- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Primo is a high end hardtop express whose elegant appearance and meticulous construction represent the ultimate in classic American yachting. A handsome yacht with a long foredeck and traditional “Downeast” styling, she’s built on a modified deep-V hull with a short keel and prop pockets for reduced draft.
Performance, comfort and style converge in the highly acclaimed 49 Eastbay. An expansive cockpit, large, warm and inviting salon, large galley and large stateroom provide deluxe accommodations for all manner of on-board living. Inside, the hand crafted furnishings and gleaming teak interior of this exceedingly fast and nimble beauty highlight the sophisticated style that can only be found on a Grand Banks.
Generous proportions and thoughtful details define Primo. A well-appointed helm deck provides a comfortable area for relaxing and entertaining. This semi-enclosed helm deck, where guest will certainly prefer to congregate, provides comfortable seating for a small crowd. The beautifully finished molded hardtop is an integral part of the design, and access to the engine room is through a hinged section of the cockpit mezzanine seating or helm deck sole.
Accommodations include a forward master stateroom with an island queen berth, ensuite head and enclosed shower. A guest head is located just starboard of the salon and forward of the galley. Bright and airy, the large galley features top quality appliances with plenty of storage and counters space and opens to the huge salon.
Additional features include wide side decks, a power-assisted center windshield panel, transom door and teak swim platform.
- Teak finishes throughout L shaped sofa lounge Storage below sofa lounge Custom teak dining table with compass rose engrave Custom barrel chairs (2) Teak and holly floor Overhead lighting Reading lamp Built in book shelf Overhead deck hatch High port lights with drapery Washer and dryer Throw pillows Flatscreen TV Stereo Storage cabinets
- Refrigerator Freezer Convection Microwave Oven Range Double stainless sink Condiment locker Corian countertops Overhead deck hatch High large port lights with drapery Plenty of drawer storage Plenty of cabinet storage Overhead lighting Teak cabinetry Teak and holly flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Teak finishes throughout Island queen berth with storage below Overhead deck hatch High large port lights with drapery Outboard storage cabinets Teak and holly flooring Overhead lighting Reading lamps Large drawer storage Hanging locker Full length mirror Flat screen TV
- Master Head
- En suite Full vanity with molded sink and Corian counter top Overhead lighting High port light with drapery Below counter storage Above counter storage cabinets Teak and holly flooring Separate enclosed shower Teak trim throughout Teak framed mirror Exhaust fan
- Guest Head
- Full vanity with molded sink and Corian counter top Overhead lighting High port light with drapery Below counter storage Above counter storage cabinets Wet shower Exhaust fan
- Helm Deck
- Double wide helm seat Double wide companion seating Custom upholstery Varnished finishing throughout Teak flooring L Shaped deck lounge Hi Lo table with folding leafs Air condition/ Heat Flat screen TV / DVD player Stereo Plenty of storage Icemaker Drawer storage Storage cabinets Custom sun screen/shades for windows Overhead and deck lighting 2 Overhead hard top hatches Overhead teak hand rail Center opening window with actuator New aft enclosure New upholstery on cushions Engine room access
- Raytheon ST60 Wind Speed Indicator Furuno Navnet C-Map display GPS/Radar Furuno Navnet 3D display GPS / Radar Raytheon ST 7000 Autopilot Raytheon Tridata ST 60 depth / speed log RCL-100 Point Pad Search Light Caterpillar engine gauges Sidepower bow thruster VHF AC outlet Compass SAT TV Steering wheel, stainless steel
- Teak cockpit deck Hatches, hinged with gas cylinder lifts Engine room access Mezzanine seating with custom cushions Shore power cablemaster Molded steps to upper deck Molded steps to side decks Hot and cold shower Transom door to swim platform Suppers, stainless steel
- Deck Exterior
- Wide non-skid side decks Anchor chain locker, self-draining Anchor platform Anchor windlass Chocks and mooring cleats, stainless steel Deck fills: diesel fuel, water and waste pump out Mast, aluminum, hinged Rub rail, heavy duty vinyl with stainless steel insert Toe rail, teak Windshield, center opening with stainless steel frame and electric actuator Grab rails, stainless steel Foredeck lockers port and starboard Flagstaff holder Skylight hatches to cabin
- Engine Room
- Twin Caterpillar 3196 Bilge pump Drip pans under engines Engine raw water intake strainers Engine room sound insulations Fire extinguisher with engine shutdowns Sole, engine room teak slats Onan generator with sound shield Racor fuel filters
- Trac Vision Sat TV New upholstery on exterior seating New helm deck canvas New batteries Mercury 350 Ocean Runner tender with 15 hp Mercury outboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.