- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L Bluewater
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1990 35 Sea Ray 350/370 Express was completely restored in 2006!
All the work has been done to exceed factory quality.
This model was called 350 Express Cruiser until 1992 when Sea Ray named it the 370 Express Cruiser. This is a modern family cruiser with contemporary sport boat lines and a very spacious interior layout. She's built on a good-running deep-V hull with a wide beam and prop pockets for a shallow draft. While she has the same profile as the 370 Sundancer, the Express Cruiser has a larger salon with an extended U-shaped settee and a bigger galley. Additional features include great interior headroom throughout, an integral bow pulpit and swim platform.
Below are some of the items that were replaced in 2006:
- New MerCruisers 7.4L Bluewater V-8 engines
- New Transmissions
- New Granite counter tops with new s/s sink and hardware
- New Custom made cabinets in cherry veneer thru out the boat
- New Stainless steel Vitrifrigo Refrigerator
- New Cuisinart Microwave
- New Force two burner electric range
- New interior thru out, including wall fabric, settee cushions, mattresses etc.
- New head with toilet, shower fitting, sink and Granite counter top
- All hanging lockers has been fitted with new fabric and custom cherry veneer
- Alll new cabin flooring
- New cabin lights with switches
- 2 New Samsung 23” LCD TV with Yamaha Surround sound amplifier
- New Garmin 5212 Touch screen Chartplotter
- New Garmin Radar
- New Clarion DVD stereo at the helm
- New JL Audio speakers thru out the cockpit
- New cockpit carpets
- New Sunbrella cockpit upholstery
- New Sunbrella bimini
- New Marine Air/conditioning
- Forward Stateroom (Custom Fitted Sheets / Linens) w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Samsung 23” LCD Television Yamaha Cinema DSP surround sounds receiver with speakers Air-Conditioning & Heat (Upgraded to Digital Controls)
- Sink Pressure Water System Atwood 6 gallon water heater Power Vent Vitrifrigo Refrigerator 120V/12V Stove (Electric) Cuisinart Microwave
- Compass Ramarine Ray 220 VHF Radio Garmin GPS map 5212 touch screen chart plotter Garmin Radar Robertson AP 1000 autopilot Clarion VRX775VD DVD Stereo with large display and JL Audio speakers and amplifier
- Phase Three Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shore power Plug's w/(2) 50' Cords 2003 5kw Generator (219 Hours)
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens 7 Covers Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (2) Built-in Rod-Holders JL Audio speakers with amplifier
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Full Camper-Top Package w/Screens) (3) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) 3-Blade Propellers Dripless Shaft Logs Dockside City Water Connection Remote Control Spotlight Rudder Indicator Canvas Dash Cover Freshwater Washdown
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air/heat Vacuflush head with holding tank Deck pump out & macerator Bennett trim tabs Automatic halon High water bilge pump & alarm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.