- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC-600 Zeus Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
CALL FOR DETAILS!
CALL FOR PRICING!
The Viking 42 Open, Viking’s first pod propulsion boat has finally been released. It has been some time since Viking has built a boat in this size range but there's no mistaking its resourceful blue-water gene pool or its resemblance to its larger siblings.
The wraparound metallic black windshield mask, which blends artfully with the dark tinted salon windows and the aggressive rake of the bow, provides the Viking 42 Open Yacht a most pleasing profile. In the cockpit, the signature observation mezzanine affords both seating and stowage, while on the flying bridge, a center console helm flanked with port and starboard lounge seating, and a lounge ahead of the helm is both clever and practical. Two ladder-back helm seats add to the fit and finish.
Stylish accommodations below feature Viking's renowned hand-finished teak joinery and accommodations for four in two staterooms.
All photos are manufacturer photos.
- The Viking 42 Open is big on accommodations and performance. Spacious and well appointed, the air-conditioned salon is a pleasant haven. The L-shaped lounge and teak table is an invitation to relax, dine and plan tomorrow’s adventure. To starboard, the galley replicates the same attention to detail found aboard larger Vikings with hand-finished high-gloss teak joinery throughout, ample maple-lined stowage cabinetry, a polished Corian countertop, and premium appliances. Beneath the surface, details continue to emerge, like an accessible freshwater manifold system below the custom Amtico salon sole. Overnighting is enhanced with a queen-size island berth in the air-conditioned master stateroom forward and private access to the well-proportioned head with a fiberglass shower stall. A second air-conditioned stateroom with 6 ft. 3 in. headroom is aft beneath the command deck with large side-by-side berths, a night table, and twin locker stowage. Just steps away from the cockpit, the command bridge is versatile and attractive with a fiberglass wraparound windshield providing excellent visibility at the center console helm. Single lever electronic controls are silky smooth and engage effortlessly. A recessed compartment to starboard, houses the Zeus joy-stick control, which intuitively connects you to the engines for uncanny maneuverability. The split observation mezzanine in the 120 square-foot cockpit conceals insulated stowage compartments beneath the cushions. Quick engine access is provided through a hatch on the command deck, and via a command deck hydraulic lift for total accessibility from the cockpit. Port and starboard molded-in insulated fish boxes and a walk-through transom door with lift gate are standard.
- DECOR Smart Decor Command deck & mezzanine seating - Costa, Symphony Buff Companionway seating - Costa, Symphony Marshmallow Brushed nickel coverplates for switches and receptacles Satin nickel interior light trim throughout Carpet, Shaw style - natural boucle Wrapped hatch carpet installation Sofa in ultraleather brisa distressed buckskin SALON Viking Home Theater Dimmers for quartz lights GALLEY Undercounter refrigerator and freezer with doors Custom teak and holly Amtico flooring Two-burner surface mounted range Stainless steel faucet High polished Corian countertops MASTER STATEROOM 19" flat screen TV Dimmer on overhead LED lights MASTER HEAD Amtico teak and holly flooring Corian vanity countertop with bone sink - oat Brushed aluminum shower door Satin nickel faucet and shower fixtures Brushed nickel towel bars and rings AFT STATEROOM Dimmer on overhead LED lights
- COCKPIT Transom coaming with gate and transom fish box Mezzanine cockpit Transom swim steps Awlgrip lazarette Cablemaster in cockpit Freezer and refrigerated drink box Recessed dockside boxes with fiberglass doors and gaff storage DECK/EXT Fresh water washdown at bow inside anchor locker Stainless steel gas springs for anchor locker hatch Bow pulpit Lewmar V2 stainless steel windlass FLYBRIDGE Prep and prewire for tower Teak helm chair with stainless steel pedestal Electronic single-lever controls for helm pod Helm air conditioning Teak finish fiberglass helm pod Push button catches for electronics boxes Recessed electronics boxes VHR radio ICOM-504 BILGE Awlgrip forward bilge and anchor locker HULL Fiberglass side thru-hulls
- Tuna Tower w/Molded Top 42' Viking Express, Single Perimeter Rail, 4' Gap, Brushed Pipe, (2) Antenna Standoff Recessed Lights, I2 Systems (6) White Radar Pod Express Triangular Style Recessed Teaser Door Push Style Bracket Molded One Piece Standing Platform Molded 2 in 1 12V LED Light Pod Control Box 60' w/Flush Mounted Compass Tower Sunshade Molded Top Welded Antenna Mounts SAT Dome mount molded fiberglass, Mold #750 Rod Holder Polished Weld to Rail behind Hardtop Rod Holder Polished Weld to Aft Legs Outriggers Rupp 31' – 2-Spreader, Aft Lay down Install Outriggers Rupp, Mounted on Hardtop Center Rigger Rupp Electronic Controls & Steering for Pod Drive Navigation Lights Port & Starboard Molded Stern Light Molded Bench Seat w/Backrest Enclosure 4 Sided EZ2CY glass, Track to Track Electrical Wiring and Hookup, Recessed Lights, Spreader Lights, Anchor / Masthead Light, Bond tower Mount horns under control box Control Box Cover Tri-color LED lights tower sunshade Tri-color LED lights platform Wire (4) tri-color lights (2) tower sunshade, (2) platform Rigging for outriggers with double pulley and center rigger, includes S/S grommets with jam cleats Dual rod lockers molded into hardtop
- Engine Room
- Cummins / QSC 600 600 MHP Generator gas-water separator Awlgrip brass thru-hulls and sea strainers in engine room and forward bilges Fuel filters - snow white Oil change system for engines and generator
- Atlantic Marine Electronics
- RADAR PLOTTER GARMIN GPSMAPS8212 RADAR GARMIN GMR1204XHD 12KW w/4' ARRAY PLOTTER PLOTTER GARMIN GPSMAPS8212 GARMIN REMOTE INPUT DEVICE GRID GARMIN CARD READER 8000 SERIES NETWORK PLOTTER NETWORK PORT EXPANDER GARMIN GMS10 NETWORK CABLE GARMIN 40' ANTENNA XM WEATHER RECEIVER GARMIN GXM51 N2K TRANSCEIVER GARMIN GNT10 WIFI ADAPTER GARMIN FOR BLUECHART MOBILE SOUNDER SOUNDER, GARMIN GSD-26 TRANSDUCER, AIRMAR B265LM CHIRP CAPABLE DIGITAL DEPTH/TEMP DISPLAY, FURUNO RD33 DATA ORGANIZER XDCR HI-PREC. TMP/2 FURUNO #235 DHT-LMSE VHF VHF RADIO ICOM IC-504 VHF FLUSH MOUNT F/502, 602, 802 ICOM #MB-75 VHF ANTENNA VHF 17.5' SHAKESPEAR ANTENNA MOUNT RUPP AME TOWE/HARDTOP PAK SATTV SATTV SYSTEM, KVH M3ST, CIRC LNB w/12V DTV RX & RF REMOTE DISTRIBUTION AMP CALRAD 40-936B 1X4 MODULATOR 2 CHANNEL CHANNELPLUS 5525 MODULATE SATTV RECEIVER SALON VIDEO SCALER 720P HDMI FROM COMPOSITE SAFETY FLIR MD-324 FIXED CAMERA SYSTEM FLIR MD SERIES HARDTOP MOUNT AMP MDA 3V COMPOSITE VIDEO AMP 1 IN 3 OUT TOWER PLOTTER GARMIN GPSMAP8208 VHF COMAND MIC OCOM HM-162 B BLACK VHF EXTENSION COMMAND MIC ICOM OPC-1541 OTHER OCEAN LED 2010XFMHD WHITE
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, call to speak with a Viking Specialist! Call - 888-203-0354 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht