a very large swim platform with a unique electric lift transom storage locker. Molded steps take you up to port and starboard transom gates. The aft cockpit is very open and offers two large bench seats and a full wet bar with ice maker. Having the two stern gates outboard allows for solid transom and bench seating that runs the length of the transom. The aft facing bench seat quickly stows to open the cockpit for fishing or entertaining room. Forward is a long bench seat that extends to the helm. Below decks the 3500 is pure comfort and room that one normally finds in yachts over 40 feet. Rich woods, high-end finishes and abundant natural light create a very welcoming interior. The salon features a large L-shaped aft settee that quickly converts into a full double berth and has a stow-a-way privacy curtain. To port is the raised dinette with comfortable leather seating and a barstool. The table easily converts to a full double berth. Opposite to starboard is the full cruising galley with plenty of counter space, storage and all the amenities needed for extended cruising. Forward is the private owner's cabin with offset double berth, hanging lockers and large opening hatch. The bulkhead between the forward cabin and salon has a large window with sliding cover to provide a more open feel.
- Galley and Dining
- Custom flush-mounted 2-burner stove Single stainless steel sink Goldstar microwave oven Under counter Norcold AC/DC refrigerator/freezer 12 gallon water heater White formica counter top Par Maxiflow pressurized water system Dinette converts to double berth Flatscreen TV over dinette
- Master Stateroom
- Nice size V-berth Overhead hatches Storage locker
- Master Head
- VacuFlush head Ample storage Shower with hot/cold water
- 12-volt DC 110-volt AC Northern Lights generator- only 620 hours (4) batteries with parallel switch Automatic/Manual battery charger Dockside electrical cables Gel Cel batteries 110-volt outlet in engine room Dockside remote controlled lighting White shore power cords
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning Automatic halon fire extinguishing system Hydraulic wheel steering Acoustical and thermal insulation (2) bilge blowers (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps Electric holding head tank Fresh water cooling system Engine alarm Raw water sea strainers Racor 1000 fuel filters Glendinning synchronizers VDO engine gauges Hydraulic engine hatch opener Bennett trim tabs with computerized automatic tab controls Groco oil change system Gel coated engine room ZF 1.65:1 V-drives
- Furuno Navnet VX-2 GPS/Chart/Radar ICOM MC-M422 VHF with remote Raypilot 650 with remote CD-Stereo with speakers and remote (2) Navpac by New Mar 12 volt power supplies VDO rudder angle indicator 4" Ritchie compass RCL 100 Pointpad for spotlight Standard Horizon digital depth meter
- Icerette ice maker in cockpit Panasonic flatscreen TV with remote Honeywell portable air conditioner Rear canopy over cockpit with retracting poles Full camper-style canvas with rear drop-down Covers for helm, seating and transom gates
- Hull and Deck
- Danforth anchor Bow pulpit and with rails Freshwater/saltwater wash down system Maxwell electric windlass Fenders and lines Navigation lights (3) windshield wipers Electric opening center window Electric adjustable helm seat Complete camper canvas with custom cockpit cover Aft drop curtain off bimini Helm station cover Pearlized white cushions Wet bar with Icerette icemaker Swim platform with built-in ladder Port and starboard access to swim platform VCR 100 ACR spotlight Remote AC duct from cabin to helm seat Portable air conditioner for helm deck area Chart flat and storage and helm Optional bench seat aft of helm with folding table Huge storage trunk in transom with hydraulic hatch opener
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.