Here’s your opportunity to own an immaculate 39 Sovran that is equipped like no other. She has numerous options including cockpit A/C, aft enclosure, underwater lights, Sub-Zero fridge/freezer drawers in the salon and full engine, genset and pod service in May. Did I mention fresh bottom paint and propspeed? Her owner has ordered a larger Tiara and has made sure that this boat needs absolutely nothing to go to her new owners!
The 3900 Tiara is the second model Tiara built solely for Volvo IPS system. The benefits of IPS are numerous but mainly the innovative and time-tested propulsion system delivers 30% better fuel efficiency, is smokeless, has a much quieter operation, and the joystick, which has revolutionized docking maneuvers, making it so easy a child can be taught to do it.
Also, since these engines take up much less room in the engine compartment, there is more area in the salon and Tiara took full advantage by making a huge salon with a full head, galley and lounge area that doubles as a second stateroom! The Sport Coupe or Sovran design has a hardtop with massive windshield that offers air conditioned comfort and an incredible unobstructed view while underway.
This particular Tiara has to be the most equipped 39 Sovran on the market. She has just received new bottom paint, engine, pod and generator services, prop speed applied and she is ready to go. In addition to all of the standard features the factory installed options include the upper cockpit Cool Helm A/C (32,000 BTU’s), the macerator system for head, teak and holly cabin sole, sunbathing bow cushions with cup holders and a complete Raymarine electronics package with autopilot. Added to the boat since original purchase are the blue underwater and cockpit lights, custom sliding aft drop curtain, Sirius weather, SAT TV for (2) flat screens and one E120 video at the helm, seven new batteries and all new anchor line and chain! She also now has Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer drawers in the salon ($6,000), a new spotlight and fresh/raw water washdown system installed on deck. You will not find a nicer boat. Her owner has a larger Tiara on order and wants Daddy O sold immediately.
- Displacement: 23000
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 30k Max Speed: 35k
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 102 Holding: 38
- You will discover no tight spaces inside the 3900 Sovran. The galley is to port and lies open to the spacious salon and there is ample headroom throughout. Aft on the port side is the large head with full-frame door and stall shower. Aft to starboard, the salon steps down to a "theater" lounge area with large flat screen LCD TV. This enjoyable and cozy room rivals entertainment centers of much larger yachts and converts to berths for overnight guests. The master stateroom is forward complete with pedestal queen berth, abundant storage and cedar-lined hanging lockers. It is set off by attractive curved, sliding pocket doors.
- Ultraleather sofa converts to twin berth Companionway safety handrails BOSE 3-2-1 media/entertainment system with DVD/CD and video game/IPOD/MP3 port, integrates with flat screen TV in theater room Port side sofa complete with dinette table and seating for four Port and starboard upper hullside storage cabinets Cedar-lined hanging locker Marine air systems 18,000 BTU A/C with reverse cycle heat Teak companionway entry steps Solid teak and holly cabin sole
- Custom Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers Corian countertop Stainless steel undermount sinks with Corian cover and hot/cold water faucet Upper and lower cabinet storage 2-burner recessed ceramic cooktop with Corian cover Microwave oven Storage for cooktop and sink covers Stove top exhaust fan Waste basket
- Lounge and Theater Room
- SAT TV Lounge seating fore and aft extending length of the room. Electrically actuated filler cushion to convert to berth 26" flat screen LCD TV with speakers integrated with media/entertainment system Lounge theater filler cushion
- Master Stateroom
- Curved sliding teak doors separate the master stateroom from the salon Manually actuated pedestal berth with inner spring mattress and drawer storage below Port and starboard overhead storage cabinets (2) reading lights, independently switched Cedar-lined hanging lockers, port and starboard 15" flat screen LCD TV Marine air systems 7,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat
- Macerator for head (option) Full-frame door with entry from the salon Fiberglass stall shower with glass shower door Corian vanity countertop with clear glass vessel sink Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror Linen cabinet inboard with self storage Teak and holly decking VacuFlush toilet Air conditioning discharge/vent Exhaust fan GFI protected outlets
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- (2) E120 multi-function color displays RS125 Raystar GPS antenna Ray 240 VHF radio DSM digital sounder module SAT TV for (3) displays Speed, depth and temp transducer ST60 graphic display ST 8001 IPS autopilot 4kW open array
- Lower Cockpit
- Actuated cockpit floor with insulated fiberglass liner for engine room access Aft-facing seating Wraparound lounge with removable table, sun pad conversion, cup holders, and storage below Molded-in steps to deck walkways Blue cockpit LED courtesy lights (added option) Underwater lights, Blue Engine room access day hatch
- Hull, Deck and Upper Cockpit
- Fresh and raw water washdowns Optional 32,000 BTU cockpit A/C Custom bow cushions with cup holders Optional sliding aft curtain with strataglass window 32,000 BTU cockpit A/C White deck and white hull Tiara Yachts' transferable 5 year limited warranty on hull and deck Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Constructed with a gelcoat outer layer with fiberglass skinned and infused with AME 6000 premium vinylester resin using closed mold technology Balsa cored deck and hullsides Wood and foam core stringers enclosed with fiberglass and integrated to the hull Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings Molded-in hullside engine room ventilation Black Imron bootline with gold accent Awlgrip Awlstar anti-fouling black bottom paint QL Marine trim tabs (5) stainless steel molded-in, recessed opening portlights with privacy inserts (2) cast aluminum and acrylic forward deck hatches with adjusters and built-in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers Molded-in fiberglass pulpit with S.S. roller One-piece welded 316L S.S. bow rail with pulpit and staff Beige and buckskin cockpit seats Forward deck sun pad - white with cover Refrigerator Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm (1) 10" foredeck cleat (4) 12"cleats for bow and stern lines (2) 10" cleats for spring lines Tiara custom composite windshield integrated into the standard hardtop with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, power opening center section, and 3 washer/wipers Tiara custom composite hardtop integrated with the windshield. Red and white LED lighting. Aft curtain includes a zippered entryway Tiara hinged helm console with digital engine monitoring displays, recessed cup holder, 12V accessory outlet, and mahogany steering wheel Centerline entry to salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, screen door, and privacy cover Helm seat electrically actuated fore and aft with storage below Upper cockpit wet bar including sink with cup holders, refrigerator, and 120V outlet Portside navigation center including chart storage with white acrylic lid and cup holders Curved companion lounge with table and cup holders Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system with remote, amp, subwoofer, 4 speakers (2 in hardtop and 2 in aft cockpit). Includes Clarion iPod interface. Helm console and seat covers for all cockpit furniture Raw water washdown for anchor
- Instrumentation, Safety and Equipment
- Xantrex Prosine invertor Tiara custom 12V DC and 120V/240V AC electrical system with DC master distribution panel in the cockpit (1) 120V/240V aC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning cable recoiler and adapter for 30 amp service, located port aft Cable TV and phone inlets and outlets with 65' dockside power cord, located port aft TV and AM/FM radio antennas Onan 9kW MDKBL diesel generator with sound shield and helm indicator 12V 2 bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (3 engine batteries and 4 house batteries) (7) new batteries (August 2010) Battery panel system Electrical bonding system Zincs - transom, trim tabs, and drive units Underwater lights Volvo electronic engine controls and steering system with 17.5" mahogany wheel Volvo IPS joystick control Volvo digital engine monitoring system (single display) includes fuel level and rudder angle indicators. Separate volt meters for engine and house batteries. Ritchie 4 1/2" SS-2000 Navigator compass High output 115 amp alternators (2) with internal regulators Engine room acoustical insulation with overhead fiberglass liner and 12V fluorescent lighting Racor fuel filters/water separators for engines and generator Raw water intake strainers on engines Vibration mounts for engines and generator Oil changing system - main engines and generator (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2000 GPH each (1 forward, 1 mid, and 1 aft) Service pump forward, 500 GPH Composite fuel tank, total capacity 300 gallons with in-line fuel vent filters Fresh water tank, 102 gallons Fresh water pressure system with Shurflo variable speed pump Dockside water inlet, aft Water heater, 11 gallons Holding tank, 38 gallons, with deck discharge and holding tank vent filter Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor Dual air horn FE-241 fire extinguisher system for engine room (HGC-227 agent for CE) (4) handheld fire extinguishers (2) carbon monoxide detectors (2) smoke detectors (8) 5/8" x 30" black dock lines Automatic all chain windlass Dual Volvo displays
- Life raft, EPIRB and owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht