- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Island Star is truly an exceptional vessel. She has spent most of her life in freshwater. Her current owner is very knowledgeable and meticulous, the transom is waxed on a monthly basis and the rest of the boat is waxed every other month, you will be hard pressed to find a 2006 boat with this level of luster on the gel coat and free of scratches and nicks. Over $120,000 has been spent on Island Star in the last 12 months on upgrades and improvements. This boat is absolutely "turn key".
Head-turning sportyacht with bold
styling, deluxe accommodations defines luxury
in the nautical fast lane. Spacious interior with two staterooms features
two full heads, enormous
salon with leather sofa, home-size galley. Circular
cockpit lounge converts electrically into huge sun pad.
Retractable dinette table in salon is way cool. Hardtop. Hull is fully cored.
Volvo 715hp V-drive diesels top out at 30+ knots.
- Enjoy a luxurious escape on the water without compromising space, style or comfort. Beautiful rich cherry cabinetry permeates the salon with amenities that include bar-style galley seating and a Dolby Digital Home Theater system with 32" LCD TV and 5-Disc CD/DVD. The 560's electric stowaway table and sleeper sofa mean you're never more than the push of a button away from an intimate dinner or a peaceful sleep.
- The galley is vast. A solid-surface counter leads to a breakfast nook with two stools which are adjacent to a big-screen TV. The galley also has a large refrigerator/freezer, two stainless steel sinks, three-burner stovetop and a microwave oven complete the picture. Stowage is not a problem, either as the six large lockers have room enough to swallow even the largest pots. Dishwasher
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is in the mid cabin and has an easily accessible athwartships berth. Under the bridge deck and low in the boat, this is by far the steadiest cabin at sea. There is a large amount of stowage in the walk-in closet. A built-in 20'' television faces the berth. A combo washer/dryer hides behind the door at far right, and there is full standing headroom throughout.
- Master Head
- The master head is as roomy as you’d expect and is complete with a separate stall shower to keep things dry. It’s ensuite to the stateroom with a second head is forward.
- VIP Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is typical, with a centerline island double berth reached via 2 steps on either side. There’s lots of stowage with small lockers above and 2 large drawers at the foot of the bed. An overhead hatch brings in natural light. A large cedar lined hanging locker with shelf is to starboard.
- Island Star Factory Specifications
- Onan 13.5 KW Generator 100 Gallon Holding Tank 4 Unit Cruisair AC System (Including Cockpit Cooling) Three Sony Televisions in Salon and Staterooms One outdoor Sony Television in Cockpit Splendide Washer/Dryer Windless: Model Maxwell 1200 Bowthruster: Side Power SP9STI Newmar 100 AMP House Battery Charger Dishwasher: Fisher/Paykel GE Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer Vacuum: Built in Beam 35 MicroWave Outside Cooking Grill: Forceio Nautical Structures 800 lbs Davit
- Primary Radar: RayMarine E 120 Primary Chartplotter: RayMarine E 120 Autopilot: RayMarine ST 8001 Depth: RayMarine E 120 2 nd Depth: RayMarine ST60 Depth Finder VHF Radio: RayMarine Ray 215 DSC SpotLight: ACR Compass: Platsimo 5”
- Electrical System
- Master volt inverter Generator Blue Sea VSM 422 Power Manger
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bow thruster Side Power SP9STI Central Vacuum system Splendide washer/ dryer Fisher/Pakel Dishwasher Full stand up GE Fridge/Freezer Microwave/Convection oven Forceio Outdoor Grill Nautical Structures 800 lbs. Davit 3 inside Cruiser Air AC units 1 Cockpit Cruiser Air AC unit Maxwell 1200 Windless
- Engine Room
- RECENT ENGINE MAINTENANCE PERFORMED Replaced Engine Oil and All Engine Oil Filters Replaced All Engine Fuel Filters Replaced All Engine Zincs Replaced Transmission Oil and Transmission Oil Filter Replaced All Transmission Zincs Replaced Crankcase Filters Adjusted Valves both Engines Replaced belts both Engines Replaced impellers both Engines Replaced coolant filters both Engines Replaced exhaust risers and elbows on both Engines ($15,000 expense) Replaced Windless Oil Installed new Engine Room intake filters
- Forceio built in grill Sony TV and DVD System AC System
- Owners personal items & Dinghy
- Broker’s Remarks
- Owners change of plans make this 560EC an exceptional value. Over $120,000 in recent improvements and upgrades. IMPROVEMENTS AND UPGRADES New MasterVolt Inverter - $10,000 All new batteries and additional Inverter batteries - $6,575 New 800 GPD Watermaker - $12,500 I-Pod inputs on all Televisions - $1,200 High Powered Wi-Fi receiver system - $2,700 Sat Television: KVH Tracvision G4 - $20,000 Painted Bottom with SeaHawk 1205 Black Paint - $2,650 Removed Shafts and Machined both shafts - $3,800 Installed new Shaft Seals - $480 Aligned both engines - $2,375 Replaced Cutless bearings - $1,950 New rudder seals and bearings – $3,250 Balance Props - $1,065 Installed static Humphree style Trim Tabs - $5,400 Upgraded AC blower - $850 New U-Line Icemaker/Fridge in Cockpit - $1,500 New galvanic isolator - $580 Newly inspected all fire extinguishers New Macerator Pump-Out pump - $575 Installed a second bilge pump to the rear of the engine room. - $425 Two new anchor snubber lines with a design which bolts through the chain - $850 406 MHz GPS EPIRB - $1,000 Algea X Fuel Treatment - $2,700 Power management: Blue Sea VSM 422 - $650 Courtesy Flag Staff - $85 Redundant RayMarine ST60 Depth Finder - $520 Adjustable Dinghy Chocks - $1,850 Reconditioned NewMar House Battery Charger - $1,100 New Fresh Water Pump - $375 Low Profile Hurricane Cover - $2,600
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.