- 54 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM-11 CMD Zeus Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2012 Meridian 541 Sedan Bridge has only 72 hours of use on the main engines and is still under factory warranty!
Boat is located in Tampa, FL and ready to show at any time.
She is equipped with Zeus drives and Skyhook technology and all the options such as hydraulic swim platform, under water lights, polycarbonate bridge enclosure with a/c, camera on aft deck and engine room etc. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to own a “new” vessel at this heavily discounted price!
Please click “Full Specs” to see more details and pictures.
- Number of single berths: 6 Number of heads: 2
- Convection/microwave, Stainless Steel Convertible Dinette Double stainless-steel sink Granite and Solid Surface countertops Krups Coffee Maker Lazzerette/Utility room access Recessed cooktop with three-burner electric glass Roman Shades Slide-out pantry Stowage cabinet with carousel and trash receptacle Vitrofrigo Stainless Steel Freezer w/Icemaker Vitrofrigo Stainless Steel Refrigerator Wood flooring- Natural Cherry w/ Gloss Finish
- Master Stateroom
- 24V Courtesy lights below 24V Overhead lights 24V Reading lights Carpet: Style Trend Cut Pile Cedar-lined illuminated hanging closet Love Seat Master stateroom entertainment system (32" LCD TV w AM/FM, CD/DVD and Bose surround sound) Mirror Opening windows (2) Queen island berth with innerspring pillow top mattress Roman Shades Solid Surface Countertops
- Master Head
- 24V Courtesy lights 24V Overhead lights Forced air ventilation Mirrored medicine cabinet Molded enclosed shower stall with cylindrical sliding acrylic door Tile flooring VacuFlush head system Vanity cabinet with stainless-steel sink, granite countertop, and tile backsplash
- Guest/Forward Stateroom
- 24V Overhead Courtesy lights 24V Reading lights Built-in bureau with 3 drawers Carpet: Style Trend Cut Pile Cedar-lined illuminated hanging lockers (2) Island berth with innerspring pillow top mattress Solid surface countertops Entertainment system (19" LCD TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD)
- Guest/Mid Stateroom
- 24V Overhead lights 24V Reading lights Carpet: Style Trend Cedar-lined illuminated hanging closet Twin bunks Entertainment system (19" LCD TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD)
- Guest/Day Head
- 24V Overhead lights Forced air ventilation Mirrored medicine cabinet Molded enclosed shower stall with cylindrical sliding acrylic door Tile flooring VacuFlush head system Vanity cabinet with stainless-steel sink, granite countertop, and tile backsplash
- Hull and Deck
- 12" mooring cleats, stainless-steel (10) Anti-fouling bottom paint Bonded, tinted windows add a positive window seal that eliminates water penetration Color-coded, custom-harnessed wiring Diamond non-skid Hand-laid fiberglass Hatch: deck, translucent opening with screen and shade Hull windows Marine core construction Meets or exceeds all applicable U.S. Coast Guard safety standards Modular construction NMMA-certified Quick windlass Rub rail, rigid vinyl with stainless-steel insert Salon windows Stainless-steel anchor (55-pound with 200' chain and 150' line) Stainless-steel anchor roller assembly and anchor line locker on foredeck Sunpad on foredeck with integrated speakers Thermal and acoustical hull insulation Through-hull fittings, stainless-steel capped Vinylester skin coat applied Welded stainless-steel deck rails, through-bolted to deck Hydraulic swim platform Underwater light package
- 24V Courtesy lighting Entertainment Center with solid surface countertops and bar stools Freshwater washdown (fore and aft) Hot and cold hand shower Icemaker Lazarette access hatches through cockpit Locking sliding glass door to salon w/curtain and hydraulic cockpit/galley pass through window Molded lounge seat with Cup Holders Molded stair base w/storage and stainless steel steps to bridge Molded steps to deck trail with fender storage Overhead storage Raw water washdown (fore and aft)
- Utility Room
- 24V Overhead lights Battery Management System Sealed access door to bilge
- Bridge entertainment system (AM/FM/CD/Sirius Satellite Stereo control through bridge and cockpit remotes, and 4 exterior speakers) Hardtop with polycarbonate enclosure Wood-grain dash panel Adjustable captain's single bucket helm seat (Starboard) and L-shaped bench (Port) C-shaped lounge seating - aft w/table and sun pad conversion Entertainment center with sink and solid surface countertops Radar arch with remote lowering function Single station spotlight Venturi windshield, smoke-tinted, stainless steel frame Beverage holders Air-conditioned and heated Back-up camera
- Raymarine VHF radio handset w/external speaker Raymarine E120W (2) Multifunction displays Raymarine ST 60+ Depth finder SmartCraft autopilot with Sky Hook Ritchie flush-mounted compass SmartCraft Instrumentation Skyhook positioning technology
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins QSM11 CMD's with Zeus Pod Drives Onan Electronic 23kw Diesel (with sound shield) Batteries AGM 6V deep cycle (house) (8), 12V (engine start) (4) Battery paralleling system Electrical load panels with Four-zone air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Magnetic circuit breakers for 120/240VAC and 24V DC Glendenning cable master dockside inlet: 240V/50 amp with remotes and 50' power cords (2) Inverter (3.0kW inverter with 60Amp battery charger) TV/telephone hook-up 20-gal water heater Fuel shutoff solenoids High engine temperature and low engine oil pressure audio alarm Internal sea strainers Racor fuel filter Engine oil change system Engine room fire suppression system Overboard discharge with 24V macerator Pressurized water system with freshwater tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht