- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V 92
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1988 45 Viking Convertible, powered by twin Turbo charged DD 6V92 @ 550HP versus many others powered with slower 6V71’s. "Fishbone" has been well maintained over the years. Last year the port engine was replaced, new A/C units installed, new water pumps, new macerators, and the wiring redone just to name a few of the enhancements. Don’t miss out on this classic Viking Sportfishing boat.
"Fishbone" shows quite well and I’m confident you will see the great value. Make an offer today! Owner Must Sell!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Viking 45’ popular plan B, two stateroom, two head layout. The master stateroom is all the way forward and features a centerline queen berth, four drawers below, two hanging lockers, and one overhead cabinet. Sony TV to starboard and large private head with stall shower and Galley Maid electric shower. Opposite the guest head to starboard is the guest stateroom with over/under berths, two drawers and hanging locker. Moving aft there is a central vacuum at the base of the steps leading to the salon. The galley is at the head of the steps, port side, one step down from the salon. The galley sole is high gloss varnish parquet with storage compartment below. The galley features a full size, stand-up Kenmore refrigerator/freezer, 3-burner Princess electric stove, and microwave convection oven. Entering the salon from the cockpit, there is an L-shaped sofa to starboard with pull-out, electric panel immediately to port with barrel chair just forward. To starboard, forward is the entertainment center with Aqueous flat screen TV/VCR, DVD, stereo AM/FM CD and KVH satellite.
- Air conditioning (new 2012) Carpeting (new 2010) Central vacuum system Counters Entertainment center L-shaped sofa Wooden table Folding chair Control panel – port Flat screen 26” TV
- Whirlpool full size refrigerator/freezer, 10 cubic feet (new 2010) Princess 3-burner stove cooktop Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth, centerline Air conditioning (new 2012) Carpeting Sony TV/VCR Speakers Master head with shower stall and vanity sink
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths Air conditioning Carpeting Speakers
- Fishing Equipment
- Fresh and salt water wash down Transom door with gate Cockpit freezer Tackle center with sink and fresh water (4) rod holders Cockpit awning
- Garmin 3210 GPS map chartplotter Northstar 950 GPS Antennas, (2) GPS, radar Robertson autopilot VDO rudder angle indicator Clarion AM/FM, CD player Icom 700 VHF Depth finder Icom 120 VHF 3-sided enclosure EZ 2CY forward Hynautic hydraulic steering Viking hard top Cockpit Quartz lights ACR spotlight
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Main engines: 6V92’s – turbo charged @550 HP, port 20 hours, starboard 1400 hours Bilge blowers (3) bilge pumps Glendenning engine synchronizer Halon fire control system Fresh water cooling system Racor fuel filters Electric fuel priming pumps Dripless shaft seals
- Electrical System
- 220V AC electrical system Wiring redone in 2012
- Deck Equipment
- Fortress FX-37 anchor Ideal windlass Stainless bow rails
- Original gel coat in great condition Bennett trim tabs
- Recent Enhancements
- New water heater system New fresh water pump New raw water pump (2) new A/C units A/C system reworked and tested New cables New macerators for toilets and sink Wiring redone
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht