- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Magnum
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Regal 3360 is a perfect blend of sleek styling, performance, comfort, and functionality. From the beautiful blue gel coat hull, sleek profile, large windows, and pulled back radar arch, she is an an eye catcher when cruising. With Mercury Bravo III 350 Mags, she easily cruises at 31 mph and tops out at 45mph, running circles around the others. In 2014, the owner added a new manifold and risers.
Don't forget about the shallow draft, 1'10" with the stern drives up and 2'11" with them down, she can get into shallow areas with ease...a must with many areas in Florida!
Equally at home going out for a day trip or weekend cruise, there is plenty of space for all your friends and family aboard, above and below decks. With the large dual helm seat, U-shaped seating area to port and fold out seat in the cockpit, there is an abundance of seating. Want to do some fishing? Just fold up the transom seat and you have a fully functional cockpit for reeling in the big ones.
Down below you will be amazed by the amount of natural light coming in from the large windows, it feels very open and airy, much more inviting than some other boats in this size range. The forward berth is large enough for 2 adults to spend the night in comfort and the mid-cabin berth offers the same. With a microwave, 2 burner stove, 2 refrigerators, designated cooler space and tons of storage areas you will never have to worry about running out of space for all your provisions.
Come see her for yourself! Not only is the 3360 Regal model the choice vessel in her size range due to amenities and performance, "MKECA" is the pick of the litter, with tons of upgrades, low hours and a caring owner that wants to move up, and therefore offering her at an attractive price!
One owner, lift kept, just detailed, loaded options, low hours, camper top, AC & generator, delivered in May 2010.
Seller is motivated, bring all offers!
- Premium stereo system with internal IPod docking station Windows, foredeck and side deck with privacy shades Cherry and holly soles Cherry steps Leather Crest upholstery Power distribution panel locker Salon sofa that converts to sleeper In-Floor locker Table, high gloss cherry with folding leafs Chrome lights, overhead and reading Handrail, stainless steel at cabin entry Outlet, 120V GFCI protected 23" flat screen LCD TV w/ DVD player Sliding glass door & sliding screen door
- Corian countertop Chrome faucet Electric two-burner stove Microwave 120V outlet GFI protected Upper-lower Cherry cabinets for excellent storage Cabinetry, Cherry finish Trash receptacle Refrigerator Stainless steel sink
- Master Stateroom
- Innerspring mattress Chrome lights, overhead and reading CO detector Privacy curtain Drawer storage under berth Hanging locker, cedar lined Locker, shelf storage Mirror on forward bulkhead Flat screen TV
- Master Head
- Shower head Corian countertop Full length dressing mirror Liner, full fiberglass w/non-skid floor Lockable door Vanity with sink and mirrored medicine cabinet Overhead light Outlet, 120V Shower curtain Tissue holder Towel racks Vacu-flush head AC vent
- Mid-Cabin Features
- Cherry and holly floor Queen size berth, converts from u-shaped seating Chrome lights 12V accessory plug 120V GFCI protected outlet CO detector Privacy curtain Hanging locker, cedar lined Mirror on aft bulkhead
- Steering wheel, Mahogany with stereo controls and 5 position tilt Helm seat, double wide with flip up bolster Faria gauges, switch and ignition panels, burl wood backing, digital depth Compass Stainless steel cupholder 12-volt accessory plug UPGRADE Raymarine C80 Raymarine VHF radio 49 Trim tab controls Chrome throttle and shift controls Remote spotlight control Gas fume detector Depth sounder readout digital Faria Dual Faria tachometers with digital hour meters Kenwood 6 cart/CD player with remote Sirius weather mapping Single lever throttle, docking button, and sync button Helm seat rotates
- Windshield and Canvas Features
- Windshield frame, stainless steel Windshield walk through to bow Bimini top with sunbrella canvas and stainless bows UPGRADE cockpit canvas cover/camper style Full canvas and Isinglass enclosure, front, side and aft curtains Windshield, tinted, tempered and curved safety glass Windshield wiper
- Technical Systems and Features
- Fireboy fire extinguisher system, automatic Air conditioner, 16,000 BTU Wiring harnesses, weather resistant Deutsch connectors Battery charger Battery isolator, cross-over charging system Battery parallel switch Battery on/off switches Bilge pumps, automatic with monitor lights Bilge blowers with sealed shafts Circuit breakers, DC voltage Dockside power, dual 30-amp inlets with 50ft. shore power cords Wiring, loomed for abrasion protection and color coded Engine room light Aluminum fuel tanks Fuel lines with double hose clamps Pressurized water system with fresh water pump and filter Stainless steel propellers Sea Tech plumbing lines and connectors Shower sump pump with float switch Transom shower, hot and cold Trim tabs Water heater Water and waste tank monitor
- Electrical System
- 12 Volt 110/120 Volt (2x) 30 Amp shore power cords 5KW generator in sound enclosure
- Engine Room
- Clean bilges & engine room Electric engine room hatch Engine room light UPGRADE: outdrive coolers
- Regal Extras
- 5KW gas generator with soundshield Cockpit refrigerator Bow sunpad Gas fume detector Raymarine C80 chart plotter Mid-Cabin TV/Entertainment center Overboard discharge High performance stereo Windlass with upgraded anchor Remote spotlight Full cockpit canvas cover Full canvas and isinglass enclosure Transom dockside power and storage locker Gunnel boarding steps Forward opening engine hatch Hinges, stainless and bolted Swim platform cleats Air horn Anchor roller with stainless steel guard chain plate Navigation lights Portholes, stainless with screens UPGRADE bow sunpad shade Dockside water inlet Engine compartment, gelcoated and insulated Fuel, water and waste fill fittings, stainless Garboard drain plug, brass Radar arch with integrated overhead lighting Removable ice chest (snaps into place)
- Cockpit and Helm Deck Features
- U-shaped seating area Teak table for U-shaped seating area with designated storage Wet bar with Corian countertop UPGRADE wet bar refrigerator Aft fold down bench seat Steps from cockpit to bow through windshield Chart holder Sliding door with screen to cabin Cockpit carpet Upholstery, UV/stain resistant vinyl with memory backing density foam Cockpit liner, fiberglass and self bailing Courtesy lights Stainless steel drink holders Stainless steel hand rails Outlet, 120V GFCI protected Removable cooler w/ designated storage UPGRADE premium stereo system with cockpit remote and subwoofer Transom door with stainless handrail trim Trash receptacle with designated storage Transom hot/cold shower Transom shore power Large swim platform Companion seating in helm area converts to small berth Deck sunpad is Sunbrella with snap cover
- Hull and Deck Features
- Vinylester resin barrier coating Ocean Trac hull design In-mold gel coat boot stripe Anchor storage in bow Bow rail, one piece 316-grade stainless steel Thru-bolted stainless steel cleats Deck hardware, stainless, thru-bolted Deck hatch, translucent with screen and privacy
- Owner's personals
- Broker's Remarks
- This Regal is exceptionally clean and in like new condition inside and out. Seller took delivery in 2010. Don't miss out on this great deal and boat, she will not last long! Seller is motivated to sell.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht