- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"Drivin' Miss Lazy" is the Right Chris Craft 426 DC for you!
The CC 426 was one of the few 40' plus double cabins that performed well with gas engines. She has supreme livability, beautiful teak interior, great sea keeping ability, and a sensible, workable layout for weekending, or long term live aboard and at a price you can afford!
Make an appointment to see her today!
- L-shape lounge Flat screen TV Newer carpet Lower helm station with VHF Air conditioner Central vacuum system
- Opposite galley down Large u-shaped
- Teak sole Double sink 3 Burner stove with oven Microwave oven Full-size refrigerator/freezer Generous storage Nicely decorated
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size bed Teak cabinetry throughout Air conditioner Very generous storage
- Master Head
- Tub/shower Raritan head Vanity
- VIP Stateroom
- Double bed Vanity with sink and mirror Air conditioner
- Guest Head
- Ensuite Raritan head Shower
- Main helm 2 Helm chairs L-shaped lounge Sunpads for aft hardtop Radar arch New Sunbrella enclosure Ships bell Compass
- Raymarine C120 Chartplotter and Radar Icom ICM45 VHF Uniden MC35 Hailer Maxwell Windlass control Raymarine Tri-data Fireboy system SART Alert SA-10
- Electrical System
- 50 Amp/125 - Dual Cable TV hook-ups
- Aft Deck
- Large covered aft deck with full enclosures Stairs (4) to flybridge
- Windlass Bow pulpit Windshield cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht