- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12-1400 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Please welcome the new 2014 52' Convertible to Viking’s fleet of world-renowned blue-water tournament contenders! This model evolves from the highly successful Viking 55 and 62 Convertibles, incorporating the latest treatments and engineering milestones that Viking has to offer.
This new convertible joins the fishing scene with a finely tuned resin infused hull and a running surface that is built for speed. In addition, the sharpened entry and convex forward sections add buoyancy for knifing through head seas typically encountered offshore. The V-bottom tapers aft to 12 degrees at the transom, utilizing horsepower efficiently for speed and maximum range. Powered by MAN V12 1400 HP common rail diesel engines, she rips along at more than 40 knots.
Exceptional amenities, including Viking’s signature observation mezzanine, complete the 142-square-foot cockpit. Command central, however, is at the flybridge where a center console helm station affords superb visibility, ample seating and rod and electronic stowage. At the helm, custom designed high-speed rudders deliver agile maneuverability and outstanding response.
In the salon, the nearly 18-foot beam provides plenty of volume, with an expansive walk-through galley, a large island and a comfortable dinette. Three staterooms and two heads provide pleasant and spacious accommodations below. The interior throughout the 52 Convertible is warm and inviting.
The new 52 Convertible model is nothing less than superb! Call a Viking specialist today for more details.
- Prestige Décor Accessory Kit Galley Accessory Kit Sofa, upgraded style: Dewberry style with top stitching in ultraleather brisa distressed Custom headliner material throughout Satin nickel interior light trim throughout Bar stools in ultraleather brisa distressed Teak tops for dinette Carpet, Fabrica Bridge cushions and helm seat in brisa distressed outdoor, ultraleather Mezzanine cushions in brisa distressed outdoor ultraleather
- Salon Salon door with electric door opener Custom Amtico flooring at salon entranceway Carpet runner, full, canvas Companionway, costa, canvas carpet runner with step covers Galley High polished, sandlewood Corian countertop Custom Amtico flooring Satin nickel faucet Master Stateroom Head: Custom Amtico flooring Head: Corian vanity countertop with bone sink - sandlewood, polished Head: Corian accents in shower Forward Stateroom Head: Custom Amtico flooring Head: Corian vanity countertop with bone sink - sandlewood, polished Head: Corian accents in shower Head: Brushed aluminum shower door Port Stateroom 19" flat screen TV
- Flybridge Dedicated FW feed for tower with labeled shutoff valve in forward flybridge locker Electronic single-level controls for helm pod Refrigerated bridge drink box Release teak helm pod Cockpit Refrigerated cockpit step box Refrigerated starboard mezzanine undermounted step box Bait tray in starboard mezzanine step box Ice machine with discharge into cockpit sole box Plumb transom box as live well without window and light Seawater supply and fitting for additional on-deck live well Two 24V outlets forward under coaming (one on each side - 20 amp max) Two 12V outlets forward under coaming, one on each side Release Marine Fighting Chair Teak mezzanine and sole (by outside vendor) Tri colored lights in cockpit overhang - red/white/blue Rope lighting in cockpit overhand - red/white/blue Deck/Ext Bow cleats fore and aft Salon forward window mask Hull Bow thruster Viking Lady Yellow Custom non-metallic boot stripe 1/2" accent stripe 1/2" above boot stripe
- Palm Beach Tower
- Atlantic Marine Electronics package
- Engine Room
- MAN V12-1400 CRM: 1400 HP 700 GPD watermaker with auto backflush
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, call to speak with a Viking Specialist! Call - 888-203-0354 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht