- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Comfortable and Roomy. Happy Ours Feels Like a Much Larger Boat
Be Sure to Click on the video link above the main photo
This is a great example of the Hunter 37.5, one of Hunter's most popular designs. Her spacious layout has as much interior space as many 40 footers. She is light and airy below with 6' 6" headroom and newer Ultra-leather upholstery. There is plenty of natural light from overhead sky lights and her teak interior is in good condition. The Hunter 37.5 has gained a reputation for ultimate comfort and quick sailing. She sports a shoal draft of only 4' 11".
- Hunter's 37.5 is one of the most comfortable and well rounded designs in the Hunter line of coastal cruising yachts. Every aspect of the yacht is efficiently designed to maximize space, comfort, storage and functionality. Her shoal draft bulb-wing keel has a draft of only 4'11". Her generous sail plan is easy to handle and provides quick and spirited acceleration in all wind conditions. A Dutchman mainsail flaking system makes the job of stowing the main as simple as releasing the halyard. Hunter designed these boats to be easy to maintain, comfortable, capable and fun to sail. It is no wonder these were such popular designs, Hunter hit their target with the Legend 37.5,
- Entering the cabin via the main companionway, there's a teak ladder leading down over the engine box. Atop the engine there is a storage compartment for winch handles and other gear within easy reach of the cockpit. A large L-shaped galley with corian countertops is to port, and a massive walk through head with separate shower. is immediately to starboard. The nav station is located just forward of the head. Forward of the galley and nav station is the main salon with an adjustable drop leaf table and seating for seven. Moving forward is a private guest stateroom with v-berth, abundant storage and louvered pass through. Aft of the galley gains access to the large master stateroom. The aft stateroom features a queen berth, 5 opening ports, access to the head, and plenty of storage.
- "Happy Ours" sleeps seven comfortably, two in the master stateroom aft, two in the v-berth forward, two on the L-shaped convertible dinette, and one on the settee to starboard.. The interior is teak and teak veneer over marine plywood. The cabin sole is teak and holly. There is easy access to all bilge areas through lift-up teak floorboard. All interior wood is in great condition with no signs of water intrusion. The main salon upholstery was replaced in 2005 with cream colored Ultraleather. The interior of this yacht looks warm and inviting and is in incredibly good condition.
- Raymarine C-70 plotter (at helm in Navpod) Raymaine wind, depth and speed (in Navpod housing) Icom M504 w/ Command Mic at helm Sony CD player with 6 Disc changer w/ remote at helm Speakers inside and out
- To port, the deluxe galley features Corian countertop and teak fiddles. The food preparation area is excellent, augmented by E-Z access food storage. The icebox is approximately 8 cu. ft with two large doors, both assisted with gas lifts. Custom stainless safety rails are a chefs best friend on long passages. Double stainless steek sink Hot and cold pressure water (110V/engine heat exchanger) Gimballed Princess deluxe stainless three-burner LPG stove/oven Propane tank w/solenoid and shutoff switches
- The massive head is accessed from either the main salon or the master stateroom. Manual Jabsco head Shower curtain w/ circular track and teak fold-down bench Mirrored storage Large Cabinets Automatic shower sump system with float switch Opening Hatch Window shades Varnished teak grate flooring
- The large cockpit features a walk through transom with swim platform and hot/cold shower. There is a removable helm seat that closes off the walk through transom while underway. The helm features a large stainless destroyer wheel and electronics cluster mounted in a NavPod. All halyards and control lines lead to the cockpit. Two Lewmar 44 self tailing primary winches Two Lewmar 34 self tailing halyard winches Two banks of deck organizers on coach roof Line organizers Blue bimini top (clear viewing window replaced in 2014) Two deep lazarettes Binnacle mounted beverage holder (Seven beverages) Hot and cold deck shower Walk through transom with additional storage lazerrettes Speakers Access to steering quadrant under helm w/ emergency tiller Built in seating on stern pulpit Manual bilge pump
- Hull, Rigging and Sails
- The hull is cored with balsa from the waterline up. She is finished in white gel-coat with vinyl stripes. The keel is a bulb with wings. Her deck is open and uncluttered, with 5 opening hatches. The deck features grey painted non-skid. The bottom was painted in April of 2012 with Pettit Trinidad SR. Rigging: Sparcraft deck stepped double spreader aluminum mast. (59' from water line) Fractional Rig Stainless 1x19 over sized rigging Split back-stay Folding mast steps at base Deck organizer at mast step Spinnaker hardware Boom Vang TV antenna on mast head Sails: UK SAILS full batten main sail w/ Dutchman flaking system UK Sails 130% genoa on Hood roller furler Symmetrical spinnaker w/ pole and hardware
- Deck Hardware
- Stainless anchor roller Danforth primary anchor w/ chain Secondary Danforth anchor Anchor locker w/ hidden fresh water fill Aluminum toe rail Teak hand rails Seat on bow pulpit
- 3 Group 27 deep cycle batteries 55A alternator West Marine battery combiner 2 bank battery switch 30A shore power Promariner 30A 3 bank charger 110V waterheater AC outlets throughout interior
- Engines and Mechanical
- Yanmar 3JH2E 38HP diesel (no hour meter) Cable steering Mechanical shift and throttle controls 55A Alternator 12V fresh water pump Macerator pump w/ Y-valve 10LB LPG tank w/ remote solenoid
- Brokers Remarks
- This is a great example of the Hunter 37.5, one of Hunter's most popular designs. Her spacious layout has as much interior space as many 40 footers. She is light and airy below with 6' 6" headroom and newer Ultra-leather upholstery. There is plenty of natural light from overhead sky lights and her teak interior is in good condition. The Hunter 37.5 has gained a reputation for ultimate comfort and quick sailing. She sports a shoal draft of only 4' 11".
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here for more quality Sailboats Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers .