- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 525 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Formula 400SS (Super Sport) has been called the gentlemen’s go fast and for a good reason. It combines great performance and ride with ample cabin, head, and galley that you won’t find in most true high-performance “cigarette style” boats liker Fastecs and Fountains. It also features a custom fiberglass hardtop replete with opening hatches and lights. There are (8) eight “kicker” speakers mounted in the hardtop as well. Formula is known for the quality fabrics they use in all of their boats and the Super Sports are no exception. Dark cherry wood cabinets with “sculpted” carpet and metalized backheads are just a few of the quality enhancements in the 400 SS.
The Mercruiser 525 EFIs are 500hp and really are the engine of choice in this model. Powerful, reliable and great sounding. The “Captains Call” exhaust system enables the driver to control the level of exhaust and sound from the helm.
Dry stored since new, this boat is in good condition with low hours on engines and generator. Having an impressive list of optional equipment with complete electronics this offers incredible value in a pre-owned, well-maintained Formula 400 SS.
- Sharp 17" widescreen TV with receiver for SAT TV (1) DVD player Curved ultraleather sofa/dinette with filler cushions 16,000 BTU air conditioning 120/12V electrical panels Sliding/locking cabin door Custom sculptured carpet Accent Lighting Hanging locker Remote control stereo with 10-disc changer - Kenwood Kenwood AM/FM stereo Carbon Monoxide detector
- Stand up AC/DC refrigerator and freezer Concealed electric stove with (1) one burner Pressurized water Polished stainless steel sink Complete galley in dark metallic Cherry Corian countertops Storage drawers and cabinets Concealed trash receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Accent pillows (4) Stainless steel portals with screens (4) Hatches with covers Quilted bedspread w/matching pillow shams Queen berth Convertible dinette with filler cushions for berth
- Guest Head
- Vacuflush head with Y-valve and overboard discharge Corian countertops Polished stainless steel sink Separate shower area with curtain Exhaust fan
- Aft Cabin Stateroom
- Queen-size berth Privacy curtain Phone jack Cedar-lined hanging locker Flat screen TV Zenith with DVD player (2) Speakers
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine E-120 GPS/chart plotter 48" open array radar Raymarine Raypilot ST600 autopilot Depth and speed indicator VHF radio Standard Horizon NMMA yacht certification Sea King Dome SAT TV dish Ritchie Compass
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine
- 7.3kW generator - 492 hours Bow thruster Captain's call exhaust Freshwater flushing system Air horn 120V shore power w/two 30 amp cords High water alarm Fire extinguishers Automatic Halon fire control system Hydraulic engine hatch Water heater Battery charger Bilge pumps Trim tabs - Bennett Gas
- Deck Equipment
- Concealed electric windlass w/polished stainless steel anchor Stainless steel pull-up cleats Stainless steel bow rail Molded non-skid deck Courtesy lighting (4) Deck hatches w/screens Remote control spotlight (6) Polished stainless steel portlights Walk-thru windshield Polished stainless steel windshield
- Hardtop w/enclosure and overhead lighting and eight (8) "kicker" stereo speakers Cockpit icemaker Wet bar Hot & cold transom shower (2) "Kicker" Woofer speakers (2) "Kicker" mid range/tweeters in cockpit Stereo remote at transom Molded fiberglass transom trunk Polished stainless steel hook ups for shorepower, water and cable Dash panels w/Burlwood finish Lighted dash Tilt steering wheel - wooden Dash locker 12V outlet Polished stainless steel drink holders Cockpit cover Ample guest seating U-shaped aft lounge
- Imron hullside color onyx black Flagship graphics Fastech hull (double stepped)
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht