- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V-8 900
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner requires 24 hour notice before showing vessel.
This 45' Viking Open has been bred to deliver stellar performance in the harsh environment regularly experienced by tournament anglers. Visibility from the centerline helm is outstanding making the 45 Open as easy to maneuver offshore as in a crowded marina. High-speed stainless-steel rudders matched to power-assisted hydraulic steering provides fingertip control. Navigation electronics stow neatly behind clear acrylic panels, which makes the gear totally accessible, yet safely protected from weather and spray. A separate compartment accommodates communication equipment.
New Bottom Paint December of 2014!
- Upgraded Ultra-Leather Sofa High-Low Teak Table w/ High-Gloss Finish CruiseAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Samsung Color Flat Screen TV Fusion Stereo System Central Vacuum Salon Door Style Catches on Stateroom Doors
- L-Shaped galley is located to starboard with plenty of counter space, teak cabinets and drawer stowage. Corian countertop & sink with undercounter refrigeration. Tappan Convection/ Microwave Oven Princess Recessed (2) Burner Electric Range Nova Kool Refrigerator & Freezer Garbage Disposal Exhaust Fan Water Tank Level Gauge
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward with centerline queen berth; lift up top with gas pistons and maple lined storage underneath. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Quilted Bedspread Drawer Storage & Cabinet Storage Hanging Lockers (2) Maple Lined Overhead Halogen Lights & Reading Lights Overhead Bomar Hatch w/ Screen & Shade Color Flat Screen TV Ensuite Head w/ Shower
- Master Head
- Private head compartment with fiberglass stall shower and brass fixtures including Amtico teak & holly flooring and Corian countertop with bone sink. Vacu Flush Fresh Water Toilet Linen Storage Medicine Cabinet w/ Mirrored Doors Exhaust Fan w/ Vent Soffit Overhead Bomar Hatch w/ Shade & Screen
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Stateroom is located to port with upper & lower berths with lift up lower bunk top and maple lined storage underneath. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Hanging Locker, Maple Lined w/ Storage Drawer Overhead Halogen Lights Recessed Stereo Speakers in Soffit Overhead Bomar Hatch w/ Shade & Screen Flat Screen TV
- FURUNO Radar 6’ Aray FURUNO GPS FURUNO Sounder 235kHZ Transducer FURUNO Auto Pilot ICOM VHF Radio Air Spotlight 24 VDC (3) NAVNET 10.4” Screen
- Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- The 119 square foot cockpit includes a molded nonslip sole with an insulated fishwell and drink box. A molded tackle center includes a bait freezer, rigging station, tackle stowage and provides engine room access. Fresh & Salt Water Washdowns Transom Door w/ Gate Cockpit Coaming Padding (4) Underwater Lights Recessed In-Deck Fishbox Livewell in Cockpit Sole Cockpit Freezer w/ Dual Thermostat Tackle Drawers Rod Holders (4) Custom Palm Beach Marlin Tower Rupp 33’ Outriggers Teak Decks Release Fighting Chair Center Rigger Electric Teaser Reels (2)
- Deck and Hull
- The Viking 45 features a large bridge deck which is comfortable for watching baits or lounging with friends after a great day of fishing!! Helm Deck A/C 36000BTU Teak Bridge Deck Table Drip Dry Foam on Bridge Deck Upholstery Oval Exhaust Outlets Fiberglass Side Thru-Hulls Push Button Catches on All Cockpit & Helm Deck Doors Fiberglass Helm Pod w/ Single Lever Controls & Stainless Steel Wheel (3) Helm & Companion Chairs Cushion on Top of Tackle Prep Station for Additional Seating Awlgrip Lazarette, All Bilges & Anchor Locker Bow Pulpit w/ Lewmar Capstan Windlass Underwater Lights Cockpit Misters
- Onan 17.5 kw Generator in Sound Shield 24 Volt DC Ship's System 24/ 12 Volt Power Supply Bonded Electrical System Battery Chargers (2) Receptacles, 120 Volt Duplex w/ GFI Custom Viking Electrical Panel Dimmers on all overhead halogen interior lights Gas/ Water Separator for Generator Glendenning Cable Master Voltage Stabilizer Isolation Transformers
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- MAN V-8 900 Oil Change System Electronic Trolling Valves Engine Synchronizer Single Lever Pod Controls "Delta T" Engine Room Ventilation System Engine Room Blowers Fire Suppression System Fresh Water Supply in Engine Room Fuel Priming Pumps for Main Engines Fuel Transfer System Power Assist Hydraulic Steering Racor Fuel/ Water Separator Filters Structural Steel Engine Beds Y-Valve Emergency Bilge Pumps (2) Buell Air Horns Oval Exhaust Outlets Power Assist Hydraulic Steering Water Maker Palm Beach Custom Marlin Tower 33’ Rupp Outriggers Rupp Center Rigger Molded Running Lights in Hardtop Hand Rails Welded to Hardtop Bench Seat with Back Rest (2) Teaser Reels FURUNO 7” NAVNET FURUNO Second Station ICOM VHF
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.