- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
No Reasonable Offer Refused!!
“Carpe Diem” has many options including centerline queen berth forward, a head with dual entrance, VacuFlush toilet and stall shower, teak and holly sole, full galley and a convertible dinette. Sleeping arrangements can reach 4-6 people --forward stateroom (2), convertible dinette (2), to accommodate four owners and guests. Can also sleep two kids, accommodating six guests.
- “Carpe Diem” has many options including centerline queen berth forward, a head with dual entrance, VacuFlush toilet and stall shower, teak and holly sole, full galley and a convertible dinette. Sleeping arrangements can reach 4-6 people --forward stateroom (2), convertible dinette (2), to accommodate four owners and guests. Can also sleep two kids, accommodating six guests.
- Walk Through
- Below you will have the U-shaped galley to port, and convertible dinette to starboard. Moving forward is the head with separate shower stall to starboard and hanging locker opposite. The island berth is forward.
- Master Stateroom
- The beautiful master stateroom features a teak sole, spacious island berth, cushions, lighting, shelving, hanging locker, curtains, and an overhead hatch.
- The head features a separate shower stall, solar vent, and a VacuFlush and overboard holding tank.
- Main Salon
- This Tiara 3600 has a beautiful teak sole in the main salon covered with carpeting and 6’ 2” of headroom, and sofa cushions, and large flat screen TV.
- Refrigerator with freezer 2-burner, electric stove Water heater Hot/cold pressure water system Microwave oven Double stainless steel sink
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine RL80 C GPS/chartplotter Raymarine L760 radar Raymarine RC320 chart plotter ICON VHF – Marine RayMarine autopilot Sony stereo FloScan
- Electrical Equipment
- Kohler generator 30amp shore power cords (4) batteries Battery parallel switch Automatic battery charger DC 12V electrical system AC 110V electrical system
- Deck Equipment
- Features a full canvas, including the helm seat covers and stern lounge cover- wet bar. Large cockpit Anchor davit Bow pulpit with rails Bridge curtains Aft-deck curtains Bimini top Freshwater deck wash down system Fenders with lines Navigation lights Electric search light with remote Swim platform Swim ladder Electric windlass Windshield washers and wipers
- Engine/Mechanical equipment
- Featuers twin Crusader 454 (350HP) engines. Approx 532 hours Air conditioner (2) bilge blowers (2) automatic bilge pumps HyDrive hydraulic steering gear Freshwater cooling system (2) replaceable water filters on fresh water tank Trim tabs Synchronizers Fume detector Fuel filters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht