- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Thousands invested!!! Very clean, very low hours. The money invested make this boat stand way out beyond others. Over $16,000 spent on drives! Complete maintenance records for serious buyer to review. This second owner is like very few I have met. Come see this boat and understand how every critical system has been updated or replaced. All soft goods on interior and external are in great shape. You have to see this one!
- New flat screen TV (Vizio) Dinette converts to sleep - never used!
- Built-in coffee maker Custom cooktop cover Microwave Refrigerator
- New Wilcox Crittenden head in 2009
- Windlass (Maxwell) Marine Technologies fume detector New Quick Silver shift controls New Fireboy Auto Fire Extinguisher Engine lanyard safety switch Fuel guages Spotlight with remote control Bennett trim switches (new) Updated shifters with trim switches and all new cables. Shift very smooth
- New (2012/13) Garmin GPSmap 740s Uniden ES Depth sounder New Clarion stereo CD with remote at helm & swim platform New speakers in cabin and on deck
- Mechanical Equipment
- Teleflex steering with Merc. hydraulic boost Benett trim tabs Dual bilge pumps, new 2012 New engine room blower, 2012 New fumes, smoke and fire detectors New shower sump with spare
- Engine Room
- Mercruiser 5.7L Bravo III New fresh water pump, 2012 New batteries, August 2013 Added Halon Fire system to engine room
- Aft Deck
- Cockpit seating with dinette table that converts to create sunpad Uline ice maker Mooring cover from windshield aft Fiberglass aft deck table Aft deck sink wet bar New "Snap In" cockpit carpet, 2012 New filler cushion makes sunpad Bimini top, new 2012 and Isin-glass, 2010 (Miller Boat Top includes zip in screens)
- Extended swim platform All portholes have new molded in screens and windows
- Lines, fenders, life jackets, owners personal belongings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht