- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Great opportunity here on a low-hour, fuel-sipping, Carolina-custom style center console! Owner is looking to move up to a larger express and will consider larger trades. Owner also has a waterfront lot and boatlift available in Perdido Key, FL as a package deal with the boat. Specific details on the lot are available at http://parmls.com/PcolaReports/ListitLib/show_report.aspx?ID=6315968099.
- Looking for a boat that is priced right, built like a tank, and unlike the other cookie cutter center consoles out there? Here you go. Composite Yacht specializes in the latest resin infusion build technology and this 26 is no exception. Constructed using Core-Cell structural foam, it is lighter than others in its class meaning less fuel consumption. Reliable, inboard Yanmar 315 diesel power gives incredible efficiency, range and reliability. A rigging station, bait prep area, and storage compartments are all part of the option list. Engine access is designed for easy service. 360 degree fishability. Make an appointment to come see Game Day today- you will not be disappointed! A great article on the boat is available here: http://www.chesapeakeboating.net/Media/Boat-Reviews/Composite-26.aspx .
- • 2010 Yanmar 315 • Year built: 2010 • Engine type: inboard • Engine/fuel type: diesel • 500 hours • Propeller: 4 blade x 18R propeller • Filters – Primary Fuel Filter Yanmar, Secondary Fuel Filter Racor 500 FG • Fuel Tanks: (120 Gallons) 60 gallons port, 60 gallons starboard
- Electrical Equipment
- •Electrical circuit: 12V 12 Volt electrical equipment •Salt water wash down pump •Livewell pump and aerator •Rule 2000 bilge pump with Rule-a-Matic float switch •Rule-Matic 1500 bilge pump •Jabsco Run Dry Macerator waste pump in fishbox inside console •Sidepower bow thruster •Lewmar windlass •Lenco trim tabs with indicators • Tachometer •Yanmar engine gauge •Blue Sea battery switch •(2) Group 27 batteries • Solar charger • Jabsco Electric Oil Change Pump • Engine compartment incandescent lighting near doorway • Bow lights port/starboard LED on hardtop • Stern/anchor light white LED on light mast on hardtop • Cockpit lighting • Spreader light
- •Garmin 4208 GPS/chartplotter •WEST MARINE VHF680 • Radar – Garmin HD GMR 18 •Clarion M502 Waterproof Marine Digital Media Receiver with bluetooth and remote plus waterproof cover SiriusXM ready • Bazooka speaker system • Compass
- • T-top all 2’ and 3” stainless steel • (2) dedicated antennas for VHF, AM/FM • Enclosure with telephone booth side curtains • Gauges - oil, volts, temp, fuel and tachs • Hydraulic steering
- Fishing Equipment
- •(New) Taco 15’ outriggers •In transom live well •Double TGM stainless steel teaser reel •Detachable swim ladder • (8) rod holders in gunwale •Leaning post with (4) rod holders • (4) rod holders on stainless steel T-top • (8) fish nut retractable rod and gear leashes •Venture tandem axle t railer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht