- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Mag HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NOT PUT INTO SERVICE UNTIL 2007, SHOWS LIKE A NEW BOAT
If you are looking for a lightly used Cobalt that is in showroom condition then look at the specifications and pictures of this professional Captain owned and maintained 343.
With her sleek profile, well-appointed amenities, and high performance stepped hull, the Cobalt 343 delivers a full blast of power. This is a boat that puts the excitement back into boating – a fast user-friendly cruiser that attracts a crowd just about everywhere she goes. All the expected standard features from Cobalt coupled with her handcrafted fit and finish and the extensive list of options give you an exhilarating ride and luxurious accommodations! She is powered by twin MerCruiser 496 MAG HO and Bravo I outdrives with only 240 hours!
Call now for an appointment to see this luxurious Cobalt 343.
- Owner's Notes
- Boat is in perfect shape, always professional maintained and serviced. Drives comes off every season for service and inspection. Complete wax and detail every 4-6 months, No dings or scratches, always high and dry storage kept. Every receipt saved for service verification, complete maintenance log for inspection. Every option this boat had available was added: A/C Generator Bow rail Filler cushions Stainless steel flag pole Transom shower Premium stereo package with helm & transom remote Halogen bow lights Electric head Silent choice Navy blue hull Motorized nav light Shore power kit with battery charger Electric windlass Exterior hydraulic steering And the list goes on
- Electric Porcelain Head V-berth filler cushions Air conditioning/heating Rivulet carpet upgrade Speakers
- 3kW Westerbeke generator Battery Switch – Dual Shore power kit with Charles battery charger Isolation transformer
- Garmin 182C GPS Depth & water/Air Gauge Package AM-FM CD CD Changer (10 Discs) Upgraded Premium Speaker Package (w/ 2 AMP) Upgraded Subwoofer w/ Amp 2 Digital Stereo Remotes (transom and helm)
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 496 Magnums with Bravo I drives Closed Cooling System Fresh water flush kit installed Hydraulic External Steering Kevlar Reinforced Hull Gaffrig Engine Controls Through Prop Exhaust Captains call Exhaust Trim Tabs Fire extinguishers Automatic fire systems for engines and generator Smoke/gas detectors New dock lines and fenders Boat alarm Motorized nav light
- Deck & Cockpit
- Aft Walk-Thru Filler Cushions Anchor Locker with windlass, anchor, chain and line Transom shower Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel Bow rails Flagpole Swim Platform, Extended w/ladder Docking Lights Cockpit Cover NEW Carpets May 2013
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht